Laura

South Yorkshire, United Kingdom · From September 2020

Happily married 🎉

13 of August of 2021

994days 12hours
R
Idea for sister in law
RomanticBlueHair33815, 1 of August of 2021 at 11:43

Hi Sister in law to be has said she wants to be involved in the wedding in some way like a little job to do. I'm not having bridesmaids. I have a flower girl and my brothers are helping people to...

Laura, monday 2-Aug-21 2
L
Where does the brother of the bride go when shes getting ready?
Laura, 30 of July of 2021 at 20:09

My brother is 19 years old and im curious as to where he should go whilst myself my bridesmaids and my mum gets ready the house is.going to be busy as it is with hair/makeup and photographer so where...

Emma, sunday 1-Aug-21 5
L
Help!! my oh doesnt want my cousins Bf's at the night do
Laura, 30 of July of 2021 at 10:50

Right at the beginning of the year my mum mentioned about my cousins who happen to be my bridesmaids boyfriends coming to the night do. I said it was an idea but i wasnt sure about it and there was no...

Laura, friday 30-Jul-21 6
L
Help! My husband to be doesnt want my brother on the top table
Laura, 16 of July of 2021 at 14:31

Help! Im getting married in a few weeks and having issues with my seating The top table to be presice I lost my dad 3 years ago and its going to be difficult enough him not having a seat. My mum wants...

Hayley, monday 19-Jul-21 13
Roxy
Bridesmaid Dress for one Bridesmaid only!
Roxy, 15 of July of 2021 at 11:29

Hello, i'm getting married next year and i'm only having one bridesmaid. Where do you even start for colours or styles?! Our wedding is hopefully going to be quite festivally and multicoloured theme...

Roxy, tuesday 14-Dec-21 11
Kjgill84
Fresh vs silk flowers
Kjgill84, 14 of July of 2021 at 14:34

Hi everyone ☺ this is my first post and wondered what your thoughts are on having fresh or silk flowers for your big day. I'm torn as the silk flowers look so gorgeous 😍 but love a fresh bouquet of...

Abigail, sunday 25-Jul-21 26
E
Hen do - who to invite?!
ExpensiveBlueBridesmaid839, 11 of June of 2017 at 21:55

Hi, I really need some advice please! I am the first one of my friends to get married, as is my partner. We are getting married abroad and I want a small hen do in the UK. Just my sisters, close...

Marcie, tuesday 15-Jun-21 7
L
Don't want a hen party
LuxuriousYellowDiamonds486, 11 of February of 2017 at 22:04

I have no desire for a hen party. My bridesmaids tell me I do. I am telling them I do not. I would rather spend some time by myself, if anything. They are getting impateient with me for not providing...

Laura, monday 24-May-21 11

General groups

Hitched article topics