Skip to main content
Summer
Summer

Southport, Merseyside · From June 2023

I love nature, animals and travel. I have a dog named Barney and a cat named Mila. I work as a veterinarian at a local clinic and help take care of the... View more

I love nature, animals and travel. I have a dog named Barney and a cat named Mila. I work as a veterinarian at a local clinic and help take care of the health of our furry friends. 🌸 In my spare time I read books, watch movies, listen to music, and do yoga.

Discussions

H
Sister not wanting to be very involved in my wedding!?
Hannah, 19 of June of 2023 at 11:47

Hi, I hope that someone has had a similar situation to this, or at the very least can hopefully give me some advice on what you would do?! My sister (32) and I (28) have always been very close and...

Georgia, wednesday 13-Sep-23 19
Nicole
Evening buffet
Nicole, 25 of June of 2023 at 14:06

Hi, I’m looking at wedding packages and everything seems to have canapés but doesn’t include a late meal after the three course wedding breakfast. Do you think it’s worth paying for bacon rolls or...

Nicole, thursday 29-Jun-23 14 2
Vicky
Newbie alert!!
Vicky, 19 of June of 2023 at 14:42

Hi everyone, Just wanted to say hi. We have booked our wedding venue for July 2025 and the excitement took hold and I have like a whirlwind booked all of the main suppliers and planned things to the...

Vicky, tuesday 4-Jul-23 39 4
Rhian
Do they have to say my surname?
Rhian, 20 of October of 2022 at 12:45

Help me please, past brides or people with wedding knowledge. Without trauma dumping, my surname isn’t my birth name, it was changed when I was a child to a man’s who was my abuser and I cannot wait...

Rhian, monday 25-Sep-23 21
N
Advice - Photographer
Natascha, 30 of April of 2023 at 10:12

Hi, myself and my husband are looking for some advice or whether this has happened to anyone else. We got married a few months ago in February 23. Our photographer cancelled on us two days before our...

Summer, tuesday 27-Jun-23 11

General groups

Hitched article topics