Rebecca

Hereford, Herefordshire · From February 2022

🕐 Wedding Countdown...

14 of September of 2024

168days 8hours : 16min
Gemma
Do we have to sit with the parents?
Gemma, 29 of August of 2022 at 12:21

I'm doing the seating plan and my SO would very much prefer to not sit next to his parents. I thought it was tradition for parents to sit at the top table with us. Would it be weird if we didn't? The...

Esme, friday 2-Sep-22 10
G
Cash Bar?
Gracef, 11 of August of 2022 at 21:18

I’m just looking for some advice really. I was chatting to a member of the family about the wedding the other day and mentioned that it’s a cash bar. He was shocked and looked at me horrified and said...

SlimThug, thursday 23-Mar-23 19 2
S
Am i being selfish? Venue drama!
Sophie, 14 of August of 2022 at 04:17

Hi, Im sorry in advance if this isn't in the right place, I just was hoping for some completely independent advice! My partner and I have found our dream wedding venue, but my parents are concerned...

Clay, thursday 1-Sep-22 51
Sam
Booking registrars
Sam, 22 of June of 2022 at 12:01

Hello! Has anyone had issues or delays booking registrars. It’s been nearly two weeks and they still can’t advise over the phone or email if the time is ok. Making me anxious to book the venue -...

Shireen, friday 16-Sep-22 28
R
How to ask politely
Rebecca, 19 of June of 2022 at 05:21

So we are getting married, we have been living together 2 years and come the wedding it will be 4 years. I know it’s traditional to usually buy wedding gifts in the form of things you need for your...

Matthew, monday 20-Jun-22 8 1
Hayley
First dance. Yes or no?
Hayley, 20 of June of 2022 at 07:58

So, we are now wondering if we'd rather not have a first dance. It's really not very us. Neither of us particularly enjoy dancing, or being the centre of attention. The only issue is we put "arrive by...

Hayley, monday 20-Jun-22 6
R
Maid of Honour - Help
Rebecca, 20 of June of 2022 at 16:10

In need of a bit of help...I recently got engaged and decided on 3 bridesmaids. One bridesmaid is my cousin, we'd talked about weddings a few times and she always stated that I would be her MOH/Chief...

Ostira, tuesday 28-Jun-22 2 131

General groups

Hitched article topics