Tammy

Staffordshire, United Kingdom · From November 2022

Happily married 🎉

9 of March of 2023

422days 21hours
Gbutterfly
Thoughts on bubbles vs. confetti?
Gbutterfly, 31 of August of 2011 at 16:37

Me and OH are having a debate on this. We both love bubbles, and have had a bubble machine suggested to us for when we walk down the aisle instead of everyone blowing bubbles. I've also heard though...

PhotographybyBillHad, sunday 5-Mar-23 11
Kayleigh
Boudoir shoots for plus size ladies
Kayleigh, 17 of January of 2023 at 16:48

I was thinking about a boudoir shoot to gift my FH but I'm so self conscious about how I look. I'm flabby and covered in stretch marks and scarring and my belly is basically two bellies now... has any...

Tammy, saturday 4-Mar-23 4
J
Bridesmaids hair & makeup
Jess, 25 of February of 2023 at 19:16

I am a 2024 bride and I have just started my search for some hair and make up artists. I am currently in a predicament of who pays for the bridesmaids hair and makeup. I have 5 bridesmaids so if I pay...

Emma, thursday 22-Jun-23 20 2
D
Bridal Shoes
Deborah, 11 of February of 2023 at 15:15

I'm struggling to find low heel, wide fit bridal shoes. I prefer a style that covers the heal but don't mind open or closed toe. Could anyone advise of a website that is.not Amazon or non UK based...

Daryldut, monday 27-Mar-23 16
S
Make-up artists
Shay, 19 of February of 2023 at 20:29

Hi everybody! I was wondering if anybody could recommend any make-up artists near Cumbria? It’s proving difficult as I am not on any social media and any that is popping up isn’t blowing me away. I am...

Shay, sunday 19-Feb-23 6
Tammy
Video to dvd
Tammy, 16 of February of 2023 at 00:40

We would love to have a dvd of our special day, but can't afford a videographer. I'm going to get family to film but don't know how to get it on dvd. Any help would be 🍏

Eric, thursday 20-Jul-23 1
Faye
Period due on my wedding day
Faye, 13 of December of 2022 at 07:59

Why is being a woman just so irritating!!!!! So I am predicted to come on, THE DAY of our wedding. I am not wanting to take the pill because I’ve been off nearly year and it’s taken a almost this full...

Samantha, sunday 19-Feb-23 22 2
J
Am i overreacting to these rules?
Jazz, 16 of November of 2022 at 15:40

My partners brother and his girlfriend are getting married in 2024. We are all really excited for them. Since my partners brother proposed in 2020 they have told my partner and I that we cannot ‘do...

RomanticGreenStation, tuesday 7-Nov-23 48

General groups

Hitched article topics