Skip to main content
Lucy
Lucy

Central London, South West London · From February 2021

Digital Writer @ Hitched

G
Website help!
Gemma, 14 of April of 2022 at 02:12

Hey guys, For some reason on the main welcome page, my full name comes up but my fiancés doesn't. Does anyone know how to change this? It won't let me edit it on the page and I've tried editing it...

Lucy, thursday 14-Apr-22 1
C
Adding an Event and Adding Guests to it
Christina, 19 of January of 2022 at 16:35

I have added a welcome party to my invites but I cannot seem to get any guests on the list for it. I put them all on List A and then selected List A in the new event but when you search a name on the...

Jasonamoth, saturday 22-Jan-22 1
S
Day/evening guests- wedding website
Sammylea, 21 of January of 2022 at 07:57

Hi please help!! I’m trying to make a wedding website to save money on invitations- I’m just about there! But….. what do we do for the evening guests as the website refers to the day and all of the...

Laurie, thursday 7-Sep-23 12 3
R
Error message after uploading video
Richard, 17 of January of 2022 at 19:11

I tried to upload a video but it comes up with an error message: Oops! The embed code for this video is not valid. I need help with this please. Thanks

Foster, monday 12-Dec-22 3
L
Quiz on wedding website
Louise, 5 of January of 2022 at 22:24

Hi everyone 😊 We have a quiz on our wedding website, not sure if I just don’t know how to use it all, but is there a way to see the names of those who completed it and how many they got right? We were...

Louise, friday 7-Jan-22 2
Jenny
Can't upload photos
Jenny, 4 of January of 2022 at 20:57

Trying to upload photos onto our website and I'm unable to do so - please help!

Rachel, wednesday 18-Jan-23 2
S
Dfferent website contents for different guests
Sarah, 1 of January of 2022 at 23:09

We are having 2 weddings. The actual ceremony on a 3 day break and the main reception party a month later. I only want guests invited to the 3 day ceremony break to see details about it (such as room...

Lucy, tuesday 4-Jan-22 1
Louise
Editing title text on the website header
Louise, 2 of January of 2022 at 16:03

Hi Everyone I would like to be able to move the main header title text on the website homepage up or down in the box. For all the pictures I am trying to add, the text lands annoyingly right over our...

Joe, friday 18-Aug-23 4
J
App won't let me add venue
Jade, 22 of December of 2021 at 15:25

We've finally managed to pick our venue and now the app won't let me add it. I have searched it up and it is showing the correct venue, I click, press save and then it's gone again!

Lucy, tuesday 4-Jan-22 1
Victoria
Drug adverts
Victoria, 2 of January of 2022 at 21:35

There’s a lot of posts on the forums advertising various drugs for sale…. You may want to have a look.

Michelle, friday 4-Feb-22 4
C
Trouble my my wedding website
Carrie, 12 of December of 2021 at 20:20

Hiya - looking for some help please with anyone who has created a hitched wedding website. Im about to send out my invites (telling people to RSVP on the website) and the guest name ‘search’ doesn’t...

Lucy, wednesday 15-Dec-21 5
R
Having issues with quality of picture after upload
Richard, 8 of December of 2021 at 17:08

Hello I have been trying to upload a picture of my wife and I on the welcome page but it's been resulting in a blurry and stretched picture after upload. I will be needing some help in the form of...

Nver, wednesday 14-Jun-23 3
Lauren
Website Quiz Help
Lauren, 5 of December of 2021 at 15:16

Hi, We’ve included a guest quiz to our best site for a bit of fun. 4 guests have completed it so far but there’s no where I can see that tells me who has got the highest score… more just a percentage...

Lucy, monday 6-Dec-21 3
L
Wedding website issues
Louise, 5 of December of 2021 at 22:07

Before I throw this phone out the window can anyone help me with my wedding website Firstly- my guests are invited to the full day and it’s in one place so I don’t need the 3 choices of ceremony,...

