sophiaamay

United Kingdom · From August 2011

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

1 of September of 2012

4261days 13hours

Discussions

S
Afternoon Tea / Vintage Items for Sale...
sophiaamay, 8 of October of 2013 at 12:16

Hi All, I got married 12 months ago and we had an afternoon tea / vintage style wedding and we have looooaads of stuff that is cluttering up our spare room. The purpose of this post is to see if...

*minimoo*, sunday 16-Feb-14 2 1,399
claire_91
feeling really down about finding a dress
claire_91, 30 of August of 2012 at 15:19

I have just been sat looking through the dress flash thread and now I am so down about it. All of your dresses are absolutely gorgeous and I'm really worried that i'll be too fat and have a budget too...

Embrace Bridal Bouti, saturday 1-Sep-12 19
S
2 sleeps!
sophiaamay, 30 of August of 2012 at 19:20

Only two sleeps till W day! I am not feeling nervous about anything apart from moving out of my Mummy and Daddy's house and away to a different town! I am having lots of worrys about tripping over,...

MrsP2012, thursday 30-Aug-12 5
T
next day dress panic!! Am I normal??
tulleprincess, 16 of July of 2012 at 00:41

Has anyone else felt this or is it just me? i put a deposit on my dress yesterday. After trying on close to 30 dresses in various styles I picked it. It wasnt what I thought Id go for but it was just...

tulleprincess, monday 16-Jul-12 5
rachel2012
how much on wedding underwear
rachel2012, 12 of July of 2012 at 13:22

The clue is in the title! Just wondering how much people spent/planning to spend on wedding underwear and if anyone can suggest some good strapless bras for bigger busted ladies!

ESW, sunday 15-Jul-12 39
2b_MrsB
Just a disappointed moan really ! ! Can you help ?? re- shoes
2b_MrsB, 26 of June of 2012 at 18:37

Hi Everyone, Had a little squeee and 😃 to myself when I found these -...

2b_MrsB, saturday 30-Jun-12 6
xlovebirdsx
So I ordred my Bridesmaid dresses from China.. WWYD?
xlovebirdsx, 26 of June of 2012 at 07:40

I ordered my Bridesmaid dresses from JenJenHouse.com, who are based in China. I have already paid £38.34 for delivery, and was not told at the time that any further payments would be due. So you can...

helzbelz200, wednesday 27-Jun-12 17
Ali_G
Bridal lingerie
Ali_G, 22 of June of 2012 at 12:53

For those interested, Debenhams have got a sale on at the moment. I just purchased a basque, 2 pairs of pants and a garter for £42.

sophiaamay, monday 25-Jun-12 2
K
hair ... urgent ... only 2 weeks til my wedding
kittypuss85, 22 of June of 2012 at 13:00

I really really would like hair extentions for my wedding in 2 weeks time, the place we thought we would get them dont have my colour. My hair is copper red but short and I would ideally like 18 inch...

rachel2012, monday 25-Jun-12 11
A
Internet Bridal Gowns!
alexandragrlimnos, 25 of June of 2012 at 15:50

I know this subject probably has been posted a few times but i would like to know any up dated info on them. I have found a dress on Light in the box and am tempted to purchase it. I was wondering if...

Trouble_gb, thursday 28-Jun-12 8
S
has anyone used..
sophiaamay, 14 of June of 2012 at 15:12

Slightly off topic but has anyone tried Acai with green tea capsules for weight loss. I am trying to lose a few pounds before my wedding and my colleague and I have bought some off the back of a...

sophiaamay, thursday 14-Jun-12 368
50's pin up bride
Old / New / Borrowed / Blue?
50's pin up bride, 23 of May of 2012 at 21:01

What are you / did you do for yours? I *thought* I was sorted for my 'old' and 'borrowed' as I was going to wear my Nan's sparkly bracelet, but both my parents and H2B have bought me really special...

sugarloaf, monday 2-Jul-12 31
S
Vintage/Old/Retro Suitcase/Trunk
sophiaamay, 2 of May of 2012 at 08:30

Hi All, I am looking for an old fashioned/vintage suitcase/trunk for my wedding day. If anyone has anything like this they are willing to part with please help Thanks Sophie

kate21087, friday 8-Jun-12 1 736
cford09
Calling all shoe-a-holics!
cford09, 16 of April of 2012 at 21:32

