Frogface

United Kingdom · From January 2013

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

24 of August of 2013

3904days 5hours

Discussions

*Mrs M to be*
Any other Aberdeen brides with supplier recommendations?
*Mrs M to be*, 6 of September of 2013 at 12:50

Hi everyone! I did stumble across another Aberdeen bride on here yesterday but wondered if there's any others? My fiancé is from Aberdeen, I'm from the South East of England and we live in Yorkshire...

weddingvirgin, friday 27-Sep-13 12
F
Alternative Guest Book...FLASH
Frogface, 30 of August of 2013 at 22:20

So we got married last Saturday...on a very wet day! Will post pictures after but wanted to flash our alternative to a guest book. My Dad varnished it this week and dropped it off this morning! ...

Cilla, saturday 31-Aug-13 16 1,671
Princess.Cazz
August 2013 Girls
Princess.Cazz, 23 of September of 2012 at 11:50

Hows everyone doing with the planning as worried I might be falling behind.. Only done dress, bridesmaids dress and photographer

Kjay, thursday 9-Jan-14 1,568
M
Chair covers
murphy88, 28 of July of 2013 at 11:58

Right another thing that I am confused with (atm it doesn't take a lot!) Can i ask how much you are paying for chair covers? (also how many chairs is that for?) - Ive been quoted a few but have...

*J9*, sunday 28-Jul-13 7
2013_Bride_
**Good Luck havecreditwillwed - 3rd August 2013**
2013_Bride_, 25 of July of 2013 at 15:52

Best of luck to you date twin!! I hope your big day is everything you have ever dreamed of and more!! Enjoy every single second! :-)

Crafty_J, friday 2-Aug-13 32
WickyWack
Last minute cancellations..
WickyWack, 23 of July of 2013 at 10:19

We had two. Both evening guests so it didn't matter catering wise but it was still a massive kick in the teeth. One couple said that they couldn't get a babysitter and weren't able to come (via...

Icklefee, tuesday 23-Jul-13 20
C
Guest books...waste of time??
cornishbride2bee, 14 of July of 2013 at 07:34

Hi ladies, I am thinking about what kind of 'guest book' to go for.....(no actual books) more things that can be hung on the wall/kept afterwards. My question is: Is is best to go for something fun...

EmmaM88, tuesday 16-Jul-13 27
slou90
Need sensitive advice...
slou90, 25 of June of 2013 at 22:08

My grandma on my dads side has previously had cancer . Anyway ... It's back ! And this time nothing they can do . My wedding is 9 months away. My dress fitting should be around September . But...

Lemon Violet, tuesday 16-Jul-13 41
Skeptical78
Made another thing!
Skeptical78, 12 of July of 2013 at 14:34

So, with OH's Dymo skills (weird) and my cutting and sticking skills, we knocked up our place names last night! Well chuffed!

2013_Bride_, saturday 13-Jul-13 16
mum-wants-a-hat
~~ MUM-WANTS-A-HAT GOT MARRIED !!!! ~~ ***NOW COMPLETE !! ***
mum-wants-a-hat, 12 of July of 2013 at 13:48

So, at the ripe old age of 38 years and 51 weeks, Saturday June 22nd saw me finally become a Mrs ! Now, after much dallying and a final kick up the rear from the lovely T4yto, I get to write my very...

mooshy, monday 15-Jul-13 35
H
Inspiration
hannahgosney, 10 of July of 2013 at 09:59

So after looking at 11 venues I have finally decided on the New House Country Hotel in Thornhill, Cardiff. I've booked the registrar so all the dates are now set for June 9th 2014. I need to start...

tayto, wednesday 10-Jul-13 4
I
children in separate room
Isabella99, 10 of July of 2013 at 07:41

My first cousin (groom) is getting married in the middle of August up in Durham. We have only just received the invitation but have already booked accommodation for me and my partner plus our 3...

kharv, wednesday 10-Jul-13 17
M
Invites and children (again!)
MissLulabelle, 6 of July of 2013 at 14:34

Hello, I'm fairly new here and feel like having a bit of a rant! We've just sent out invitations, we're doing the no children thing partly as we can't fit them all in the venue and partly as we don't...

Helenia, tuesday 9-Jul-13 16
goldpants
Mourning the shoes I can never have :(
goldpants, 13 of June of 2013 at 21:42

So I have just spent two hours on a wild goose chase trying to find stockists for my dream shoes. I came across them this evening and fell in love, but there are no UK stockists and only the official...

Childhood-Sweet<3, saturday 6-Jul-13 47
TheMrsMeFo
Any Aberdeen brides / brides to be...?! I'm looking for a TOG....
TheMrsMeFo, 28 of June of 2013 at 10:20

Hello, Just wondering if there are any brides to be / OM's from the Aberdeen area of Scotland? Me and H2B are getting married 11th April 2015 and now that the venue and band have been booked, our next...

TheMrsMeFo, friday 28-Jun-13 3
F
Glitzy secrets code in wedding ideas magazine
FuturemrsR., 14 of June of 2013 at 18:45

Hi, This may be a long shot, but I was wondering if anyone has the June issue of wedding ideas magazine? In it there is a promotion from glitzy secrets - free pair of earrings when you spend over £15....

