Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

6,812
members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Rachael
Groups in Guest List
Rachael, 1 April, 2024 at 19:54

In the guest list section I've accidentally created 2 groups with the same name. Does anyone know how to delete the duplicate group? I cannot figure it out! Thanks

Buruj, an hour ago 4 61
Sandra
Hitched App wedding date
Sandra, 10 July, 2024 at 13:26

Hi, I have added our wedding date in the Hitched app, however every time I send a message to new suppliers always sends with a different date. Which I then have to apologise for. Dies anyone has the...

Emily, an hour ago 10 260
Tracey
All contacts uploaded only allow Ceremony option??
Tracey, 4 February, 2024 at 21:18

Hope someone can help. I have uploaded all of my guests and emails but when I have gone in to select whether they are day or evening guests it only gives me the Ceremony Option. The wedding Breakfast...

Mohsin, an hour ago 202 955
Chris
Menu Options
Chris, 19 December, 2022 at 22:53

Can we get some guidance on how to add more menu options. At the moment we are trying to give guests multiple options for starters / mains / desserts (2 options and a vegetarian for each) - however...

Cathy, 2 hours ago 153 5,644 3
Dani
Maid of honour speech inspo! 🎤
Dani, 2 December, 2024 at 17:01

Whether you’ve been a Maid of Honour, know one, or have seen a memorable speech, I’d love to hear your best ideas 🥂 Got a great opening line? A funny story? Or maybe some heartfelt advice? Drop them...

Wood, 3 hours ago 3 165
Tyler
Times of the day
Tyler, 13 January, 2025 at 23:24

Is there a way to have the times of the day be shown when people RSVP? I dont really want to make a whole tab about the timeline as people may show up to the wrong parts.

Leo, 4 hours ago 7 98 1
Becky
Website - photo
Becky, 2 May, 2024 at 21:32

Hello! I’m having trouble on our wedding website - we recently received some gorgeous pre wedding photos and I’d like to use one on our website but every time I save it comes out blurry! I’ve tried...

Delvin, 12 hours ago 26 572 2
G
Wedding Website url
Georgia, 28 March, 2024 at 02:51

Hi all, I have renewed my wedding website but the URL has changed and when I try and change it tells me the name we had is taken. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Playonline, yesterday at 14:18 26 230 1
N
Food options
Naomi, 29 June, 2025 at 18:23

The main reason I have set this website up is for easy RSVP & for guests to choose food requirements. I have spent so much time trying to find out a way to do it I think it would have been quicker...

David, yesterday at 05:44 112 800
A
Trouble sharing the wedding website with my fiance
Amanda, 10 June, 2024 at 17:46

I sent the link to my fiance to share the website but he can't log in?

Philippines, monday 5-Oct-26 63 441
C
Edit or Delete a Review?
Cello, 4 June, 2024 at 16:12

I need to edit or delete a review and don't see a way to do this. Can anyone help?

Jimmy, monday 5-Oct-26 10 524
Lesley
Menu selections
Lesley, 15 January, 2024 at 14:33

Hi, I might be missing something obvious. Is there a way to turn off the menu selection? My guests will choose their food on the day and I'm unsure how to turn this off.

Sophia, monday 5-Oct-26 17 830 1
E
Linking guests after importing from spreadsheet
Ersan, 14 January, 2026 at 16:36

Hi all, not sure if I'm missing something, but I can't seem to link guest (couples/family) after I've imported them from a spreadsheet. I keep selecting the people I want to link, but the link option...

Helen, monday 5-Oct-26 9 59
R
rsvp problem
Rachael, 23 August, 2024 at 11:13

I’ve added a few people to my guest list to give it a try and everytime they type their names in to confirm attendance it just says there are 0 guests matching that name how do I fix this?

Harry, saturday 3-Oct-26 4 90
E
Wedding website limitations
Emily, 6 June, 2025 at 15:11

I've been setting up our wedding website these last few days and have a bit of feedback for consideration: * I'd like to be able to ask guests about food allergies/dietary restrictions in their RSVP....

Web, saturday 3-Oct-26 148 764
R
App issue and Guest List Manager Issue
R3negade, 19 January, 2015 at 11:43

Hi Hitched, I am really liking the gust list manager on the website but one observation with it is that the linking of guests only shows a list of first names to link. If you have many guests with the...

