Belper, Derbyshire · From June 2022

dftgrsdghdhdghfgdthfghfgjh dfhdfhgfh

Happily married 🎉

2 of March of 2024

60days 20hours
Clare
No shows at wedding
Clare, 6 of March of 2024 at 07:51

My husband and I got married on Saturday, out of 70 guests we had 6 people not show up to the ceremony, meal and reception. One couple called me an hour before our ceremony to say they’d have to...

Sarah, monday 15-Apr-24 4 305
S
Divorce decree absolute
Sarah, 26 of February of 2024 at 16:16

My fiance needs his divorce decree to be provided to the registrar, he has a copy of this decree absolute in digital/pdf format. Will this be acceptable that we simply print it or does it need to come...

Jelly, thursday 29-Feb-24 8
K
Giving away
Kayleigh, 8 of January of 2024 at 14:20

Has anyone had anyone other than their father/stepfather etc give them away? I’m getting married in August 2024 and I don’t have anything to do with my parents or family. I don’t really have anyone in...

Toni-Joy, friday 26-Apr-24 21
K
Trying to find a black wedding dress
Katey_84, 27 of January of 2023 at 18:34

Hi all, I have been married before so obviously this will be second time around for me! This time round I want the total opposite to how my first wedding day was and my fiancé echoes this as well!...

Michelle, monday 6-Mar-23 21
A
David's Bridal for bridesmaids
Alison, 15 of August of 2022 at 20:44

We have found the perfect dress at the Westfield, Stratford store and plan to go back to the store just to confirm our choice and then order the dresses, However, I am reading very mixed reviews of...

Clare, sunday 4-Sep-22 1 1

General groups

Hitched article topics