Skip to main content
C
Cr

Derby, Derbyshire · From March 2023

Happily married 🎉

3 of November of 2023

196days 7hours
Catherine
Inviting partners we don't know/haven't met?!
Catherine, 14 of December of 2023 at 18:56

Hello Everyone! My fiance and I are cureently sorting through our guest list for the wedding and trying to decide who to bump to just eve only to send out the invitations. It's so hard as the majority...

Cazpot88, friday 9-Feb-24 15
Gina
Wedding signs ideas
Gina, 22 of November of 2023 at 17:29

Hi everyone, I’m struggling with wedding signs, like the welcome to…. I want to make my own but struggling for designs, has I ask for some idea’s please? Many thanks

Cr, wednesday 20-Dec-23 8
C
One week to go - any last minute tips / advice?
Cr, 27 of October of 2023 at 16:09

Our wedding day is a week today (can't believe it..). So, I'm looking for any last minute bits to prepare / make sure are on hand during the day etc. For context, we will be staying with one another...

Cr, friday 27-Oct-23 47
C
Registrar worry!
Cr, 18 of April of 2023 at 19:51

We paid a deposit for our registrar and just wondered whether / when we are supposed to hear from them? We paid the deposit about one month ago and our wedding isn't until November. We do want to try...

Cmistry, wednesday 19-Apr-23 5
C
Is it ok to have a Friday wedding?
Cr, 18 of March of 2023 at 14:36

We have just viewed our dream venue but are wondering if guests would be willing to book off the Friday day / afternoon from work? Has anyone done this, and, if so, have the guests been fine with it?...

Anonbride, thursday 30-Mar-23 10 279 1
C
Low-key wedding
Cr, 15 of March of 2023 at 22:06

Not long engaged and I've been starting to tally up costs of planning a wedding. Realistically, I wasn't wanting to spend over £5/6k but, even with one of the cheaper venues we like, this is still...

Sarah, thursday 16-Mar-23 5
C
Is 12 months too little to plan?!
Cr, 11 of March of 2023 at 20:51

Hi all! I am very newly engaged but my partner and I are keen for a Spring 2023 wedding. However, upon reviewing a lot of the forums here and knowing couples in similar situations, I feel like most...

Caroline, saturday 18-Mar-23 36
E
Wedding dress shopping as a plus size bride
Ellie, 14 of March of 2023 at 21:28

Hi everyone, I am going to visit my first bridal shop at the end of April I am so so anxious . The fear is so real that nothing will fit me and I’ll be mortified in front of my family and bridesmaids....

Miranda, tuesday 21-Mar-23 14
S
Wedding Dress help, please
Shalisha, 14 of March of 2023 at 18:54

Hey everyone, I really need some wedding dress help please. I haven't actually looked at any stores in person yet. I'm finding it overwhelming because there are so many stores, so I don't know which...

Sarah, saturday 25-Mar-23 27

General groups

Hitched article topics