• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

24 of May of 2015

3267days 19hours

Discussions

B
H2B has seen THE dress
Bridally, 6 of October of 2015 at 15:03

So we get married in 5 ½ weeks – the other day I was deleting my whatsapp media between me and my mum and didn’t realise a small pic – not fullscreen but grid – was there on me in my dress. I was...

Bridally, thursday 8-Oct-15 17
RusticBride15
Bandless for my wedding
RusticBride15, 8 of May of 2015 at 15:23

Feeling a bit urrgghh!! My own fault really I totally didn't think about this when I contacted a good friend of mine who's in a band and asked them to perform at our wedding that they would need...

JSuitsVox, saturday 9-May-15 7
V
Bands - average prices?
Violet89, 30 of April of 2015 at 13:22

Hi all, I'm at the stage of trying to find a band for our wedding, was thinking about £1000 for 2x60 min sets of rock/pop music. My friend got married at the weekend and had a 5 piece band which cost...

Snow bride 90, saturday 9-May-15 15 1
E
help please! venue question
elvira-darkside, 29 of April of 2015 at 07:28

We went to our 6month meeting last night and im confused! our package includes 30 day guests and 70 evening. additional day guests cost xxx each (and includes their full meals/drinks etc.) additional...

Mrs-Riley, wednesday 29-Apr-15 5
V
Torn between photographers - help!
Violet89, 21 of April of 2015 at 14:08

Hi everyone I recently canvassed opinion on the board for north west togs, I've been doing my research and am at a loss of who I want! I have narrowed it down to several togs but can't decide. I have...

Bridally, thursday 23-Apr-15 15
H
idea for unique american themed post/card box
HappyGoldHair310, 8 of April of 2015 at 14:09

I am getting married in july with a honeymoon in september driving the highway 1 from san fran to LA im thinking instead of a boring post box for cards (as we have asked for money and not gifts)...

mkw, thursday 9-Apr-15 6
C
Place name kit - print out at home - sounds easy!!!!!!!!!
Clairebo, 2 of April of 2015 at 15:47

Well that's 3 hours of my life I wont get back!!!!! So whilst having a mooch in hobbycraft I spots a place name kit, print out at home and personalise. Just 3 easy steps on back of pack. Easy peasy....

elemden, saturday 4-Apr-15 7
V
Made herself Bridesmaid
VegasBride2015, 24 of March of 2015 at 15:35

I am getting married in Las Vegas in september. my best friend has messaged me to say that she will have some extra money soon which means she is going to book up to come to our wedding. This part I...

VegasBride2015, thursday 26-Mar-15 16
L
Same sex wedding planner book?
LuxuriousGreenFlowers337, 5 of March of 2015 at 21:45

Hoping someone can help me... My sister has just engaged to her girlfriend and I am looking for a wedding planning book that is suitable for same sex couples. Trouble is ive only really seen them...

Nims, sunday 8-Mar-15 10
T
40k budget!!
Toyaht, 13 of December of 2014 at 23:07

Hi were getting married in june 2016, we have not chose our venue yet but we're hoping to get thorton manor in cheshire. we've worked out that venue will most likely cost us around 20k including...

katieJ2b, tuesday 5-Jul-16 131
Sambarine
searching for a new venue with only 10 months to go....
Sambarine, 13 of July of 2014 at 20:37

So, update to my last post about my concerns over our venue - we met with them on Friday, and she did very little to allay my concerns. She insisted that us providing our own public liability...

Sambarine, monday 14-Jul-14 17
MrsBoo
Bauble Wedding favours WWYD?
MrsBoo, 22 of May of 2014 at 08:56

So we are (hopefully) having baubles with our guests names on for favours/place cards. However I am struggling to find baubles that aren't scratched! I have ordered 4 different sets from ebay/amazon...

RoseArcana, thursday 22-May-14 10
T
Envelope Belly Bands
Tooinvolvedgroom, 21 of May of 2014 at 12:36

Has anybody come across any of these that can be supplied from the UK? I'm not even totally sure this is their actual name but they are the bands you slip over a pocketfold invite to keep it all...

