Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire · From April 2021

Happily married 🎉

1 of May of 2022

749days 3hours

Discussions

C
Comfy wedding shoes
Caroline, 6 of March of 2022 at 21:53

If anyone has their wedding shoes yet please can you let me know what brand you have and how comfortable they are! I need to be able to dance all night!

Mick, thursday 24-Mar-22 8
A
fmil says he shouldn't marry me
Anonbride, 4 of March of 2022 at 11:04

She's just horrid She's told FH she sees "too many red flags" which are: -- We don't live in his home town but near my parents. It's unfair how often we see my parents. That's just geography (plus...

Saphireangel, wednesday 9-Mar-22 16 1
Lorraine
Why are weddings so patriarchal?
Lorraine, 24 of February of 2022 at 17:51

Do you agree? I have found that even seemingly very modern couples revert back to tradition.

MrsW, tuesday 1-Mar-22 18
George
Can't decide between these 2 shoes
George, 17 of February of 2022 at 00:44

I'm a guy who has decided that I'm going to be wearing either womens ballet flats or high heels to my wedding and I can't decide which of these shoes to go for so any help would be appreciated

Emma, saturday 19-Feb-22 23
Jess
Name change etiquette
Jess, 4 of November of 2021 at 09:52

I plan on either keeping my surname when I get married or going double-barrelled and was wondering what any others out there who did/are doing the same did about their title, i.e. did you keep Miss or...

Margaret, wednesday 10-Nov-21 19 1
Tamaryn
Flowers and florists
Tamaryn, 3 of November of 2021 at 17:39

Hi all! We are getting married in North Yorkshire next April (2022) and are having a low budget, rustic wedding. We're going for something quite minimalist so I don't feel I need the full florist...

Tamaryn, wednesday 5-Jan-22 8

General groups

Hitched article topics