Melanie, sunday 13-Mar-22 2 1
Lucy
Win Exciting Prizes with the Hitched Advent Calendar!
Lucy, 1 of December of 2021 at 10:18

Happy 1st December! The countdown to Christmas is well and truly on and here at Hitched we have some seriously exciting news to get you in the festive spirit - our very own Hitched advent calendar !...

Lucy, wednesday 1-Dec-21 153
A
Deleting website
AlessandraM, 27 of November of 2021 at 08:24

Hi, we had our lovely wedding back in October. But now just wondering how you delete the actual wedding site we created? Thanks

Lucy, tuesday 30-Nov-21 1
S
Do i need to tick ‘ceremony’ and ‘reception’ for all day guests?
Samantha, 23 of November of 2021 at 04:22

Hi, Can anyone share some insight regarding what to tick when adding guests to the manager in relation to distributing invitations??? If I select ‘Ceremony’ and ‘reception’ for a guest, then...

Samantha, wednesday 24-Nov-21 3 1
Katie
Guests with same surname!
Katie, 22 of November of 2021 at 17:34

Hello! I seem to have three Sarahs with a surname that starts with S. When they search for their first name, only Sarah S comes up. Is there a way to include the full surname in the search results?...

Lucy, tuesday 23-Nov-21 1
Monica
Getting married abroad- setting location of suppliers on Hitched
Monica, 12 of November of 2021 at 19:44

Hi Everyone! Do you guys know how can you set location of suppliers abroad on your lists? TIA

Ana, sunday 21-Nov-21 4
Liz
Guest List amendment help needed
Liz, 14 of November of 2021 at 19:44

By mistake I removed my 'evening reception' so now everybody just looks like they are invited to the ceremony and wedding breakfast. I know how to add an 'evening reception' back into the mix but I...

Lucy, monday 15-Nov-21 1
Lucy
Hitched Wedding Stationery Launch - Which is Your Fave?
Lucy, 3 of November of 2021 at 14:06

If you're on the hunt for gorgeous wedding invitations look no further - Hitched are really excited to announce our brand new wedding stationery collection that'll have you covered for all your...

Charlotte, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1 43
S
Survey Page on Free Website
Samantha, 31 of October of 2021 at 11:00

Hi all. My mum has answered the survey/questionnaire on my website. I have received an email telling me she has responded, along with the email address she used, but it hasn't told me what options she...

Lucy, wednesday 3-Nov-21 1
Moira
Hitched's Wedding Website.
Moira, 24 of October of 2021 at 11:54

Does anyone have any instructions on how to do things on this site? I've sent out invitations and people are logging on to confirm but they are being offered a drop down list of food choices which i...

Nathan, monday 19-Sep-22 3
Linda
rsvp - Only shows my name, not my oh
Linda, 24 of October of 2021 at 10:23

Hi , we're just testing out the email invites and RSVP one too. The RSVP only gives my name at the top of the card and not my OH's (so it looks likes its only me getting married) - any ideas what...

Lucy, monday 25-Oct-21 3
L
How does the Hitched invitation system actually work?
Lucinda, 9 of October of 2021 at 15:20

Hello, hello! We're in the process of arranging our invitations on this site. I tried searching for this question, but it proved tricky to find the answer. We want to send a test invitation to a...

Lucy, monday 11-Oct-21 1
N
Sos: Address pages
Naomi, 2 of October of 2021 at 09:13

Does anyone know how to change the text on the address request page, where guests fill in their addresses? It’s some weird thing about a surprise at the moment.

Lucy, wednesday 6-Oct-21 1
Nicola
Wedding Website rvsp
Nicola, 27 of September of 2021 at 15:43

Hey, When my guests go onto our Wedding website to RSVP it gives them 3 options: - Pending - Attending - Not Attending Does anyone know how to remove the "Pending" option? I don't want my guests to be...

Lucy, tuesday 28-Sep-21 1

General groups

Hitched article topics