• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

9 of February of 2013

4102days 5hours

Discussions

Nutella
****GOOD LUCK Bride123 22nd February 2013***
Nutella, 20 of January of 2013 at 21:02

Well check you out jumping the queue!! ? Have an absolutley fantastic day, I'm really looking forward to seeing your flashes, and I wish you all the best for a long happy marriage xx

Connaghsmum, sunday 17-Feb-13 32
Nutella
****GOOD LUCK LaurenSouthalltobe 16th February 2013****
Nutella, 20 of January of 2013 at 21:00

Good luck lovely, it's been a pleasure getting to know you and see your plans come together. Hope you have the most fantastic day with your family, you deserve it! Don't forget flashes for your...

*Funky*, wednesday 13-Feb-13 42
quackers
*****GOOD LUCK thread for Big Apple 9th Feb 2013 *******
quackers, 2 of January of 2013 at 09:19

Well its finally here APPLE DAY is HERE!!!! I am so excited to see your dreams come true, you have been a great friend to me over the last year and I cannot be happier to know that you are walking...

Blondilocks, friday 1-Feb-13 53
quackers
*****GOOD LUCK thread for BradyBird 2nd Feb 2013 *******
quackers, 2 of January of 2013 at 09:08

OMG I can't believe the day is finally here, it has been so lovely getting to know you and now calling you one of my friends! I will wait with baited breath to see your flashes, I know you will have a...

Doris 5/10, friday 1-Feb-13 48
quackers
*****GOOD LUCK thread for unexpectedpenny 21st Jan 2013 *******
quackers, 2 of January of 2013 at 09:08

Well I can't believe it the day is here! Well lots of luck to you and you know the FB group will not wait long for flashes so get them to us early!! I hope everything is fab!!

michellethekiwi, thursday 24-Jan-13 57
<3FutureMrsN<3
Budget (not costs)
<3FutureMrsN<3, 4 of January of 2013 at 17:13

Evening Hitchers, I think I'm missing a lot off of my budget list but I can't think of what else I'm missing ☹️. Any clues on extras that don't already appear on the hitched budget list? Thanks ?

<3FutureMrsN<3, friday 4-Jan-13 7
L
Hello! Budget question...
Lady_Witch, 4 of January of 2013 at 15:51

Hi folks! I got engaged on NYE so am at the very beginning of my journey... haven't even set a date yet but I'm so keen to get planning things I figured I'd sign up here and get chatting to people...

Laura_Reena, saturday 5-Jan-13 20
quackers
****2013 Brides List**** 471 Brides so Far!!
quackers, 4 of November of 2011 at 14:28

January – Total Brides – 4 8th – hannahlock4 19th- mrscrowther2b & Lau_s 21st - unexpectedpenny February– Total Brides – 15 2nd – BradyBird & Villagirly & tinasharp & Emily-Toni 3rd...

cookiekat, tuesday 3-Dec-13 878
Katianne
Term Time Midweek weddings and Minimoons
Katianne, 28 of December of 2012 at 15:43

My head is spinning trying to work out a date for our wedding. We would like to get married around October / November 2013 ideally. September is out because I work at a college and that's one time we...

Katianne, sunday 30-Dec-12 7
H
Hen do Issues
HAR5678, 26 of December of 2012 at 23:36

Hello all, I'd love your opinions on this one. my sisters are organising my hen do & sent out initial emails over 12 months prior to the proposed hen do date. I was surprised to hear that most of...

ellebob, saturday 29-Dec-12 14
J
Buttonhole Politics...!
Jennie228, 20 of December of 2012 at 14:25

Hi All, Been looking on here for a while, so thought its about time I get involved! Here's my dilemma... I want buttonholes/corsages to be worn by the wedding party only, to distinguish who they are....

BigRedCandle, friday 21-Dec-12 9
Alice_In_Wonderland
How much cake are you having?!
Alice_In_Wonderland, 19 of December of 2012 at 12:29

Hiya Starting to plan my wedding cake, and have realised that I have no idea how much cake I'm going to need!!! ? We're having approx 50 people for the wedding breakfast, and inviting probably around...

Helenia, thursday 20-Dec-12 11
Skeptical78
How 'Non Religious' does Registry Office music have to be.....?
Skeptical78, 16 of December of 2012 at 13:48

I really love this Mumford and Sons song and would like to have it played at our registry office wedding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLnmJYI6FSE However, the chorus has the lines 'Praise the...

Chris Giles Photogra, monday 17-Dec-12 12
Bashmentgal88
Hi I'm new...need help with wedding gift lists? We dont need one!
Bashmentgal88, 15 of December of 2012 at 22:35

Hi there, Im new here? so if this topic has already been covered please feel free to point me in right direction! My weddings a while off yet but my mother is way to controlling & organised for my...

BrideCummins14, friday 22-Feb-13 17
L
New Email Address - too excited to wait!
laura02010, 14 of December of 2012 at 09:50

It's a bit premature (Not getting married for another 6 months) but I have just set up my new married name email address!!! Obviously I won't be using it until after the wedding but was so funny...

soon2bmrsRB, monday 17-Dec-12 16
P
Transport for bridesmaids
PaintedHales, 13 of December of 2012 at 12:39

Yo brides, So, I have booked a lovely VW camper to take me and my dad to the church and then me and my husband (which he will be at that point aghhh) back for the reception. As the church is only a 2...

