Skip to main content
Click Clack Photo
Click Clack Photo

United Kingdom · From December 2015

Discussions

M
Photographer
Mrswilltobe17, 5 of February of 2016 at 15:16

A good photographer is really important to me but I also have a budget in mind and that is important to me too. I really want someone to be artistic, take natural pictures and mingle into the...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 17-Feb-16 41
M
Save the dates...
Mrswilltobe17, 3 of February of 2016 at 21:25

When to send them? Church and venue booked for 20th May 2017....is now too early?? TIA

MrsR2Be, friday 5-Feb-16 13
P
Affordable Kent venues
poppymarble, 30 of January of 2016 at 17:05

So we're getting married! But we want to have maximum control over the day and so aren't looking for a traditional hotel or marquee sort of place. Ideally we are looking for a barn style village hall...

SunnyOrangeStationer, monday 4-Apr-16 9 1
L
Advice on timeline for later afternoon ceremony
lee1a, 2 of February of 2016 at 12:03

Hi all, We have finally decided upon a venue and I'm just trying to sort out with them the order of the day. We have decided on a later ceremony with a BBQ buffet in the evening. We do not want the 3...

ExpensiveBrownDiamon, tuesday 2-Feb-16 5
J
Wedding flip flops
James_12345, 1 of February of 2016 at 10:17

Just saw the photos of my friends wedding and saw they had some wedding flip flops, and they looked great. I saw them at the time but didn't take any (for my partner) because they went so quickly (and...

ExpensivePinkConfett, wednesday 30-Mar-16 17
S
Videography
Slink, 27 of January of 2016 at 20:19

Videography isn't something that was in my original budget, it's something that has been added later as I've read more into things, and we've decided that it is something that we would really like,...

PinkandGold91, friday 29-Jan-16 14
PP but finally feel on top of things!
*Nik*, 27 of January of 2016 at 13:52

I don't know everyone else has felt whilst planning but I have spent the past year feeling completely behind everything and out of control. Well today that ends! My invites have gone out, Passport...

ExpensiveBrownDiamon, thursday 28-Jan-16 9
R
Help...February or July Wedding
RomanticRoseGoldDiamond90, 27 of January of 2016 at 07:23

I need help! I originally planned for my wedding to be in May 2017, my sister who is also a bridesmaid has told me that she is moving to Thailand and if the wedding was to be in May she would not be...

Arpee, friday 29-Jan-16 14
A
Questioning all our choices..
Annaangel, 27 of January of 2016 at 12:34

My h2b and I got engaged in November and we've booked our wedding for this November! It's my first (and only!) wedding but not his. Partly due to our budget but mainly down to our "tastes" we are not...

Annaangel, friday 29-Jan-16 11
Miss-b
Disposable Cameras
Miss-b, 25 of January of 2016 at 11:41

Hi All, What are your thoughts on disposable cameras on tables at the wedding reception and then dotted about? Is it a bit done, boring, naff, 90's? I quite like the idea as I had thought about buying...

poppymarble, saturday 30-Jan-16 13
L
Vintage-style wedding music
lucyjo, 22 of January of 2016 at 13:06

Can any of you lovely ladies help me out? We're looking for a vintage-style band or singer to play during our drinks reception/hog roast, and we'd love to hear any recommendations you might have!...

Arpee, thursday 28-Jan-16 2
lauren700
What to wear in the morning?
lauren700, 16 of March of 2011 at 22:06

I wanted to get the BM's and me something to wear in the morning when we are getting ready - obv thought of robes BUT we are going to a hairdressers for hair and make up so that doesnt seem...

Sorbet, friday 22-Jan-16 18
S
Hello, new here getting married in French chateau
SunnyGoldDecor453, 20 of January of 2016 at 23:20

Hello everyone! I am getting married in June 2017 in a chateau in France with our closest family and friends. We will not be having a honeymoon as we are making a weekend of our wedding. So far we...

Jayne E, thursday 21-Jan-16 3
F
Ceilidh Band
Flutterberg, 20 of January of 2016 at 16:34

Hi All, We're thinking of having a ceilidh for our evening reception but I have no idea how to go about choosing a ceilidh band! Any ideas? I wonder if anyone might be able to recommend a ceilidh band...

Scottish_Sarah, thursday 21-Jan-16 4
C
France Wedding
clairesyod, 18 of November of 2015 at 21:52

Hello, My Fiance and I are hoping to marry in France in August 2016. We like the idea of a rustic chateaux with a family friendlily atmosphere. I'm realising very quickly that a lot of the venues are...

Click Clack Photo, wednesday 20-Jan-16 2
F
Hello!
Flutterberg, 20 of January of 2016 at 17:46

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the hitched forums and just wanted to say "hey"! We got engaged whilst on holiday last September and we're getting married in October this year! Eek! We have the venue and...

Mrslh2b, thursday 21-Jan-16 4
Happily_married_mrsM
10.09.16 major flash post.
Happily_married_mrsM, 19 of January of 2016 at 12:07

The Church. The hotel The dress The boat we will be taking our guests on for an hours cruise around windermere. Love those flowers Imagine teal crystals in the bottom and white roses Also love these...

Happily_married_mrsM, wednesday 20-Jan-16 6
Miss-b
Provisionally booked our wedding venue!!!
Miss-b, 17 of January of 2016 at 18:07

We went to an open day today at our venue to see it all set up and provisionally booked our date!! We've gone for Sunday 14th August 2016!! Almost 7 months to the day! Need to check registra tomorrow...

Click Clack Photo, tuesday 19-Jan-16 10
E
Newbie here!
Ellensmummy, 20 of December of 2015 at 21:19

Hey everyone! Thought I'd drop by and introduce myself: I'm Becci, I live in Buckinghamshire with my partner of nearly 9 years Ben. We have a 1 year old daughter, Ellen. He finally popped the question...

Lapland2015, tuesday 19-Jan-16 9
D
Where to start?!
DejaEntendu, 18 of January of 2016 at 15:38

Hi all Well - he did it! My lovely boyfriend (fiance!) got down on one knee last night in such a lovely way and with a gorgeous ring! I am so ridiculously excited and love how friendly and helpful...

ExpensiveBrownDiamon, monday 14-Mar-16 19
lc93
OMs/TOGS, please share your photo's of 'uneven' bridal parties!
lc93, 18 of December of 2015 at 13:40

Hi all, meant to be working so without going in to too much detail, there's someone I'd like OH to include as a groomsmen. It's an ongoing discussion, and I'd never force him to have anyone he didn't...

Click Clack Photo, thursday 24-Dec-15 9
G
Wedding Story
goingtobemarried, 3 of December of 2015 at 11:57

Hi Everyone, We know a writer and an illustrator from our work. Over a few glasses of wine the other night we thought what a great idea it would be for one to write all about our wedding day and the...

Click Clack Photo, monday 7-Dec-15 3
B
Craziest / wierdest wedding arguements/stresses
BridalBear, 30 of November of 2015 at 22:31

What's the craziest stuff you've stressed/argued about so far? Like, the crazy stress from.too much pressure / not enough sleep / too much over thinking? The stuff you never thought you'd care...

Laura Ellen Photogra, monday 7-Dec-15 10
Charliebob
To Photobooth or not to Photobooth, that is the question?
Charliebob, 15 of November of 2015 at 08:57

Hey folks. Found an incredible deal at a wedding fair £220 for 3 hours hire or a Photobooth, with unlimited prints, props and attendant. Went to book it the next day, no answer from supplier. A few...

Galbear, monday 14-Dec-15 13

General groups

Hitched article topics