• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

22 of September of 2012

4240days 1hours

Discussions

L
Lump in my boob
Lister, 3 of April of 2015 at 17:53

Been a while since I shared something with you ladies about my knockers or fandango so here we are. My left breasticle has been sore for about two weeks and I thought my bra was rubbing but checked...

halloweeny, thursday 9-Apr-15 40
HelenSomerset
Running
HelenSomerset, 8 of March of 2015 at 19:06

I have decided that I am going to take up running. Largely because I want to increase my fitness level and not give up eating cakes and biscuits! I went for my first run this morning and managed 17...

Superhanka, wednesday 11-Mar-15 9
KittenCake
I hate underwired bras!
KittenCake, 2 of October of 2014 at 11:48

Am I the only one who hates them? Recently I have become increasingly disenchanted with wearing an underwired bra, they are so uncomfortable! I now take my bra of the minute I get through the door and...

BowlingBride, thursday 2-Oct-14 14
Ali_G
Ah Jeez... advice needed
Ali_G, 28 of July of 2014 at 15:25

I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. My husband and I live in a not-so-large 2 bed mid terraced house. As most of you know, my family live down in Devon. Every now and then, they come back home to...

AuntieBJ, monday 4-Aug-14 63
Ohwhatatuesday
Things you've never done
Ohwhatatuesday, 25 of June of 2014 at 19:24

We were having a conversation at work today about things you've never done that are quite common. Among the office were never played monopoly, never seen a musical, never been to a festival etc. The...

bliss_balloons, thursday 3-Jul-14 70
H
can someone please help? worried about my health...
HeavyMetalMaiden, 18 of June of 2014 at 22:11

Yes, I am one of those people who doesnt like to ring a doctor, especially out of hours in case I am wasting time, and I dont know where else to go too. You are all so lovely, I hope someone can help...

DaisyDot, friday 20-Jun-14 20
Panjita
Lady Gardening
Panjita, 12 of June of 2014 at 16:39

After the waxing post, I was wondering... does anyone just leave themselves Jackson 5 style these days? Do we all partake in some form of "management" down there?

Mellow_Yellow, tuesday 17-Jun-14 47
Ddpunk
Where do you buy your clothes??
Ddpunk, 4 of May of 2014 at 15:31

I need your help otters, where on earth do 30year olds shop for everyday wear? I feel like I outgrew places like Topshop/miss selfridge long ago! I hate all the neons & slogan tops. those baggy,...

Ddpunk, friday 16-May-14 35
Erin8
Thoughts on Jaime Lannister / Nikolaj Coster-Waldau?
Erin8, 2 of May of 2014 at 18:37

Mr Erin has mentioned a few times how attractive he thinks Jaime Lannister is and l am not seeing it. Don't get me wrong he is far from a minger but l would not describe him as a very attractive man...

Erin8, tuesday 6-May-14 28
Pittabre
Paddy screamed all the way down the motorway
Pittabre, 22 of April of 2014 at 21:26

I took my cats to the cattery this morning in preparation for my move on Thursday. Paddy screamed all the way. Stephen just went to sleep and Ricky just did the odd mew. I then cried because Paddy...

daisymoo86, wednesday 23-Apr-14 4
MrsDaysh2b
Jigsaw puzzle guest book
MrsDaysh2b, 24 of March of 2014 at 21:26

I'm looking for a jigsaw puzzle (preferably wooden) to use as a guest book for my wedding in September this year. We're having 60 guests in total so I guess I need about a 30-40 piece jigsaw? I've...

Paula @ Ollievision, sunday 15-Jun-14 5
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
An important message on Off Topic
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 3 of April of 2014 at 13:14

Girls and boys, I hope I can share this with you over here: https://www.hitched.co.uk/chat/forums/p/431845/3538223.aspx#3538223 We very sadly lost a Hitcher last weekend. Please please take some time...

adgabe, saturday 12-Apr-14 35
S
Money left in the budget for videographer at very short notice 11th April
Sooperdooper, 3 of April of 2014 at 21:15

Can anyone recommend someone. We are in bedfordshire

Sooperdooper, saturday 5-Apr-14 3
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
A message from Mr Twiga
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 3 of April of 2014 at 13:10

"I’m sad to share the very upsetting news that Twiga passed away on Saturday morning following a two and a half year battle with cancer. She was with the people she loved most in the world: her...

Erin8, monday 12-May-14 188
daisymoo86
Has anyone seen the latest journo ad?
daisymoo86, 14 of March of 2014 at 16:36

Has anyone had a look at the latest ad on the journo area of the forum? They are looking for people who have started planning a wedding without even having a groom. How is that even possible!? Or why...

InkedDoll, wednesday 19-Mar-14 9
*Pugsley*
New job references
*Pugsley*, 14 of March of 2014 at 20:14

Hey guys, My new job has asked for two references. My current job won't be a problem but my job before this one was in a completely different industry & my old boss also didn't keep in contact...

*Pugsley*, saturday 15-Mar-14 1
M
how do you do it?
murphy88, 1 of March of 2014 at 20:14

Anyone on here hate their job? If so how do you get up every day to work? I am starting to hate mine starting to get in a bit of a flap and things Pointless post completely Sorry

Twiga, monday 3-Mar-14 16
Ohwhatatuesday
What words and phrases do you overuse?
Ohwhatatuesday, 21 of January of 2014 at 21:27

I was in a meeting talking to someone today when it occurred to me I said 'to be fair' about 90 times in the space of two minutes. It's one of my most overused phrases. That and 'do you know what I...

clarehj, thursday 23-Jan-14 31
sal.san
Any spares vibes going around ** sort of BT ref ** UPDATED IN OP
sal.san, 16 of December of 2013 at 11:05

We have our panel meeting tomorrow at 12.30 to hopefully, fingers crossed, be approved adopters. Any spares vibes would be very much appreciated. Thank you lovely otters. UPDATE We have been...

pandorasbox, friday 20-Dec-13 91
Rod
Anyone NOT want to know their Secret Otter?
Rod, 17 of December of 2013 at 10:07

And why....? just curious!

BowlingBride, tuesday 17-Dec-13 7
*Mini*
Official secret otter reveal thread
*Mini*, 16 of December of 2013 at 22:26

Having consulted with ob I am now presenting the official reveal thread. Now the idea is that if you want to know who your so is then post in here. If you don't- then don't ask. Off you go...

Little Pixie, thursday 26-Dec-13 194
OB
****Official Secret Otter Opening Weekend****
OB, 13 of December of 2013 at 11:00

Sorry guys! It's 00:48 and I've just got back to our hotel room, it's been my works do tonight. Right, it's officially the 14th and the start of our Secret Otter opening weekend!!!!!! Assuming that...

murphy88, saturday 21-Dec-13 98
Pittabre
Sole trader versus company
Pittabre, 11 of December of 2013 at 20:54

When does a sole trader become a company, or even why? What is the difference and why might somebody eb a sole trader as opposed to a company?

Jennifer, saturday 28-Oct-23 6
OB
***Official Secret Otter Received Thread***
OB, 25 of November of 2013 at 18:22

Before I start: Please DO NOT say on this thread (or any other) whether you have posted your gift or not, this is just for talking about what you have received!! Ok, so here is the place to let us...

Pompey, friday 13-Dec-13 174
*Funky*
Let's play- what's your favourite.....
*Funky*, 24 of October of 2013 at 11:38

Just for fun (I'm bored at work) What is your favourite? Chocolate bar- Brand of toiletries - Cuisine- Movie(s)- Music (rock, pop, rap etc)- Restaurant- Holiday destination- Book/author- Brand of...

*J9*, thursday 31-Oct-13 58
OB
****IT’S TIME FOR THE DRAW**** UPDATE - Please Read!!
OB, 20 of October of 2013 at 12:08

UPDATE: All emails have been sent!! Please carry on letting me know when you have yours, I want to make sure everyone is sorted! Just a note, I’ve changed the last posting date to 29th November. I...

Becklarrr, thursday 24-Oct-13 126
Flowmojo
Strengths and Weakness'
Flowmojo, 2 of October of 2013 at 14:54

Whe asked in an interview, what are your answers you give to the above? I had an interview this morning, and When asked about my weakness' I froze! Which is unusual, as I usually come out with some...

Kentish Gal, wednesday 2-Oct-13 6
Arquard
Would you take a pay cut for a job you love?
Arquard, 24 of September of 2013 at 17:27

Just that really. If you wanted a career change and an opportunity came up for you to get into that industry but it meant starting from the bottom again, would you take a pay cut to do it? What would...

AmnesiaCustard, wednesday 25-Sep-13 19
pandorasbox
Stupid s**t you've said
pandorasbox, 24 of September of 2013 at 16:51

...that still makes you cringe now? I remember on one of my driving lessons asking at a roundabout, 'Which indicator do you use to signal you're going straight over?' Dumbass.

Bookish, sunday 29-Sep-13 55
pandorasbox
Product changes
pandorasbox, 23 of September of 2013 at 19:34

I just treated myself to a Thornton's Alpini. Either it has been stored badly, or they've changed the recipe but something is different and I don't know what - but I don't like it ? AC don't worry, I...

Mrs C, wednesday 25-Sep-13 37
OB
**Secret Otter 2013**
OB, 24 of September of 2013 at 14:42

AKA Secret Santa. Ok, we are a touch earlier than last year, but only by a few days! It’s almost October... Who’s in?!

OB, friday 27-Sep-13 93
overtherainbow
It's our anniversary :)
overtherainbow, 24 of September of 2013 at 07:16

Our Pearl wedding anniversary today. At 11.00am we'll have been married 30 years - only seems like yesterday!

*Eclair*, tuesday 24-Sep-13 29

General groups

Hitched article topics