Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sherry
Beginner May 2009

men going for a wee, dab/wipe or shake?

sherry, 18 of February of 2009 at 18:04

Posted on Off Topic Posts 248

I've posted on BT about toilet training boys and whether to teach them to dab/wipe their 'willy' or not. In your experiences do you know men who have dabbed or wiped or jangled and shaked?

I've posted on BT about toilet training boys and whether to teach them to dab/wipe their 'willy' or not.

In your experiences do you know men who have dabbed or wiped or jangled and shaked?

248 replies

• MightyQuin
    Beginner
    MightyQuin ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I think there are exceptions to this - I am always a bit surprised at how low the loo at my mum's house is after being used to the one at home. Maybe the WTs just have an especially low one.

My H has really short legs so I don't think I'll get him to try it.

• Koobie
    Beginner September 2008
    Koobie ·
    • Hide content

Ive just asked H - he dabs after a wee, and wipes sitting down after a poo, but stands up to finish off

• Vindaloo
    Beginner May 2006
    Vindaloo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

My H just tried it - waahaha, funniest thing EVER (yes, we do the whole 'weeing in front of each other' thing)... he's 6 foot 2 but looked to be about the right height to aim straight in...

He did just tell me about some weird guy he works with, who has to remove ALL his clothes before having a dump. Every time. Public loo or otherwise... now THAT'S odd...

• sherry
    Beginner May 2009
    sherry ·
    • Hide content

Remove ALL clothes?!?! Now that is odd. Gosh he must get cold...

• Missus Jolly
    Beginner October 2004
    Missus Jolly ·
    • Hide content

One of our old Heads of Service was famed for crapping with the door open in the work loos. He'd happily start conversations with whoever came in. I'd love to get Mr Jolly to try the Mr WT method of peeing but I don't think he'll agree. No harm in asking though.

• Flowery the Grouch
    Beginner December 2007
    Flowery the Grouch ·
    • Hide content

Mr FtG is refusing to find out if it would be possible for a 5'5" man to kneel and pee in a swiss toilet. I think this is a necessary data point, but he's having none of it.

• Dooby
    Beginner
    Dooby ·
    • Hide content

? at hitcher's husbands testing out weeing on their knees that's just brilliant!

This is very nearly science or something! ?

• SophieM
    SophieM ·
    • Hide content

PMSL at taking off all your clothes to have a dump - WTF? And standing up to "finish off" - does he crap, then piss, then have a standing wank?

• RubyBlue
    Beginner May 2008
    RubyBlue ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

Oh dear...this thread has cheered me up no end ?

• KJX
    Beginner August 2005
    KJX ·
    • Hide content

This is the most fabulous thread - MrKJX will not engage in any discussion or conversation however.

• Iris
    Beginner
    Iris ·
    • Hide content

Loving this thread, especially the diagrams. Mr I shakes. Master I shakes. Both wee standing up.

• stafoo
    Beginner October 2007
    stafoo ·
    • Hide content

MrS concurs that peeing kneeling down is bizarre, but potentially possible depending on the height of the loo.

He also suggest that 'collisions' would only be possible if you had a very big one, and were able to get some kind of pendulum action going, which would then need to coincide with a well timed poo. Ick.

• Orly Bird
    Beginner April 2007
    Orly Bird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've heard of public toilets in China, which are literally gutters in the street. You stand over them, and do what you need to do.

Mr Orly's contribution is that a shake should happen in conjunction with a cup. (Apparently to clear any spare liquid from the tubes, and thereby avoiding pee stains.) And that peeing after sex was easier, as it it's better lubriated.

• Orly Bird
    Beginner April 2007
    Orly Bird ·
    • Hide content

You've just given me images with that now! Thanks. ?

• Voldemort
    Voldemort ·
    • Hide content

?? at this entire thread, brilliant!

Nick's pictures ?

Meathy thunk of Excalibur ?

Keef and Vinda's husbands trying out the kneel pee <tears rolling down face> ?

