Bristol City, Bristol · From August 2021

Happily married 🎉

9 of July of 2022

665days 3hours

Discussions

Deena
Where to start?
Deena, 25 of October of 2021 at 20:40

Hello! I’m recently engaged and wanting to marry before July 2023. I’m looking forward to planning but, I’ve never even been to a wedding. I’ve been looking at venues but want a gothic/til death do us...

Hayley, thursday 11-Nov-21 10
A
Mother of the bride dresses
AmyBee, 3 of November of 2021 at 12:57

Hi everyone, my mum is really struggling to find a beautiful dress that will fit her shape, and be suitable for packing in a suitcase. (We're having a Greek-lish wedding in June 2022) She's in her...

Karen, thursday 11-Nov-21 2
R
This could end in tears - bridesmaid dresses
Rahman, 8 of November of 2021 at 11:18

Both of my bridesmaid's are on the larger side one of them is very accommodating and happy to wear whatever but the other is being very picky about what kind of dress she wears. I'm trying as hard as...

Jess, thursday 11-Nov-21 7
Jill
Tea length wedding dress suppliers
Jill, 3 of November of 2021 at 20:30

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone knew of good places/brands to explore tea length, vintage-y wedding dresses that don't cost the earth? I'm aware of house of mooshki but think they are out of...

Hayley, saturday 20-Nov-21 28 1
Farhana
Small budget wedding 🤕
Farhana, 6 of November of 2021 at 20:14

Currently really stressed about finding a simple but beautiful wedding venue with my budget. It’s becoming so difficult but everything cost so much. I’m really considering moving my date because it’s...

The, friday 12-Nov-21 12

General groups

Hitched article topics