• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

17 of May of 2014

3650days 20hours

Discussions

MrsBeckiW
Kenneth Winston 1504 Wedding Dress size 8-10 for Sale - Hemel Hempstead
MrsBeckiW, 18 of June of 2014 at 18:43

I am selling my Kenneth Winston 1504 in honey. It was altered down to fit and where as I am a ten, it was a little tight so I am advertising as an 8 - 10. It is in very good condition apart from one...

MrsBeckiW, monday 27-Oct-14 4
MrsBeckiW
2 days to go - My first and last mega FLASH!!
MrsBeckiW, 15 of May of 2014 at 13:18

In an attempt to get myself excited for saturday - here is a mega flash! Thank you hitched for all of your inspiration and for all of the ideas i've downright stollen! 3 tier version of the this cake...

LucyLastic, friday 16-May-14 21 2,088
goldpants
May 2014 Brides :)
goldpants, 14 of May of 2013 at 10:23

Hi everyone, now that we are htting the one year mark (mine is tomorrow eeek!) I thought I would start this thread so we can all introduce ourseves and our weddings- chances are we will all be going...

Italybride14, thursday 15-May-14 340
alabastamasta
One week to go! Final MEGA Flash! Possibly with Dress!
alabastamasta, 2 of May of 2014 at 16:15

Helloooo! So, ONE WEEK TO GO! I haven't been on here in a while as I've actually had to *do* stuff as opposed to posting about it! So, I thought I'd do one last flash I'm going to put my dress pic up...

alabastamasta, saturday 3-May-14 52
Paul & Dawn
What time of day to get married?
Paul & Dawn, 2 of May of 2014 at 12:18

Hi All, Our venue (ceremony and reception at same place) is booked for Thursday 9th July 2015, the registrar just called to book a time for our ceremony and I'm stuck between 1:30pm or 2:30pm. The...

alabastamasta, friday 2-May-14 9
P
Cake topper recommendations
Paranoid_Pixie_:), 2 of May of 2014 at 11:03

Hello I am looking for someone that can make a cake topper with The Flash superhero as the groom Thanks

MrsDaysh2b, monday 5-May-14 5
K
Rings...how much to spend?
katie80uk, 1 of May of 2014 at 13:04

Havent even started looking at wedding rings but really not sure where to start? Obviously my engagement ring is gorgeous and havent a clue how much it cost but thats the ring that is meant to be the...

Alisson, sunday 25-Dec-22 23
MissKB
Hen Do!
MissKB, 2 of May of 2014 at 09:21

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHD So its my hen do THIS WEEKEND! My bridesmaids have arranged it all, I have no idea what we're doing or where were going. All I know is that everyone is meeting at my house...

*J9*, wednesday 7-May-14 10
Suzie88
Why oh, why, is it not normal to meet the DJ?
Suzie88, 1 of May of 2014 at 20:40

The title pretty much sums it up. I've met every supplier for my wedding. I've spoken to my florist and had discussions there, Tog = same, the venue and caterers, the chair cover company, the cake...

Suzie88, wednesday 7-May-14 19
F&GBride
*Good luck Icklefee 3rd May 2014*
F&GBride, 22 of April of 2014 at 10:29

Good luck date twin! I can't believe our days are nearly here. I hope all the last minute stresses have sorted themselves out by now. I hope you both have a wonderful day with all of your guests....

LucyLastic, saturday 3-May-14 44
MrsBeckiW
***Icklefee Good Luck Thread 3 May 2014***
MrsBeckiW, 2 of May of 2014 at 09:01

Enjoy your last day a Miss and have the most AMAZING day tomorrow

MrsBeckiW, friday 2-May-14 1
ClaireD*
My very last wedding purchase - Shoe success!
ClaireD*, 1 of May of 2014 at 13:08

So I was a little bit worried that my wedding flatform shoes wouldn't turn up in time, as they were coming from eBay (from China), and the delivery window started now but went through until AFTER the...

ClaireD*, thursday 1-May-14 11
M
FUN THREAD~ you know your planning a wedding when...
Mrslizziew2be, 30 of April of 2014 at 20:35

So let's have a fun thread. You know your planning a wedding when... • you compare the same shade of a colour for hours convincing yourself it's different • your once tidy dinning room table is a make...