MrV is perfectly normal thankfully and we've never excreted in front of each other thank you very much, not even when I was in labour and he had to drag the G&A cylinder for me ?

My dad kneels down if he needs the loo in the middle of the night and since he doesn't like to shut the door I've actually had the misfortune to witness it ? He kind of bent one knee and squatted a bit, he's 5'8" for any data gatherers ?

• MrsD
    MrsD ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm sorry, I may just be being thick, but I really don't understand that sentence. Could you explain it to me (a diagram is NOT necessary ?)

• Diefenbaker
    Beginner September 2008
    Diefenbaker ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm presuming a cupped hand, but am happy to be corrected...

• Claire-Louise
    Beginner February 2004
    Claire-Louise ·
    • Hide content

? what a fab thread, made my evening.

• July
    July ·
    • Hide content

Haven't laughed so much at a thread in ages. ?

Nick - loving the diagrams. Just had to show OH. ?

• M
    Moglie ·
    • Hide content

This has had me laughing out loud especially "meaty thunk" ? For the record Mr M shakes, he thought dabbing was the funniest thing ever and said "it's not like there's supplies of mini tissues next to urinals". Anyway I asked him to try kneeling and he could easily reach either on one or two knees and could have weeed without using his hands IYKWIM. He is 6'5" with 33" inside leg and we have a standard B&Q loo if that makes a difference!

• DebbieD
    DebbieD ·
    • Hide content

H has just told me that he 'taps' rather than shakes! ?

• Vindaloo
    Beginner May 2006
    Vindaloo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

pendulum action ?

• Tillybean
    Tillybean ·
    • Hide content

Yes, the toilets in China can be a gutter type thing which you straddle to the best of your ability.

Ex Mr TB was definitely a sitter-downer on Western toilets and a squatter over holes in Turkey. Maybe its an Arab thing as the gentleman caller is also a sitter-downer who thinks nothing of wandering into the bathroom when I am in the shower and having a pee, despite me having multiple bathrooms. Of course, being Middle Eastern, ex Mr TB doesnt "do" toilet paper either.

I prefer to pee as a solitary experience and have never really done the girls thing of sharing cubicles.

This thread has been pure Hitched Gold and made me (and everyone else) really laugh, especially NickJ's drawings - he is the Hitched equivalent to Tony Hart....kind of!

• Redhead
    Beginner
    Redhead ·
    • Hide content

Pendulum action ? ? Seriosuly, I can't stop! I sound like Mutley here!

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content

Mr Pink wouldnt try the kneeling piss experiment, he did say though that he stands to wipe as he wouldnt fit his hand up his arse whilst sitting ?

• Mizz Pink
    Beginner May 2007
    Mizz Pink ·
    • Hide content

Ok, he has just tried the kneeling piss experiment, he just about got the end over the rim of the loo.......

Conclusion: He has short legs not a short *** ?

• Y
    Yulenique at last ·
    • Hide content

Up his arse? WTF? Is he a cow?

(I have vet-like images in my head now! Why on earth would his hand go up his arse?????) ???

• Unique at last
    Dedicated January 2012
    Unique at last ·
    • Hide content

Sorry! That was me! Damn Christams name still ogged in. Fixed now!

• Lumpy Golightly
    Expert February 2003
    Lumpy Golightly ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Like tapping the ash off a cigarette???

• Orly Bird
    Beginner April 2007
    Orly Bird ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yup, a cupped hand to encourage any spare liquid to make its way into the outside world. (I presume Mr Debbie D taps for the same reason).

• DebbieD
    DebbieD ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

But surely cupping would mean getting his hand wet? At least tapping (and yes, I envisage that in the same way as tapping the ash off a cigarette) means Mr DebbieD doesn't wee on his hand! ?

• Redhead
    Beginner
    Redhead ·
    • Hide content

What are we cupping here? Bollocks? just to be sure I have all the facts.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics