• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

28 of March of 2014

3688days 11hours

Discussions

daisymoo86
Ombre hair **Updated with flash**
daisymoo86, 20 of April of 2015 at 10:31

What are your views? Is it an over done style? Does it look like you've had too much hair growth? Just considering options to jazz my hair up a bit

Little Pixie, tuesday 16-Jun-15 44
A
Drug use (poss sens)
AnnMouse, 22 of April of 2015 at 10:00

Hi all, posting anon as quite a sensitive topic. I went to a friends party a couple of weeks ago and since then there has been something really lingering in my mind. One of the guests, a 30 odd year...

*Pugsley*, thursday 23-Apr-15 20
pammy67
Just a quick visit.....with a cheeky little flash from our most amazing day.
pammy67, 9 of April of 2015 at 13:40

Well, I am now a Mrs...again lol. I can't begin to tell you how perfect our day was. We've packed everyone off and are now sitting chilling in the caravan. So I thought you might like a cheeky flash...

Fairytales19, sunday 3-May-15 64
MrsShep
Dominican Republic
MrsShep, 8 of April of 2015 at 12:26

Has anyone been? Even since we had a boy at school come in for a term (think he was staying with his grandparents) when I was in primary school I have been desperate to go. I have been saying for...

halloweeny, thursday 9-Apr-15 10
yorkshirekiwi
Happy Hitched Day
yorkshirekiwi, 31 of March of 2015 at 23:22

It's my Hitched Birthday...... As someone who has never used forums before, I don't remember now quite how or why I came to find Hitched, but I'm so glad I did. I feel part of the furniture around...

HelenSomerset, wednesday 1-Apr-15 13
MrsV-wasMissB
Why am I loosing interest....?
MrsV-wasMissB, 31 of March of 2015 at 15:32

Well I'm not per se, but all of a sudden, now its nearly 4 months away I'm loosing the "eeeeek" getting things done and "oooooh" not long now buzz....................... Keep thinking "the day will go...

*Pugsley*, wednesday 1-Apr-15 6
O
Long overdue Wedding Report (flashes) Update!
owlalice, 20 of March of 2015 at 16:28

Hello! Long over due wedding report! I'm writing this mainly for myself, to remember the day, etc, but I also love reading and seeing other wedding reports on here, and all the lovely flashes, that I...

MrsMtobe2016, wednesday 25-Mar-15 20
bliss_balloons
No one likes our food!
bliss_balloons , 19 of March of 2015 at 11:29

We had our menu tasting last week and have chosen our option. We've told a few people what we are having as they won't get a choice and wanted to make sure people are ok with it. Everyone I've told so...

*Pugsley*, sunday 22-Mar-15 58
WickyWack
Alcohol..
WickyWack, 18 of March of 2015 at 10:20

How much is too much? I am a regular weekend drinker, I normally have between 1-3 bottles of wine from Friday eve - Sunday eve, whereas my H will drink 3-4 pints on a Friday, maybe 1-2 across Sat/Sun....

InkedDoll, friday 20-Mar-15 59
Barnett2015
*Sens topic* Friend overdosed what can i do?
Barnett2015, 19 of March of 2015 at 14:37

It is my hen do this weekend and i am very excited but very nervous. One of my best friends took an overdose on Thursday, has since been released from hospital and seems to be still suicidal (to me...

halloweeny, monday 23-Mar-15 7
*Mini*
Should people who post crap like this on facebook be shot?
*Mini*, 13 of March of 2015 at 18:40

Erin8, wednesday 18-Mar-15 23
Holey
What new music are you listening to?
Holey, 10 of March of 2015 at 09:51

Doesn't necessarily new out, can just be new to you.

Chucklevision, tuesday 10-Mar-15 18
pink & glitz
Drastic hair colour change??? xxflashxx
pink & glitz, 8 of March of 2015 at 17:52

I have very blond hair at the moment with no fringe but I am naturally dark (dark brown). Thinking of a total change (like this photo!!!) Fed up of dark roots with blond hair. Has anyone else gone...

WickyWack, tuesday 10-Mar-15 12
S
Hit by the budget reality!
Sadieee, 9 of March of 2015 at 17:47

Arrgh, finally sat down and worked out on average how much each element of wedding I want would cost. I was thinking around ÂŁ8000, but it's come out more like ÂŁ12000. Time to work out what I need to...

MrsG_to_be, saturday 14-Mar-15 16
I get married in 5 DAYS!!! Any last advice???
*CrazyCatLady*, 9 of March of 2015 at 16:47

I can't believe it's finally here!! The week I thought would never come and now I can't believe how quickly it has!!! I now feel overwhelmed with how much there is to do and like I'm going to forget...

KJHLee, saturday 14-Mar-15 33
L
food shopping
LalaC1988, 8 of March of 2015 at 15:18

Carrying on from the foodie thread just wondering where everybody shops and how much they would say they spend a month on food? were quite lazy so a lot of time we go to asda as it's near us but I...

Lister, monday 16-Mar-15 30
TheFutureMrsKay
Bridesmaid issue
TheFutureMrsKay, 7 of March of 2015 at 01:41

So, my best friend (and BM) lives in Sweden, so obviously I don't see her that much. I've ordered her dress based on the measurements that she gave me, so she'll need to try it on. I've already...

Stephanie104, saturday 7-Mar-15 11
*Pugsley*
My poorly feet
*Pugsley*, 5 of March of 2015 at 08:36

Hi all! I abused my feet when I was younger. I danced for years, including block ballet & I wore stupidly high heels. Im suffering for it now & I think I've got/am getting bunions. My feet are...

Flumpkin, sunday 8-Mar-15 11
jen-lou
Cocktail help
jen-lou, 6 of March of 2015 at 13:47

I've not been on much recently, I popped by earlier in the week and managed to stumble on on the latest "you are mean as you don't agree with what i'm saying" posts. so hope everyone's doing ok ?....

jen-lou, tuesday 10-Mar-15 18
Nims
Abandoned!
Nims, 4 of March of 2015 at 20:27

Ok, not quite. Just dropped my mrs off at Heathrow and now I'm home in bed with the MAJOR glums! She's off to South Africa for two weeks with her entire family on a trip that was booked pre-us. It was...

MrsShep, sunday 15-Mar-15 40
InkedDoll
Check out the post in WP...
InkedDoll, 2 of March of 2015 at 14:53

"Dream Reality & The Rest". Is this spam? It reads like bits stolen from other people's wedding reports. Anyone recognise any of the bits? Or is it a poster who genuinely thought we wanted to know...

yorkshirekiwi, wednesday 4-Mar-15 81
S
Bridesmaid is a single mum - who's being selfish
Sweetie Princess, 2 of March of 2015 at 19:01

So it's 5 weeks before my wedding and my bridesmaid txt me to say she won't be able to come to the wedding unless she brings her daughter (6 yrs old) the friend who was meant to have her can no...

elvira-darkside, wednesday 4-Mar-15 97
C
politics and your OH
celticcurl, 3 of March of 2015 at 10:15

So following on from the religious views thread, and the mention of politics, I thought I'd start this one. So what are your political views/affiliations and how do they differ from your OH? Does it...

Calella, monday 6-Apr-15 48
SillyWrong
Fat club
SillyWrong, 3 of March of 2015 at 13:58

W and I are fatter than we've ever been. Ever. Not an exaggeration. Just sitting here I feel all bloated and like i have restricted movement, and I feel lazy and tired and fed up ALL THE TIME. After...

Sambarine, saturday 7-Mar-15 28
MrsV-wasMissB
Bit miffed at reaction to FG dresses ;’(
MrsV-wasMissB, 3 of March of 2015 at 13:10

Admittedly, I don’t have children so I don’t know what is or isn't good etc. however the dresses arrived today and I was super excited. They do look a little on the small side but gorgeous. Anyway , I...

*Pugsley*, tuesday 3-Mar-15 11
S
Bridesmaid shopping Bridzella
SunnyRedCars252, 3 of March of 2015 at 14:48

Hi I am getting married in July and this Sunday I am going bridesmaid shopping. My issue is I have a plus sized bridesmaid and a size 12 bridesmaid. One of the bridesmaid also will not wear heels....

emmieloos, monday 9-Mar-15 30
pammy67
Not a Hen Do do..this weekend eeek (and second dress fitting today)
pammy67, 3 of March of 2015 at 15:43

...and darling daughter has just sent the details out to everyone. We've decided to stay over in Leeds and I got a text from someone last night who I didn't know was going to say she is. Girlies are...

pammy67, tuesday 3-Mar-15 6
M
Gift List
mrs_w_to_be, 2 of March of 2015 at 21:07

Ok so my fiance and I have spent a lot of time trying to decide what to do about a gift list - we already live together and have everything we need for our home, and neither of us felt comfortable...

Daisy Bell, tuesday 3-Mar-15 4
Summer87
which shoes suit my dress? Honest opinions please
Summer87, 3 of March of 2015 at 12:27

I wonder if you lovely ladies could help me? I need to buy some shoes soon for my next dress fitting so they know how much needs to be taken off the length. However, I don’t know whether to go with an...

AuntieBJ, tuesday 3-Mar-15 16
Off Topic but I don't know where else to turn...
*CrazyCatLady*, 2 of March of 2015 at 19:07

My sister is suffering from domestic abuse. It was only emotional up to now, but today turned physical. She isn't 'with' her partner any more but they live together still and have an 18 month old...

*Pugsley*, monday 2-Mar-15 8
SillyWrong
postpals
SillyWrong, 2 of March of 2015 at 15:17

Ddpunk just mentioned this on another thread but I didn't want to hijack that thread talking about it ... I'd never heard of it before - to steal their own intro "Welcome to Post Pals, the charity...

Ddpunk, tuesday 17-Mar-15 21

General groups

Hitched article topics