London - East, East London · From December 2021

Happily married 🎉

3 of September of 2023

259days 12hours

Discussions

Kayleigh
Dress panic
Kayleigh, 21 of June of 2022 at 18:43

I ordered my dream dress online. It's not due to be delivered yet so I don't have it to hand. But my friend mentioned about not trusting Chinese site sizings and out of curiosity I looked at the...

Melanie, wednesday 18-Jan-23 6
A
Motivation to keep up with an exercise plan?
Anonbride, 5 of June of 2022 at 17:21

I hate to be this person, because I really want to be body positive and firmly believe FH loves me regardless. HOWEVER, I’m not feeling my best self at the moment. I don’t need to lose multiple dress...

Alice, thursday 17-Nov-22 19
Dr Doo.Little
Banking and savings
Dr Doo.Little, 17 of September of 2008 at 20:40

Don't know if anyone will be able to give any advice but I am no financial expert so need some help. My dad is being made redundant next week and between his redundancy money and lump sum of pension...

Alice, thursday 22-Sep-22 7
Kim
Wedding dress
Kim, 15 of June of 2022 at 13:00

Anyone had to have the length took up on there dress what price am i looking at round about it needs about 2inch taking off

Melanie, sunday 17-Jul-22 6
G
Nut allergy and wedding cakes
Giuseppina, 15 of June of 2022 at 14:23

I didn't think it would be so difficult to find a nut free wedding cake. A lot of refusals and some happy to make a cake which is great. Any other brides with a nut allergy? How did you find the...

Alison, tuesday 28-Jun-22 5
cornflake girl
aromatherapy oils
cornflake girl, 21 of February of 2009 at 17:17

Thinking of getting some of these for use in the bath. Those of you that use them: Are they okay for sensitive skin? Which would you recommend?

Amy, monday 3-Jan-22 4

General groups

Hitched article topics