Hi girls! It never even crossed my mind to get designer shoes for the wedding but I've just read someone's report and saw the most beautiful Jimmy Choos! This prompted a little visit to the Jimmy Choo...

lydeep, tuesday 17-Apr-12 8
T
Hen night t-shirts!
Tezzajezza, 16 of April of 2012 at 15:30

Hey brides! We are planning a hen night and the theme is military as the groom is in the army. We are wanting to put silly names on the back of our shirts that are military related...i.e..... Major...

sophiaamay, monday 16-Apr-12 2
M
Will you have any tattoo's on show on the day?
MissMeaghan, 12 of April of 2012 at 14:32

I have been considering getting a sentence/phrase down my spine recently. (Will be very pretty and girly and feminine) so I think it will compliment a wedding dress rather than stick out like a sore...

stella1026, tuesday 5-Jun-12 38
S
Oh dear..
sophiaamay, 3 of April of 2012 at 17:49

I love my MIL 2B very very much but she is starting to do my head in slightly. She has told my OH that I am not involving her with the wedding plans, she lives in a different city to me and we are...

Stephhowell, wednesday 4-Apr-12 7
H
eBay China Dress
HelDR, 15 of March of 2012 at 12:14

Hi all I'm getting married abroad and due to the legislation have to officially get married in the town hall and then have a blessing type ceremony on the bech at sunset. I'm personally classing the...

IshouldCoco, thursday 22-Mar-12 17
*Ducky*
Custom Converse? UPDATED! Ours arrived *Flash*
*Ducky*, 17 of February of 2012 at 14:05

I have this innate ability to find unecessary, but really cool cr*p. I was thinking of getting some comfy shoes to wear for the evening and Mr DB has already expressed an interest in getting some...

nemi, friday 23-May-14 77
L
Is anyone having their dress made?
lotte_, 7 of February of 2012 at 16:21

I'm starting to regret my decision to have my dress made and feel sick when I think about it! The girl I have doing it is a fashion graduate who normally makes really elaborate costumes which require...

venart, wednesday 8-Feb-12 6
S
Has anyone or is anyone using Honey Pie Boutique?
sophiaamay, 6 of February of 2012 at 16:22

I am having a wedding dress dilema... the dilema is that I am getting married in September, want to lose weight first (quite a bit if possible) and haven't even looked at dresses! I have found the...

sophiaamay, tuesday 7-Feb-12 14
M
Presents
mrs a to be, 6 of February of 2012 at 16:32

I need ideas for present ideas for Bridesmaids best man ushers fathers mothers - i think traditional flowers

KEBO Jewellery, monday 6-Feb-12 2
M
save the date magnets
MrsSquire2B, 1 of February of 2012 at 22:28

So my fiance & I have finally set a date after a long year & a half of being engaged. We have organised church, venue & caterers. Is is it too early to send out save the date magnets? Also...

MrsMaddock2b, friday 3-Feb-12 18
S
Am I being selfish?
sophiaamay, 1 of February of 2012 at 08:18

Just to give you a bit of background information... I got engaged in July last year which was a shock and OH and myself decided almost straight away that we wanted to get married September 2012 and...

Mrs P 2 B, wednesday 1-Feb-12 26
L
Having an emotional moment...
La Fille Ecossaise, 31 of January of 2012 at 21:04

As the title says I am having an emotional moment... in a good way! Me and my boyfriend were looking at wedding rings this weekend and had decided more or less what we were getting. Then today my dad...

Mellow_Yellow, thursday 2-Feb-12 22
A
personalised bookmarks
adiesummer2012, 30 of January of 2012 at 22:56

Hi HIBs and Hitchers, For our place names and also favours we're looking to do bookmarks with each person's name on. Does anyone have any recommendations for me or are there any HIBs who do something...

kmdesign@tesco.net, wednesday 1-Feb-12 7
S
Its all coming together...
sophiaamay, 27 of January of 2012 at 11:00

FINALLY... Since Christmas all I have done is worry and stress about the wedding BUT this week I am finally starting to feel excited again! YEEEY! Have purchased some bits and bobs this week and have...

lurvlytwink, friday 27-Jan-12 4

General groups

Hitched article topics