Rhian

Gretna Green, Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire · From April 2022

Happily married 🎉

6 of September of 2022

600days 3hours
Rhian
Wedding evening reception help
Rhian, 30 of June of 2022 at 17:06

Please help me!! We’re getting married in Gretna Green, it’s just the two of us. A month later, we’re having an evening reception. We have a live band and a buffet for the evening. What I’m struggling...

Lily, thursday 30-Jun-22 2 105
C
Really need some advice re incident at hen do
Clare, 21 of June of 2022 at 23:14

Hi all, Thank you for reading this. To cut a long story short my hen do was on Saturday night. Nothing over the top just my close friends going for a meal and a dance. I was back home in my bed by...

Clare, saturday 2-Jul-22 24 1
Rhian
Do we need a table plan?
Rhian, 13 of May of 2022 at 22:34

We’re getting married in Gretna Green just the 2 of us and having an evening reception 3 weeks later. We’ve asked for circular tables, but do we need a seating plan. I really can’t see the need for a...

Rhian, wednesday 25-May-22 6
SaSaSi
Hair Extensions - Real versus Clip In??
SaSaSi, 28 of February of 2011 at 10:52

Morning Hitchers! Ive been planning on using clip in extensions for my wedding day as I have really fine hair and want it thicker lookin - & have a trial end of month (then make up trial...then I...

Rhian, thursday 12-May-22 9
George
This man has got his dream wedding dress
George, 19 of April of 2022 at 19:35

Here is the photo I took of me wearing the dress once I tried it on (don't know if work allows me to show my face online and I'm not fully confident showing it so I cropped it out) this was is really...

Michelle, wednesday 29-Jun-22 21 1
Yorkshirelass
My dress arrived!!
Yorkshirelass, 26 of April of 2022 at 17:16

Ok so have a bit of a double chin in this pic 🤣but so happy with my dress, it was actually too big. I am sharing as can’t tell anyone else except my mum and sister!

Rhian, wednesday 4-May-22 15 1
S
Ok here it is yay! I've received my Olivia Bottega wedding dress
Sam, 21 of March of 2022 at 19:26

I am so happy that my dress had arrived and I am so psyched !! It is beautiful, it is gorgeous, it is everything I wished for AND MORE. I am so glad that I went for the veil too, I love how this Matte...

Rhian, tuesday 3-May-22 9
Rhian
i said yes to the dress!
Rhian, 2 of May of 2022 at 22:22

I was so nervous going there! We get married in 4 months, only booked it last week, so I was worried I’d settle for something because I’d be scared I’d not find anything! I needn’t have worried, I...

Rose, wednesday 11-May-22 15 447
Rhian
I’m divorced, will my ex husbands surname be on my new marriage certificate
Rhian, 28 of April of 2022 at 07:09

I’ve tried googling, but can’t really find the answer. I am divorced and getting married in September this year. I’ve never changed my surname back to my maiden name officially, but unofficially, I do...

Charlotte, tuesday 3-May-22 4 230
Anonbride
First look or wait until the alter?
Anonbride, 9 of February of 2022 at 14:51

What's everyone going for and why? I'd been erring towards the traditional alter moment, but it seems first looks are gaining in popularity and feature in a lot of the "real weddings" articles out...

Anonbride, wednesday 27-Apr-22 23
Ostira
No Honeymoon?
Ostira, 25 of April of 2022 at 14:52

Hi all, I recently got engaged in February and we’re in the midst of planning our big day on Halloween 2023 (memorable? Yes!). We’re eloping to Gretna Green, very simple package of ceremony and...

Ostira, thursday 12-May-22 41
Rhian
Dress help!
Rhian, 24 of April of 2022 at 08:29

Hoping you can help! I’ve found my dream dress so everything should be fine, but I’m nervous. It randomly came to me whilst googling for ideas. The trouble is, I can’t find it anywhere other than a...

Charlotte, sunday 24-Apr-22 6 131
Rhian
Gretna Green, just the two of us
Rhian, 22 of April of 2022 at 09:11

Hi, I’m new here, this is my first post. My OH and I have been together just over 2 years and we’ve been talking of getting married in the next year. I’ve been married before, and neither of us want a...

LAura, monday 19-Sep-22 13 1

General groups

Hitched article topics