Skip to main content
A
Anne

Dorset, United Kingdom · From February 2016

A
So upset about my Hen do
Aoife, 26 of April of 2022 at 12:15

So my hen do was the weekend just gone, I was so looking forward to it as I have been having a rough few weeks. Within the week before my mother, aunt, SIL and MoH all had to cancle, all valid reasons...

Paige, sunday 8-May-22 11
A
Neon Signs
Anne, 27 of April of 2022 at 23:26

Hi, my daughter wants a warm white neon sign with their new Mr & Mrs names on, any recommendations and what’s an average price? Thank you 💕

Yorkshirelass, sunday 14-Aug-22 3 143
H
Party Only Wedding
Hayley, 19 of January of 2022 at 19:01

Hi We have just started planning our wedding. We have a tight budget but are fortunate to have a lot of friends we would love to celebrate with. We like the idea of a ‘reception only’/ Party only...

Moniquemo4, thursday 12-Oct-23 9
A
Bride’s party getting ready
Anne, 2 of September of 2021 at 23:43

Hi, my daughter is having a barn wedding next September. Accommodation there comprises of a sweet room with en suite a little kitchenette and couple of shepherds huts that are accounted for. The venue...

Anne, friday 3-Sep-21 2
A
Pre ceremony prep
Anne, 4 of July of 2021 at 18:56

Hi, wedding is barn venue. Bridal party all sorted for overnight accommodation but bride wants to get ready with her attendants. There is no practical space for this at the venue. Was thinking of...

Sarah, monday 5-Jul-21 1 103
A
Save the date!
Anne, 9 of May of 2021 at 17:12

Has anyone sent or received “save the evening “ cards for guests who are just invited to evening reception? Thanks

Tamsin, monday 10-May-21 3
A
Marquee cash bars
Anne, 8 of April of 2021 at 22:05

Can anyone tell me how to go about having a cash bar at Marquee style wedding. If marquee provider doesn’t have bar and staff, any ideas? Thanks

Ben, friday 7-May-21 3

General groups

Hitched article topics