Nicole

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire · From May 2022

Happily married 🎉

20 of August of 2023

271days 10hours
Nicole
Name Change
Nicole, 27 of March of 2023 at 22:02

Hi All, Can someone advise on this, please? I’m going to take my FH’s last name but change my middle name to my maiden name. As I’m also changing forenames, it’s not as straightforward a process as...

Karen, tuesday 28-Mar-23 1 104
Jas
Save the dates!
Jas, 8 of September of 2022 at 20:51

Just looking for a bit of help with save the dates... zazzle seems to be the cheapest, but I noticed that it was an American website. Has anyone used to Zazzle before and did anyone have to pay import...

Selda, thursday 15-Sep-22 7
Nicole
Something Borrowed
Nicole, 22 of August of 2022 at 19:30

For those who did the whole something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, what was your something borrowed? Completely curious as it’s the one that’s been most difficult for me to...

Kirsty, wednesday 24-Aug-22 14 1
Justine
Having Trouble with creating the wedding website?
Justine, 22 of August of 2022 at 13:40

Hi All, Is anyone else having trouble with creating their wedding website. I've accidentally managed to auto populate some of the boxes within the RSVP and "Any questions" sections of my website with...

Bettymell, wednesday 24-Aug-22 4
Thierry
What to do while i wait….
Thierry, 22 of August of 2022 at 17:31

Hello! I am getting married in April 2024 and have booked venue (including food, dj, accommodation and drinks), hair and make up, photographer and videographer. I have a rough guest list and seating...

Thierry, thursday 25-Aug-22 14
R
Has anyone recently booked a wedding for summer 23 please?
Rachel, 23 of July of 2022 at 23:36

Hi I’d be really grateful to hear from anyone who has recently booked a wedding for Summer 23. We have just got engaged and really want to get married next summer. I’ve contacted a few venues and the...

Charlotte, thursday 28-Jul-22 9

General groups

Hitched article topics