Gretna Green, Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire · From April 2022

Happily married 🎉

6 of September of 2022

614days 10hours

Discussions

Rhian
Gretna Green, just the two of us
Rhian of Off Topic Posts, 22 of April of 2022 at 09:11

Hi, I’m new here, this is my first post. My OH and I have been together just over 2 years and we’ve been talking of getting married in the next year. I’ve been married before, and neither of us want a...

LAura, monday 19-Sep-22 13 479 1
Rhian
Wedding evening reception help
Rhian of Planning, 30 of June of 2022 at 17:06

Please help me!! We’re getting married in Gretna Green, it’s just the two of us. A month later, we’re having an evening reception. We have a live band and a buffet for the evening. What I’m struggling...

Lily, thursday 30-Jun-22 2 106
Rhian
Do we need a table plan?
Rhian of Off Topic Posts, 13 of May of 2022 at 22:34

We’re getting married in Gretna Green just the 2 of us and having an evening reception 3 weeks later. We’ve asked for circular tables, but do we need a seating plan. I really can’t see the need for a...

Rhian, wednesday 25-May-22 6 183
Rhian
i said yes to the dress!
Rhian of Wedding Attire, 2 of May of 2022 at 22:22

I was so nervous going there! We get married in 4 months, only booked it last week, so I was worried I’d settle for something because I’d be scared I’d not find anything! I needn’t have worried, I...

Rose, wednesday 11-May-22 15 447
Rhian
I’m divorced, will my ex husbands surname be on my new marriage certificate
Rhian of Off Topic Posts, 28 of April of 2022 at 07:09

I’ve tried googling, but can’t really find the answer. I am divorced and getting married in September this year. I’ve never changed my surname back to my maiden name officially, but unofficially, I do...

Charlotte, tuesday 3-May-22 4 230

General groups

Hitched article topics