Icklefee, wednesday 21-May-14 6
DrBuffles
Is a free bar flashy and showoffy?
DrBuffles, 8 of May of 2014 at 18:24

Our venue allows you to supply your own alcohol and you pay a corkage per person or per bottle. We are providing the reception drinks, wine for dinner and bubbles for toast. They then do a cash bar in...

AuntieBJ, friday 9-May-14 28
S
wedding singer??
SunnyBrownDiamonds138, 7 of May of 2014 at 19:48

Never really thought I would book one of these but heard a really good acoutic guitar singer at a wedding fayre recently. Today I receieved a quote for playing 20-30 min as guests arrive at the church...

Knees, thursday 8-May-14 3
E
Father Daughter dance???
Excited bride to be... the future Mrs Budd :), 6 of May of 2014 at 11:07

What are people thoughts on "Wonderwall" Oasis for a father daughter dance. Im getting married in less then three weeks and need to deside by the weekend. Father daughter dances are so hard, I want a...

CrazyRatLady, thursday 8-May-14 9
Erin8
Please help me with balloons!
Erin8, 30 of April of 2014 at 12:37

I thought it would be nice to have a few helium balloons at our wedding party. I thought it might be cheaper to buy the balloons online and then get them filled up with helium the day before. Does...

ExpensiveBrownDiamon, saturday 10-Oct-15 17
Ohwhatatuesday
help remembering the name of a group
Ohwhatatuesday, 13 of March of 2014 at 11:01

I'm trying to put some music together for background during the meal, I remember there being a band that do a lot of acoustic covers that would be perfect but I can't for the life of me remember what...

Ohwhatatuesday, thursday 13-Mar-14 15
HollyfuturemrsD
HELP in desperate need of a venue!! Vintage theme greater manchester / Lancashire / West Yorkshire area
HollyfuturemrsD, 28 of February of 2014 at 03:03

I am in desperate need of a wedding venue for the reception and I can't find "the one" My favourite for a while was the Saddleworth Hotel but I have heard awful things about the owner from reviews and...

cinnamon009, thursday 6-Mar-14 10
July2014 bride
Literary couples for tables
July2014 bride, 23 of February of 2014 at 07:52

Hi! I'm a big book lover and wanted to have literary couples instead of table numbers but I'm struggling to think of enough suitable for 10 tables. I am being a bit picky and only want those that I...

AuntieBJ, monday 24-Feb-14 15
MischiefMumma
Free Bar
MischiefMumma, 27 of January of 2014 at 16:23

Hello everyone, Just wondering if anyone had or is planning to have a free bar at any point of their wedding reception. OH and I have got a budget and said that whatever is left in the budget will go...

funkychic21, wednesday 29-Jan-14 35
MrsKHbutterfly
Surprised by friends comment.... :-/
MrsKHbutterfly, 25 of January of 2014 at 21:14

Hi, so today I went with one of my 2 best friends to a trip to the venue to run through some questions, neither of these lovely ladies are bm's as I am having my 2 step-daughters and my niece and with...

Ohwhatatuesday, sunday 26-Jan-14 12
T
Blowing The Budget
Tooinvolvedgroom, 17 of October of 2013 at 07:52

A slightly different post to the usual. Me and my partner both have excellent jobs and as such we are happy, and can afford, debt free, to have a big budget wedding. How big the budget is irrelevant,...

Forever Wedding Danc, friday 18-Oct-13 114
M
How many reception drinks...
MrsW-to-be, 8 of October of 2013 at 11:25

Sorry if this has been asked before but I need to confirm with venue ASAP. Our wedding is at the church at 1pm and we have reception drinks and canapes at 2.45pm/30m until 4.30pm - the venue said that...

*MM3*, tuesday 8-Oct-13 15
*Pugsley*
Made to measure suits
*Pugsley*, 30 of September of 2013 at 21:26

Heya, Has anyone's OH got a suit made to measure before? My OH is looking in to this but he just can't justify Saville Row prices but I'm not sure how much cheaper other tailors would be and whether...

SunnyRedBridesmaid85, thursday 5-Dec-19 15

General groups

Hitched article topics