• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

8 of August of 2015

3198days 4hours

Discussions

Tigsy87
Marks and Spencer's wedding cake
Tigsy87, 7 of February of 2015 at 16:44

Has anyone used or will be using a cake from marks and Spencer's for their wedding day (as their main centre piece cake). I was just googling about wedding cakes as I know they can be extortionate and...

Almost~Mrs~W, tuesday 10-Feb-15 13
donnyette
going to book venue in an hour
donnyette, 20 of October of 2013 at 12:49

Super excited. We are off to go book our venue at 2pm. Cant wait. Its beautiful. 3rd thing off our list to be booked. Already booked our Tog and harpist. Just excited about plans, thought I would...

bliss_balloons, thursday 16-Oct-14 9
NorthSouthGirl
One month 2 week to go and.......FLASH!
NorthSouthGirl, 26 of September of 2014 at 12:50

OK i've been resisiting doing a flash but i'm now at the point where i can't work out whether i feel excited or want to throw up so here is a mini flash.... my dress.... Ushers Button Holes (the one...

NorthSouthGirl, monday 29-Sep-14 8
Mummy2Ebony
Want to see my dress again!!
Mummy2Ebony, 30 of August of 2014 at 18:46

I was lucky enough to find my dress early on in my search..... Thing is that now, I really want to go and see it and try it on again!! We aren't getting married until August next year, so don't need...

Yellow Stars, sunday 31-Aug-14 4 802
Mummy2Ebony
Transport for the groom
Mummy2Ebony, 27 of August of 2014 at 01:37

We will be getting married in a hotel, in which I will be stopping at the night before. i was thinking of hiring something for my other half to get to the venue. I have seen something at a great...

Mummy2Ebony, wednesday 27-Aug-14 2
Mummy2Ebony
Civil ceremony - order of service
Mummy2Ebony, 26 of August of 2014 at 16:41

We are getting married in a country hotel, and I wasn't planning on having them, as the ceremony is quite short. Some people have said that I should still do them..... does anybody have any thoughts...

*Mini*, wednesday 27-Aug-14 13
B
Struggling to find wedding cars
Bets2015, 19 of August of 2014 at 16:52

Hi ladies, I was wondering if anyone can help or recommended any wedding car companies in the West Midlands area? We're struggling because me and OH don't really like the idea of the 'classic' cars....

Mispinkprincess, wednesday 20-Aug-14 5
Mummy2Ebony
Worcestershire Brides...... Webbs of Wychbold!!
Mummy2Ebony, 8 of August of 2014 at 22:52

We went there oday, and they have got 50% of all their silk flowers - there are some lovely ones there, that you can make up yourself, or even ready made ones at great prices!! And of course,...

Mummy2Ebony, friday 8-Aug-14 275
Mummy2Ebony
Gutted at price of photographers
Mummy2Ebony, 3 of August of 2014 at 11:10

☹️ I have been looking around and contacting wedding photographers in the area and i am not getting very far at all!!! Except or a feeling of deflation - dont think i am going to be having any nice...

DrBuffles, monday 4-Aug-14 29
SillyWrong
tears - all the time
SillyWrong, 30 of July of 2014 at 13:52

Does anyone else do this when wedding planning, when we're planning anything wedding related, and we talk about the order of the day, or who will do or say what, i start welling up! Last night I full...

Lizzywills, monday 4-Aug-14 25
beccak
Engraved whisky glasses - recommend a supplier please!
beccak, 3 of August of 2014 at 22:03

H2B has just told me that we have to get the Dad's a gift (his Dad is Best Man). His Dad is a big whisky fan and my Dad loves a Bombay Sapphire G&T so we've decided to get them each a bottle and...

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 1
Mummy2Ebony
Gutted At Price Of Photographers!!!!
Mummy2Ebony, 3 of August of 2014 at 11:12

☹️ I have been looking around and contacting wedding photographers in the area and i am not getting very far at all!!! Except or a feeling of deflation - dont think i am going to be having any nice...

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 163
Mummy2Ebony
Gutted At Price Of Photographers!!!!
Mummy2Ebony, 3 of August of 2014 at 11:12

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 95
Mummy2Ebony

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 132
Mummy2Ebony

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 81
Mummy2Ebony
Mummy2Ebony, 3 of August of 2014 at 11:09

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 68
Mummy2Ebony
Mummy2Ebony, 3 of August of 2014 at 11:09

Mummy2Ebony, sunday 3-Aug-14 118
Mummy2Ebony
Amanda Wyatt Gowns
Mummy2Ebony, 2 of August of 2014 at 21:19

Has anybody else got one of these for their big day??

MrsToffee, sunday 3-Aug-14 2
Mummy2Ebony
Best Place To Buy Artificial Flowers????
Mummy2Ebony, 1 of August of 2014 at 15:27

I am having artificial flowers at my wedding and was wondering if anybody knows of some good places to get them at a good price. I am looking at making up the table decorations myself, as we are on a...

MissJag, saturday 2-Aug-14 10
InkedDoll
Bought our wedding rings! *flash*
InkedDoll, 31 of July of 2014 at 13:17

Yay! My dress has been up in the air for so long that I'm starting to feel like I would NEVER AGAIN buy anything concrete for our wedding (clearly not true as I still need to get bouquet and...

BAMS, thursday 31-Jul-14 6
xoxoxo2017
Birmingham Brides!!!
xoxoxo2017, 30 of July of 2014 at 10:55

Any of you around? Just curious.....

xoxoxo2017, friday 8-Aug-14 52
Mummy2Ebony
Wedding Dress Alterations??!!
Mummy2Ebony, 29 of July of 2014 at 21:05

We are getting married August next year, and I have already got my dress - I fell in love with it straightaway, and had to have it!! I am however, having a bit of a stress already about...

Echo SW, wednesday 30-Jul-14 5 1,003

General groups

Hitched article topics