NathalieSB, monday 17-Dec-12 14
Tigglettchic
Wedding invite ideas
Tigglettchic, 12 of December of 2012 at 20:41

Hi, I am looking for some advice, how can I word the fact that we love that everyone is coming but if they wish to buy us something nice, contribute to the honeymoon fund?? Thanks

fatihgg, thursday 20-Dec-12 12
G
Are you inviting your friends children to your Wedding?
Giselle, 12 of December of 2012 at 14:45

Hi everyone, I'd really value your opnion on this, I'm not sure how to say it without sounding mean so I'm just going to be frank! I'm really not keen on having children at my wedding. I don't have...

clarehj, wednesday 12-Dec-12 9
A
What can I use to personalise these wedding favors:
aimzxx, 12 of December of 2012 at 13:44

Hey everyone, I'm having these favors below, the vintage cracker type thing...However I need to have our name and wedding date on there....What would you suggest I could do with them? Thanks in...

aimzxx, thursday 13-Dec-12 12
S
New mum as bridesmaid??
soontobenew, 9 of December of 2012 at 16:47

So my chief bridesmaid is due to give birth 7 weeks before our wedding . . . and she is having twins. I am so happy for her as she has wanted to be a mum for many years and will be amazing. Anyway,...

FMG, monday 10-Dec-12 16
C
Venue, family, Numbers - cabbages please
cherrybloom, 10 of December of 2012 at 09:27

Morning Hitchers, So I have found a potential venue woo hoo and OH likes it too,? granted I need to take him to see it but its lovely. So here comes the BUT I have now got the family commenting about...

Jemima Renrut, monday 10-Dec-12 18
Gurzle
Invitation wording question.
Gurzle, 9 of December of 2012 at 16:59

Hi all I am just drafting our evening invitations. The bar at our venue closes at midnight and so I have included the line "Carriages at midnight", which I think is fairly standard wording for "Sling...

Tiny-Tiggs, sunday 9-Dec-12 13
DaffodilWaves
Can I ask a cheeky favour of a few people with smart phones please?
DaffodilWaves, 6 of December of 2012 at 13:58

Can you test if my new mobile site works ok on your phone please? Seems ok on my iPhone 4 but might not be the case on everyone's x

DaffodilWaves, friday 7-Dec-12 14
O
Best Man/Usher Time Frame
oggers86, 7 of December of 2012 at 03:37

With 9 months to go we still have no best man or usher..I have been asking OH for months to pick but he keeps changing his mind and refusing to make a decision. At one point it was between two,...

katiemay92, tuesday 26-Feb-13 3
*gnashers*
Contraceptive Implant.
*gnashers*, 6 of December of 2012 at 08:56

Right, I have had a search and I can't really find anything that answers my question. I've had the implant now, for just over two years. For the first 18 months or so, it was brilliant. No periods, no...

*gnashers*, friday 7-Dec-12 33
katgreene
Whats wrong with 2nd verse of this poem!I cant work it out
katgreene, 6 of December of 2012 at 22:40

As well as a guest book, We thought for a change; We’d have something different When signing your name. This is our tree With no leaves on. So we’d like all our guests To help make it grow It’s easy,...

katgreene, friday 7-Dec-12 7
Kjay
Christmas Tree Flash!
Kjay, 2 of December of 2012 at 13:30

Anyone want to join me getting in the festive spirit?? Show us yer trees hitchers! This is mine, me n my mate put it up last night after a few vinos- rather proud of it ? Ohh and that is my SS pressie...

ebony_rose, monday 17-Dec-12 95
S
Ceremony Music
Snc12, 5 of December of 2012 at 16:56

I have just found out that we need to choose 5 songs for the registry office and have no ideas!! We need one to walk in to, three for the register signing and one to walk out to. What music have...

Pook82, thursday 6-Dec-12 15
natalieexx
Pets!
natalieexx, 4 of December of 2012 at 13:02

Thought it might be nice to do a pet flash... I know most pet owners are like me and adore their animals! We adopted a cat on Saturday from Bredhurst Cats Protection, amazing place. She's called Silky...

samjh87, monday 10-Dec-12 74
C
Small evening reception ides please
cath4512, 4 of December of 2012 at 21:26

Hi, I'm new on the forum so hi to you all. I have just got engaged & we are looking at getting married in March/april 2014. It will be a second marriage for both of us. We want a small intimate...

Skinnyrock, friday 7-Dec-12 6
E
Mr DJ
Elodia, 4 of December of 2012 at 20:47

How much are you guys paying for DJs, we haven't got a clue of a average price?

Sam&Louise, monday 10-Dec-12 7
Elixia
daddy issues ...
Elixia, 3 of December of 2012 at 23:11

Ok , this one is tricky. Its something i cant vent to my mother because i know what her response will be and it'll add venom to the mix. a little back-story, my parents divorced when i was 5 and...

LilMissBusyBride, tuesday 4-Dec-12 27

General groups

Hitched article topics