FuturemrsR., friday 14-Jun-13 7
B
I'm not sure I can do this....
Bathsheeba, 11 of June of 2013 at 12:00

Everything is such a mess. My partner and I have always been quite open. If we want to sleep with someone else, then it's permitted as long as it's not in our flat. That's the rule. He even knows I'm...

Katie V, wednesday 12-Jun-13 83
Ohwhatatuesday
'Meshing'/mixing surnames
Ohwhatatuesday, 17 of May of 2013 at 22:45

Ok so bit of strange post, not any real point to it other than curiosity, but I was watching TV tonight and I saw Alan Carr introduce Dawn O'Porter I was pretty sure her name was Dawn Porter, so I...

mooshy, saturday 22-Jun-13 39
Taylory
A self indulgent flash :)
Taylory, 19 of May of 2013 at 21:35

A while ago i flashed my grooms party button hole alternatives , so i have no just finished our mums and nans alternative to a corsage I am pretty happy with them ( grooms party are at the bottom and...

Frogface, monday 20-May-13
pandorasbox
Bride to be opinions re: wedding gift list
pandorasbox, 19 of May of 2013 at 16:58

My friend has give us a John Lewis gift list code in with her invite but it isn't open til September. In the meantime I keep seeing lots of lovely gifts I would've loved to get for her. But my mum is...

pandorasbox, monday 20-May-13 33
Mrs*M
Has your relationship with people changed since planning your wedding?
Mrs*M, 10 of May of 2013 at 17:11

Just pondering really... Before we got engaged I had a great relationship with my inlaws they were lovely and kind and generally nice to be around, but the nearer to the wedding we get the worse they...

deguwrangler, saturday 11-May-13 10
2013_Bride_
What are you looking forward to about being married? :)
2013_Bride_, 9 of May of 2013 at 19:50

I cannot wait to call OH my HUSBAND and have that married status!!! Plus I can't wait for our spare cash to not be spent on the wedding and to be able to start spending it elsewhere! What are you...

Amaranth, friday 10-May-13 34
C
Eeeek Inlaw hatred!
Chocobo, 7 of May of 2013 at 18:29

My OHs father and him have just gotten back in touch properly after my mother in law stopped contact, anyway, she has said if he invite him we will end up alienating her side of the family! She even...

LEN11212, wednesday 8-May-13 10
B
Wedding Flowers... how much should i budget???
Beefzoid, 6 of May of 2013 at 20:54

Just sorting out my spreadsheet and wanted a realistic 'budget' for flowers. im popping into a few florist near where i work to get a few quotes, but wanted an idea of how much im looking at before...

INeverThought, tuesday 7-May-13 11
*Mini*
How many times have you been engaged?
*Mini*, 3 of May of 2013 at 20:43

Inspired by a conversation I had- is this your first time of being engaged? If so how far did you get with planning last time? Would you carry anything forwards from the last time or us this a totally...

gippdeer, saturday 11-May-13 70
Icklefee
Bought my button bouquet!
Icklefee, 2 of May of 2013 at 21:23

I'm so in love with it! I'm having a bridesmaids one made too and I get a buttonhole with it!

Icklefee, friday 3-May-13 4
MrsStobe13
Help..my bridesmaid 'unfriended' me?
MrsStobe13, 2 of May of 2013 at 09:29

Hey all..This sounds really petty but I just discovered this morning that one of my bridesmaids has 'unfriended' me on Facebook. I know my brother (chief bridesman) sent a message around to all of...

MOMB, tuesday 7-May-13 40
A
Comfortable shoes - Too much to ask?!
AJC211, 1 of May of 2013 at 20:06

I don't think I'm asking for much. I'm not one of those girls who wears heels regularly, I have big feet & long toes, and collapsing arches, so is this REALLY too much to ask... Where are all the...

HappyBrownDecor18059, monday 4-Jun-18 29
Jen_P
3 Months to go!!! FLASH
Jen_P, 1 of May of 2013 at 22:45

Hi! I haven't been on here for a bit now as to be honest I have been a bit fed up of my self obsessing over the wedding. So I have had a bit of a break, had a facial with my wedding beauty therapist,...

DaisyDido, thursday 2-May-13 12
A
Wishing Tree Dilemma
Alipops1986, 28 of April of 2013 at 10:07

Hello All, So, i'm facing another juggling act between what we want and what others have created! Myself and OH, asked his parents to make us a Wishing Tree - we've seen it in progress and it's going...

*Funky*, wednesday 1-May-13 15
amihohu
Bridesmaid is expecting
amihohu, 28 of April of 2013 at 00:44

Evening all! So, I have had the news tonight that one of my bridesmaids has found out she is pregnant, which is of course exciting news, but she is unsure about whether she would still like to be a...

Knees, monday 29-Apr-13 17
T
Wedding dress opinions on dress and cost
terrieann, 27 of April of 2013 at 21:51

Hi everyone, I'm really new to this forum so apologies if this is a repeat post. Every post I've read seem to have some really helpful opinions so thought I'd try to get some advice. I don't get...

terrieann, saturday 4-May-13 13

General groups

Hitched article topics