Zane, saturday 3-Oct-26 30 1,802 1
F
Churches aren’t all listed
Faye, 16 November, 2024 at 10:07

Hi, I’ve been trying to add a church as a wedding venue, but the site is set up for an American style audience where the ceremony is a non religious site in a package format. Also, putting in details...

Willium, saturday 3-Oct-26 42 270
Dominic
How can guests add their contact details when they Rsvp?
Dominic, 20 March, 2024 at 23:07

Is there a way to add a section to our website, when guests RSVP, for them to input their own contact details? We want to be able to send once email to all guests but we don't have their email...

Sigyrn, saturday 3-Oct-26 6 110
Hayley
Wedding Website Blog
Hayley, 9 June, 2024 at 21:13

Hi, I have started making blog entries on my Hitched Wedding Website. Howe do I notify my guests when there is a new entry?

Zohaib, saturday 3-Oct-26 26 443
overtherainbow
Supplier Log In
overtherainbow, 31 May, 2011 at 08:47

I've just posted this on Feedback to Hitched but wondered if any other HIB's are having problems logging in to their supplier details? I thought if I could enter my email on my signature, this might...

Dailydose, friday 2-Oct-26 4 3,361
Kate
Website
Kate, 15 October, 2024 at 19:01

Where can I get help about the website? I see other people asking for help about the website on the forum but not receiving any answers.

Gull, friday 2-Oct-26 26 187 1
K
App alerts
Karen, 16 January, 2024 at 20:56

We've set up the app for myself and partner, I set the app / wedding page up, and we've now started receiving the RSVP's but it's only myself that is receiving the alerts to say someone has responded....

Apkroyal, thursday 1-Oct-26 38 286
emberlynn
supplier logo??
emberlynn, 8 June, 2010 at 13:37

Can someone help me please? ive pressed the associate button so many times and have put in the forum username details, but its still not showing!

Robyn, thursday 1-Oct-26 133 1,649
M
Adding Guests to Events on the Guest List planning tool
Matthew, 16 October, 2023 at 19:59

How do I add guests to new events that I create on the guestlist? I've added a new event for the evening, and want guests to RSVP when they use the website. But I can't seem to add them to the new...

Marketing, thursday 1-Oct-26 59 1,967 1
R
Count Down Timer
Ruth, 11 December, 2024 at 17:44

I want to put a count down timer on our website! Anyone know how to embed one?

Catooohere, thursday 1-Oct-26 13 242
Melanie
Liver Building - Liverpool review removed
Melanie, 24 April, 2024 at 17:11

I posted a review following our wedding on 14 October 2023. It was a fiasco & we ended up getting compensation back as they admitted breach of contract. I was asked by the company to remove the...

Ashir, thursday 1-Oct-26 85 587
L
Wedding breakfast options on website
Lizzie, 18 September, 2023 at 07:15

Hi, We have created a website and did not enter wedding breakfast choices as it’s a BBQ but I’ve just check RSVPs and guests have been able to select ‘beef’ and ‘chicken’ …! Any idea how to remove...

Harry, wednesday 30-Sep-26 7 141
F
Can hitched please make menu choices question compulsory in rsvp or allow us to change the format of it
Fearghas, 20 March, 2024 at 00:51

Guests have started completing the RSVP and have completely missed the drop down box for menu choices. This is causing issues as we’re having to chase guests for food requests via message

Abde, tuesday 29-Sep-26 5 103
Alison
Website photos
Alison, 13 April, 2026 at 08:49

Hi, How can I have a different picture on each page of my website? The settings seem to be global and I cannot work out how to change that. My family is giving me feedback on the site so far as I...

Marie, tuesday 29-Sep-26 15 119
Expensivebrowndiamonds46590
Cash register
Expensivebrowndiamonds46590, 29 December, 2023 at 22:20

Does anyone know how to set up a cash register via the website? We’re looking for people to donate towards our honeymoon ♥️

Роман, monday 28-Sep-26 31 214
Allana
Faqs on website
Allana, 11 April, 2025 at 17:27

Hi, I don't know if I'm just being stupid or it's not there but I can't seem to put FAQs on our wedding website? Is there anyway to do this? I don't find the wedding website that clear or easy to use...

Noodlemagazine, monday 28-Sep-26 44 498
E
Adding missing contact details easily
Elliot, 10 January, 2024 at 13:13

Hi all, does anyone know a way of obtaining e-mail addresses and adding onto guest database without having to send out personalised links? like if there is an option for the guests to tick and add...

Jordan, monday 28-Sep-26 9 110

General groups

Hitched article topics