Decorated_Doll, thursday 1-May-14 41
EdenNI
Booked my Hen Party *Flash* - updated with some pics!
EdenNI, 30 of April of 2014 at 20:37

My sister found this amazing accommodation for my hen party and we booked it today! It's in a wee seaside village in Ireland which has lovely restaurants and pubs. Hen party is not until October, why...

missgeebee, tuesday 7-Oct-14 16
E
Annoyed at an invitation to a wedding
Eriweg, 1 of May of 2014 at 14:46

(I realise that some of you will think I am silly but I need to rant) Got an invite to a wedding today (an old college friend of mine, we vagely kept in contact, never a close friend) adressed to The...

donnyette, saturday 3-May-14 92
AmyandRoss
Tried some dresses on for the first time today *flashes*....
AmyandRoss, 29 of April of 2014 at 19:36

What an overwhelming day! My first appointment was at Glamourous Gowns in Surrey. Lovely shop, helpful staff, but I didn't find much that was for me. The Mori Lee dress I travelled all the way there...

AmyandRoss, thursday 1-May-14 50
A
Just Married :)
abimh87, 30 of April of 2014 at 10:54

Hi Ladies, Well I had my wedding on Sunday and it was the most amazing day of my life. I was a very stressed out bride, always worrying about something not being right or that I had forgotten...

MrsW2b2016, thursday 1-May-14 25
ShropshireLass
My Finally Finished Report ****LOTS OF FLASHES****
ShropshireLass, 23 of April of 2014 at 11:59

Finally had the tog pics back yesterday so naturally spent about 3 hours finishing my report! Thursday 10th - Wedding Day Eve I'm getting married tomorrow!!!! So much to do today though, not sure...

LittleSnowflake, saturday 3-May-14 36
InkedDoll
Most Overdone Wedding Trends
InkedDoll, 23 of April of 2014 at 12:12

So there is a thread on the wonderful (albeit very snarky) getoffmyinternets.net at the moment discussing the worst or most overdone wedding trends. Here are some of the things that have made the list...

ClaireD*, thursday 24-Apr-14 99
Curlysuzie
Will your groom shed a tear when he see's you?
Curlysuzie, 22 of April of 2014 at 20:53

https://www.boredpanda.com/these-18-grooms-cried-tears-of-joy-when-they-first-saw-their-brides/ just saw this and thought it was soooo sweet! My OH probably won't cry...

MrsBeckiW, wednesday 23-Apr-14 30
TwoDucks
My Fitness Pal
TwoDucks, 22 of April of 2014 at 12:40

Is anyone else using this? How have you found it? I've just signed up, need to lose 3st before the wedding - put 3st on in a year - ouch! My user name is 22TwoDucks, please add me as I'd love some...

bliss_balloons, thursday 24-Apr-14 12
pink & glitz
anyone not inviting work colleagues?
pink & glitz, 18 of April of 2014 at 21:37

I was thinking about this the other day, I have friends at work who will be invited however I choose not to invite colleagues due to the fact that if I left my job I wouldn't see them again. I have...

MrsBeckiW, tuesday 22-Apr-14 17
donnyette
tips for shiny hair and nice skin please
donnyette, 21 of April of 2014 at 11:50

Morning ladies. I hope you all enjoyed your Easter holiday and didnt eat too many eggs! Lol I get married in just over 5 months and am thinking I need to do something about my hair and skin. No matter...

MrsBeckiW, tuesday 22-Apr-14 12
W
Wedding Cake - Lets Flash?
WinterBride14, 18 of April of 2014 at 10:42

Hi I thought it might be a nice idea to flash our wedding cake inspiration. This is ours although it will be square with a difference at the back where we're wanting cute sugar people of ourselves, my...

ShropshireLass, tuesday 29-Apr-14 36
Morning of the wedding..
*PN*, 14 of April of 2014 at 17:21

I get married in 12 days eeeeeek! And not even thought about what I will wear on the morning of the wedding yet! So what is everyone else wearing?? Inspire me!

estilomodabridal, tuesday 15-Apr-14 19
H
What are you doing with your engagement ring?
harribear, 15 of April of 2014 at 08:21

What is everyone doing with their engagement ring when they are getting married? Will you wear it on the other hand or leave it off completely?

Studying&Planning, wednesday 16-Apr-14 35
MrsBeckiW
Our Harry Potter Cake Topper
MrsBeckiW, 10 of April of 2014 at 08:28

We got sent pictures of our cake topper this morning. It's awesome!

smccallum, thursday 10-Apr-14 14
MrsCWB
Glasses or contacts? *includes FLASH*
MrsCWB, 10 of April of 2014 at 07:51

I have worn glasses for about 15 years. I have dabbled in contact lenses, but never really stuck to them. I just prefer the ease of use of glasses. I can't see much without them. The whole world goes...

SecretlyEloped, sunday 20-Apr-14 33
MrsBeckiW
What to wear when getting ready?
MrsBeckiW, 8 of April of 2014 at 17:03

What are you choosing to wear when you are getting ready? I have gone from tshirts (decided no because they have to go over you head) to onesies, to dressing gowns. I want to buy them for my...

DrBuffles, tuesday 8-Apr-14 7 1,362

General groups

Hitched article topics