Akrigg
Akrigg

United Kingdom · From September 2013

• Beginner

Discussions

MissKB
Opinions please!! *flash*
MissKB, 5 of January of 2014 at 10:57

Hey hey everyone ok, seeing as none of you know what this is meant to say, I was just wondering if you could let me know what you think this looks like it says.... Thanks!! xx

Sheldon, sunday 5-Jan-14 20
ShropshireLass
Sack the maid of honour!!!!
ShropshireLass, 1 of January of 2014 at 16:53

She is driving me INSANE!!!! I bought dresses for bm's back in the summer. All fine as far as I was concerned, until... My MoH (younger sister) told pretty much everyone except me that she didn't like...

cantwait2bmrsj, wednesday 1-Jan-14 6
H
Anybody recognise this dress?
hayleyr90, 24 of December of 2013 at 12:48

I know this is a long shot, but I saw this dress just browsing on Instagram and it looks amazing! I was hoping one of you would be able to recognise it! Thanks

Mrsjtobee, thursday 26-Dec-13 3
Penny P
What are your wedding songs?
Penny P, 11 of December of 2013 at 17:57

Just curious, what are you songs for your wedding day? We're still in the process of deciding but... For me to walk down the aisle.. Wichita Lineman by Glen Campbell. One of my dad's favourites and a...

Siobhan200286, monday 23-Dec-13 19
Akrigg
How do you write your 8?
Akrigg, 6 of December of 2013 at 13:06

Could you write the number 8 on a piece of paper and take a pic of it to show me? Had a discussion with H2B about it. He says that everyone in the UK writes their 8 in the same way. (I'm Dutch) Thank...

*Pugsley*, saturday 7-Dec-13 18
W
A nosey thread!
Wifeytobe88, 4 of December of 2013 at 13:17

Hi brides to be! Just thought I'd start a thread to be nosey, asking about everyone's relationship/living situtation with their h2b's (I'm bored you tell...!). Sorry if something like this has been...

pink & glitz, saturday 7-Dec-13 55
Akrigg
How many guests?
Akrigg, 21 of November of 2013 at 10:04

I'm being nosey ?? How many guests are you inviting. We don't have many friends and a really tiny family. So our guest list will have only 30 (approx) people on it. I feel a bit sad about it sometimes...

Erin8, friday 22-Nov-13 37
Miss Twizz
Flash your cake toppers anyone?
Miss Twizz, 19 of November of 2013 at 22:17

In major need of inspiration so please feel free to show off your cake toppers xx

MissCouture, tuesday 11-Feb-14 27
Fran @ Hitched
**Poll - wishful thinking wedding music**
Fran @ Hitched, 19 of November of 2013 at 15:05

Music will play a huge part in your wedding celebration; from walking down the aisle to your first dance. The hitched.co.uk wedding songs section can help you gain inspiration when it comes to...

Wedding DJ, thursday 28-Nov-13 16
Akrigg
Spitting pig
Akrigg, 17 of November of 2013 at 22:28

Has anyone used this caterer for their wedding? http://www.spittingpigyorkshire.co.uk/weddings.php Was it any good? How about the price?

Akrigg, tuesday 19-Nov-13 3
Alisha.B
engagement party
Alisha.B, 19 of November of 2013 at 13:30

What is/has everyone done for engagement parties? Ive planned my own because: A) no one knows yet B) if I held my breath for it I would suffocate (my mam has a hatred of throwing parties for others...

~Peanut~, sunday 24-Nov-13 61
Akrigg
Bridesmaid and best man?
Akrigg, 19 of November of 2013 at 12:43

I'm not originally from the UK and where I'm from, we don't have bridesmaids or best men. So my questions are: What do they do? Is 1 brides maid enough? Does my fiancee need a best man? Thank you ? ...

Akrigg, tuesday 19-Nov-13 4
S
Wedding dress too long - normal?
sarahdarby, 18 of November of 2013 at 10:22

Hi all I had my first viewing/ fitting of my wedding dress yesterday after being measured in March. Unfortunately, it was an inch or so too long and i now face a further £150ish charge to get it...

ashleysbridal, monday 18-Nov-13 6
W
Wedding hates and dislikes
Wifeytobe88, 4 of September of 2013 at 16:51

Sorry if this has been done before - I'm sure it has - but I haven't seen a similar topic since I've been a member, so I thought I would get a light hearted discussion going! What things do you REALLY...

tayto, monday 18-Nov-13 312
Akrigg
The brand of this dress?
Akrigg, 15 of November of 2013 at 11:15

Does anyone know what brand/designer this dress is? Thank you so much.

Akrigg, friday 15-Nov-13 5
P
Deep purple wedding dress needed!
purplepanda89, 10 of November of 2013 at 19:02

For years my dream has been to have a deep purple wedding dress and now I that my 2015 winter wedding is booked I need my dream to come true. I know that a deep purple wedding dress is very different...

Lemon Violet, friday 22-Nov-13 14
Elixia
Colourful flowers? Have I lost it?
Elixia, 2 of November of 2013 at 22:05

I'm one of those dreaded 'purple wedding' brides and to top it off a coloured two tone dress!!! The dress has a lavender bust and back ? Now since wedding planning I've heard sooo much advise from...

*Pugsley*, saturday 16-Nov-13 39
K
Bought another wedding dress!
Kk86, 2 of November of 2013 at 22:14

Hi, I have been having doubts about my wedding dress for a while...(too plain, etc) so today I went to an outlet store and ended up buying one £200 more expensive. It felt so much more glamorous and...

Aquiescence*, saturday 25-Oct-14 5
C
Marriage by banns or licence - EU nationals?
ClaireKB, 12 of October of 2013 at 17:27

I'm hoping there are some others on this forum who are marrying / have married an EU national that might be able to help with this one! We've filled out all the paperwork with our church to book the...

tealbutterfly27, tuesday 15-Oct-13 3
*J9*
First wobble - wedding ring FLASH
*J9*, 9 of October of 2013 at 13:39

I need opinions please. We bought my wedding ring a good few months ago while I was doing some weekend work at H Samuel and I knew I wouldn't be there for much longer so wanted to take advantage of my...

*J9*, thursday 10-Oct-13 10
SarahW73
I am now Mrs Whittle...
SarahW73, 23 of September of 2013 at 21:56

And our Woodland Wedding was amazing! I'm too tired to write my full report but would like to share some (a lot of) pictures from the day ?

SarahW73, thursday 10-Oct-13 52
SunnyOrangeFlowers21
Flash now I know how to do it
SunnyOrangeFlowers21, 23 of September of 2013 at 17:40

My dress - it's being altered so think long lacey sleeves and without the frilly collar and sparkly belt. I will have that design on either side of my head - can't think what to do with my hair...

SunnyOrangeFlowers21, monday 30-Sep-13 20
Vanadesse
Table names - what are you having?
Vanadesse, 22 of September of 2013 at 08:52

Just wondering what people are having as their table names? Or even if you're having names at all? So far lots of the decisions have been down to me, my OH has agreed to them all but I chose the...

Elixia, friday 27-Sep-13 49
missmandymoo
Thoughts on crystal heels?
missmandymoo, 20 of September of 2013 at 21:06

I've been chatting to an alternative wedding shoes designer recently and have commissioned her to customised mine as well as my 3 bridesmaid shoes. My colour theme is a palette of pastel colours with...

Icklefee, friday 20-Sep-13 12
Akrigg
People from abroad.. what to pay for them?
Akrigg, 19 of September of 2013 at 15:41

As I'm a Dutch immigrant, my entire family lives in Holland. We are a very close family and I would love to have my aunties, uncles and cousins at the wedding. But the question of the day: What is...

Akrigg, thursday 19-Sep-13 12
E
Marriage Preparation Course
ElizabethEliz, 19 of September of 2013 at 19:01

I am attending a marriage preparation course this Saturday run by Marriage Care and was wondering if anyone else has done this? Just being nosey really! Had a brief chat with the facilitator and I...

Digital, friday 2-Feb-24 26

General groups

Hitched article topics