Ginny

Chelmsford, Essex · From March 2021

Happily married 🎉

26 of July of 2022

646days 19hours
Ginny
Witness available in London
Ginny, 8 of October of 2022 at 22:35

Hi - I saw someone else post this and thought it was a great idea! I'm newly married and would love to help someone else take the stress away from getting married. I would only ask a small fee to...

Teecaurne, wednesday 12-Oct-22 86
Ginny
Selling my wedding centrepieces - £150
Ginny, 2 of August of 2022 at 20:39

11 centrepieces used un a barnwedding with a colourful wildflower theme £150

Ginny, tuesday 16-Aug-22 2 1
J
Help! North East photographer has let us down
Jane, 1 of August of 2022 at 11:14

Hi all! First post. Despite having booked a photographer last year - she has now said she has ‘double booked’ and we are without a photographer. She offered her colleague for the same price but this...

Amy, sunday 7-Aug-22 11
Ginny
Selling wedding bits after wedding
Ginny, 2 of February of 2022 at 13:15

Hi I'm getting married in July 2022 and have been diying alot of my decorations and or buying bits as I go - it's barn wedding so the theme is colourful, and rustic - looking for suggestions for...

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 1-Jun-22 9
J
Inviting teachers - during term time
Josh, 12 of April of 2022 at 22:35

Me and my SO are planning our wedding, we’ve found our dream venue and have a date that has somewhat of a significance to us. The only problem, it’s the Thursday before the end of the school term. We...

Melissa, thursday 13-Apr-23 35
S
Help! Looking for small reasonably priced venues!
Shannon, 16 of March of 2022 at 23:48

I'm having a crisis and I have no idea what to do now! My dream wedding had a guest count of around 90 (we have huge families, this number includes minimal friends) at a Manor, which was looking like...

Michelle, friday 24-Jun-22 14
Ginny
Bridesmaids hairstylist
Ginny, 15 of February of 2022 at 21:10

Hi On the hunt for a bridesmaids hairstylist - hoping to spend around £30 per person in the london/Essex area- is this reasonable? And anyone have any recommendations? Not looking for anything too...

Hannah, wednesday 16-Feb-22 1 116
M
Two witnesses needed.
Maria, 2 of January of 2022 at 13:46

My partner and I are looking for two witnesses for a quick ceremony at Chelsea Registry Office on 10th Feb in the morning. We are willing to pay for the assistance and can also witness another...

RaymondBix, friday 4-Feb-22 3
Ginny
Suggestions for a make up artist in the London/essex area
Ginny, 1 of November of 2021 at 20:41

Hi everyone I'm getting married in July 2022 and looking for a make up artist in the London/Essex area. Ideally someone familiar with chinese bridal make up - if that makes a difference I'm not sure....

Tina, wednesday 9-Feb-22 2
N
Wedding invitations 💗
Nikki, 8 of September of 2021 at 09:47

Hi all, Can anyone recommend any good UK websites for wedding invitations please? TIA xx

Aisling, wednesday 22-Jun-22 23 1
L
Bridesmaid Proposals?
Louise, 5 of September of 2021 at 17:43

Hi all. Hope everyone's planning is going stress-free and well! I'm in the very very beginning stages of planning a wedding.. dont even have a date or venue so it's fresh planning. Did anyone do a...

Marie, saturday 11-Sep-21 19
T
Disposable Cameras
Tasha, 10 of August of 2021 at 14:09

Hey All, Me and my partner both like the idea of having disposable cameras on the tables at my wedding, as we do not like it when you have a photographer sticking a camera in your face when you are...

Ginny, tuesday 31-Aug-21 9

General groups

Hitched article topics