Emma

Holbeach, Lincolnshire · From October 2022

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

15 of June of 2024

27days 7hours : 38min
K
Tipi wedding
Kirsty, 23 of February of 2023 at 15:51

Has anyone had a or planning a Tipi wedding reception? We are having our Tipi wedding reception at our local village hall. We are having our ceremony at our church and then the reception on the field...

KkkzellChUck, monday 6-Mar-23 13
D
Wedding invites
Dion, 26 of February of 2023 at 18:30

When do I send out my wedding invites? I get married in September and we are going to our venue for food tasting mid March. Does the food need to go on the menus? I’m stressing about time. Thanks in...

Danielle, friday 3-Mar-23 3
Emma
National Wedding Show Catwalk
Emma, 1 of March of 2023 at 21:18

Hi all. I’m going to the National Wedding Show at the NEC in Birmingham this weekend (already purchased group tickets for 5 people). Do you need to book any additional tickets for the catwalk? Thought...

Melissa, tuesday 7-Mar-23 1 80
Maddy
Where do i start
Maddy, 27 of December of 2022 at 15:48

Hi all! What on earth do we start with, and how do you realistically afford a wedding? I'm thinking we start off with finding a venue setting a date and then getting a loan? Thanks!

Quintan, monday 18-Dec-23 11 2
A
Making own wedding cake
Aimee, 17 of October of 2022 at 14:40

Is anyone thinking of making their own cake?? I'm not getting married til July 2024 so have ages to practice. I'm not a bad Baker but obviously a wedding cake needs to be perfect so I'm going to...

JosephJerry, saturday 5-Nov-22 14
K
How early should i start looking for a dress?
Kyla, 20 of October of 2022 at 17:55

Hi everyone, I'm getting married June 2024 and I'm such a planner I've jumped straight in and got all my key suppliers locked down already! Now, when should I start dress shopping? Should I wait a...

Hollie, tuesday 1-Nov-22 17
Emma
Marquee or Teepee Hire For Wedding Reception
Emma, 25 of October of 2022 at 15:16

Hi. Can anyone recommend a company that hires and puts up and takes down a marquee or teepee for a wedding reception in the South Lincolnshire area? We are looking for June 2024.

Anna, tuesday 1-Aug-23 4
Emma
Reception In Marquee In Grass Field
Emma, 24 of October of 2022 at 21:58

Hi everyone. I got engaged on Saturday (it was such a romantic proposal, in my horse’s paddock with my horse and close members from both our families there). We both love the idea of having a church...

Emma, tuesday 25-Oct-22 4
Kenna
Frustrated at family's lack of interest/support about our wedding
Kenna, 24 of October of 2022 at 17:08

Firstly to preface that I'm posting more to vent/for support than for advice. It's been a bit of an ongoing issue, but I'm getting a bit frustrated at my family's lack of interest and support for our...

Karen, thursday 26-Jan-23 8

General groups

Hitched article topics