Skip to main content
Charlotte
Charlotte

Salisbury, Wiltshire · From May 2021

we are planning a wedding with a difference to encompass the joining of 2 families and I cannot wait to be his Mrs!

Happily married 🎉

30 of April of 2022

723days 22hours

Discussions

Charlotte
Introducing the new Mrs Young!!
Charlotte of Just Married, 9 of May of 2022 at 14:28

We did it!! The stresses and worries about the weather were pointless as despite rain, cold and grey skys for a week before and predictied for the day, I awoke to wall to wall sunshine on the day!!...

vidamedicos.com, tuesday 5-Mar-24 52 1,236 4
Charlotte
Icons Changed
Charlotte of Feedback to Hitched, 15 of September of 2021 at 09:06

Has anyone else icons for guests changed? Previously the icons were male/female or child pics, now it is just a grey icon, which makes it harder to identify the guest type, especially on the seating...

Jodie, sunday 30-Apr-23 14 493
Charlotte
Bridesmaid shoes!
Charlotte of Wedding Attire, 21 of March of 2022 at 18:06

Sooooo..... having spent hours online and in shops trying to find shoes for our little BMs and being unsuccessful as they are either covered in bows/frills or not in the size we need (wedding is 5...

Louise, monday 9-May-22 49 777
Charlotte
Cape Verde honeymoon? Yes or No?
Charlotte of Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad, 9 of April of 2022 at 13:17

We are getting married in 3 weeks!! We agreed not to book our honeymoon for this year simply because of all of the covid restrictions and not knowing if we would need to make changes and to be honest...

Charlotte, saturday 9-Apr-22 89
Charlotte
Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses??
Charlotte of For Sale, 8 of December of 2021 at 13:41

So my fabulous MOH has just announced she is pregnant, which is awesome after 2 years of trying and several miscarriage's, I could not be happier for her, but, I now have a dilemma! I have already...

Charlotte, friday 10-Dec-21 4 122
Charlotte
Maternity Bridesmaid Dresses??
Charlotte of Wedding Attire, 8 of December of 2021 at 13:43

So my fabulous MOH has just announced she is pregnant, which is awesome after 2 years of trying and several miscarriage's, I could not be happier for her, but, I now have a dilemma! I have already...

Charlotte, wednesday 8-Dec-21 57
Charlotte
Grooms Family dropping out of wedding!
Charlotte of Etiquette and Advice, 18 of August of 2021 at 20:21

So I have just been for dinner with the future MIL for her birthday and she decided it was a good time to tell me right at the beginning of the meal when my OH was away from the table hat my future...

Charlotte, thursday 19-Aug-21 6 412

General groups

Hitched article topics