Katie

High Peak, Derbyshire · From October 2021

Happily married 🎉

22 of October of 2022

554days 13hours
Katie
Worried about my veil
Katie, 12 of May of 2022 at 17:02

Sorry if this is a long one but, I'm having a wobble about the veil I've reserved. I picked one in a bit of a hurry as I was rather overwhelmed after picking my dress. I've picked a cathedral length...

Jenna, monday 16-May-22 11
S
Help! Looking for small reasonably priced venues!
Shannon, 16 of March of 2022 at 23:48

I'm having a crisis and I have no idea what to do now! My dream wedding had a guest count of around 90 (we have huge families, this number includes minimal friends) at a Manor, which was looking like...

Michelle, friday 24-Jun-22 14
Jamie
The Perfect Wedding Dress
Jamie, 15 of March of 2022 at 15:17

I found my "dress" this weekend (it's actually separates, a lace bodysuit and a skirt) and am having it made in a custom colour because I'm not really an all-white, traditional kind of person. I was...

Jamie, wednesday 16-Mar-22 24 1
A
People asking for others to attend Wedding
Alison, 2 of February of 2022 at 06:54

Hi, I know this has been mentioned before but we really dont want relatives asking for invites for boyfriends/girlfriends who are pretty new in their lives. This is partly because we dont want to be...

Ana, tuesday 15-Feb-22 13 3
H
Save the dates / invites price range
Holly, 4 of February of 2022 at 17:50

Hello everyone, I’m super interested in how much you are / have spent on save the dates and invites? I know you can go down the more frugal route with Vista Print etc, or go seriously overboard. I do...

CharlotteRolfe, monday 14-Feb-22 12
J
The after ceremony meal
Jaydeen, 22 of January of 2022 at 22:01

I've had a lot of people trying to input on my wedding and it's caused so much stress so I thought I'd ask here. My fiancé and I are not wanting the meal after the ceremony due to getting married in...

Emma, monday 24-Jan-22 12

General groups

Hitched article topics