Lauren

West Midlands, United Kingdom · From July 2021

Happily married 🎉

8 of September of 2023

254days 21hours
Lauren
Last minute
Lauren, 9 of August of 2023 at 10:09

Okay, so I feel like I am probably stressing for no reason but I've got 30 days to go and feel like I've missed something. Got the dress, shoes, Grooms suite and shoes, Bridesmaids dress and shoes all...

Eden, monday 14-Aug-23 8
Alex
Friday wedding?
Alex, 19 of July of 2023 at 14:25

We are looking at a possibly date for wedding Friday 12th July. The venue has a minimum of a 100 guests on a Saturday so Friday is the only option really if we want this venue (which we both really...

Sarah, wednesday 26-Jul-23 15
Lauren
Parents!!!
Lauren, 23 of March of 2023 at 15:39

Okay please excuse the long post I'll try and make it shorter so me and my parents ( both still married) have always had a very rocky relationship so since announcing our engagement never really...

Pavelvak, sunday 2-Apr-23 20
N
Does anyone know of a venue in Staffordshire that allows wedding parties past midnight
Nena, 25 of March of 2023 at 15:25

We are struggling to find venues that let us stay/celebrate longer than midnight. Does anyone know a venue that works with different time limits? Kind regards, nena

Lauren, monday 27-Mar-23 3
C
Is it ok to have a Friday wedding?
Cr, 18 of March of 2023 at 14:36

We have just viewed our dream venue but are wondering if guests would be willing to book off the Friday day / afternoon from work? Has anyone done this, and, if so, have the guests been fine with it?...

Anonbride, thursday 30-Mar-23 10 1
A
Suit brands with lots of stores other than Moss Bros?
Anonbride, 13 of January of 2023 at 11:11

So FH has fallen in love with a suit from Moss Bros, which of course he shall have! His groomsmen are going to have just the waistcoat and trousers of the same suit. I have 4 "bridesmen" who are going...

Melissa, friday 10-Feb-23 3
Lauren
So confused 🫤
Lauren, 4 of January of 2023 at 07:09

Hi everyone I'm hoping you could help me out abit here, so I'm due to get married 8th September in Warwickshire, we have booked our registrar at our venue but I live in Staffordshire giving notice is...

SdvillPak, thursday 5-Jan-23 1
Emily
Flowers
Emily, 30 of October of 2022 at 07:22

Hi all, we're on a lower budget for flowers and I don't know where to start. I need fake/dried due to allergies but don't know if its worth ordering online and doing some DIY or finding something...

Alex, friday 2-Feb-24 6 1
L
Venue dresser
LuxuriousGoldBridesmaid36, 4 of September of 2022 at 17:15

Hi everyone, just booked out wedding soooo excited but we are looking for a venue dresser who covers staffordshire if anyone can reccomend so we can get some quote

Lauren, sunday 4-Sep-22 2
R
aita for planning wedding same year as sibling
Rupu, 30 of August of 2022 at 16:58

Hi everyone, I’m pretty new here and I need to vent today . We got engaged March 22 and I’m older than my fiancé (both in our 30s). We don’t like attention and the idea of “a big day “ isn’t for us ....

Michelle, friday 2-Sep-22 22

General groups

Hitched article topics