Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
Rebecca
Menu options - how do i make it a mandatory field?
Rebecca, 5 of February of 2024 at 19:51

Hi, We’re creating generic menu options i.e. meat/vegetarian/vegan in the wedding breakfast section to ensure people provide menu choices. However, there doesn’t seem to be a way to make it mandatory...

Rebecca, monday 5-Feb-24 50 1
E
Designer
ExpensiveBlueHair43279, 27 of January of 2024 at 13:44

Hi, I’ve been working on a design for our invitations but I want to make sure everything lines up properly. I can’t see which company it is on there and have message Hitched twice but not received any...

ExpensiveBlueHair432, saturday 27-Jan-24 18
E
Adding missing contact details easily
Elliot, 10 of January of 2024 at 13:13

Hi all, does anyone know a way of obtaining e-mail addresses and adding onto guest database without having to send out personalised links? like if there is an option for the guests to tick and add...

Tangkas, thursday 18-Jan-24 1 38
L
Dietary requirments
Lavinia, 8 of January of 2024 at 12:59

Hi is there any way to ask people their dietary requirements when they RSVP? many thanks, Liv

RomanticGreenStation, wednesday 17-Jan-24 3 121 1
K
App alerts
Karen, 16 of January of 2024 at 20:56

We've set up the app for myself and partner, I set the app / wedding page up, and we've now started receiving the RSVP's but it's only myself that is receiving the alerts to say someone has responded....

Karen, tuesday 16-Jan-24 34
Lesley
Menu selections
Lesley, 15 of January of 2024 at 14:33

Hi, I might be missing something obvious. Is there a way to turn off the menu selection? My guests will choose their food on the day and I'm unsure how to turn this off.

Lesley, tuesday 16-Jan-24 2 134 1
Claudia
Deleting a guest
Claudia, 9 of January of 2024 at 16:51

Hi all I would appreciate some guidance on how to delete a guest from the guest list in the app. When a few have been added I forgot to confirm which part of the day they are invited to. I now need to...

Claudia, monday 15-Jan-24 4 838
Stephanie
qr code
Stephanie, 25 of November of 2023 at 22:54

Hey lovelies, I’m so frustrated and upset right now, we got the QR code for our page and printed it on the invites, we checked that it worked and was fine. Now handed invites out and guests are...

Carol, monday 15-Jan-24 2 693 1
N
Supplier responses.
Natalie, 10 of January of 2024 at 17:01

Hello, I recently got engaged and have been looking at venues on here. I’ve contacted several to request pricing and it says they will respond within 24 hours however it’s been almost a week and I’ve...

Lisa, monday 15-Jan-24 1 58
Uche
Urgent Help Needed
Uche, 7 of January of 2024 at 11:27

Hi guys does anyone know how i can edit the font size of my text on the photo on the welcome page. I need help urgently. Invite due to go out today. Thanks Laura A

Uche, sunday 7-Jan-24 41
K
Settings for wedding abroad
Katie, 6 of January of 2024 at 05:42

My partner and I are getting married in Adelaide, Australia (where he is from) but all the settings on Hitched are set for the UK, such as currency in £GBP, can only set a UK wedding venue, etc. Does...

Katie, saturday 6-Jan-24 30
A
Wedshoots
Andy, 2 of January of 2024 at 16:17

Hi all, we have recently downloaded this app along with Wedshoots. How do I connect the same QR code to Wedshoots so our guests can upload their photos without them having to input PIN codes?

Andy, tuesday 2-Jan-24 38
Yong
Unable to link my partner
Yong, 1 of January of 2024 at 15:13

Hi, when i try to add my partner, it keeps showing that recaptcha verification failed. what does that mean?

Yong, monday 1-Jan-24 146
Expensivebrowndiamonds46590
Cash register
Expensivebrowndiamonds46590, 29 of December of 2023 at 22:20

Does anyone know how to set up a cash register via the website? We’re looking for people to donate towards our honeymoon ♥️

Expensivebrowndiamon, friday 29-Dec-23 25
Em
Guest lists and events on hitched website
Em, 21 of November of 2023 at 12:36

Hi All Is there an easy way to add all your guests to a new event created under Guest List? Looks like I have to re-add all guests and tick on the new event. Also, is there a way to chat with a...

Em, friday 22-Dec-23 2 115
S
Pop ups on app
Samantha, 7 of December of 2023 at 20:27

Not sure if you've already received this message already - every time I click up on anything on the app I receive the same pop up. It's really irritating and could discourage some users from using the...

Andrew, thursday 21-Dec-23 29
M
Well for all the people
Matt, 13 of October of 2023 at 17:45

Well for all the people

Matt, friday 13-Oct-23 26
E
Comment Box?
Emma, 6 of October of 2023 at 21:52

Hello! i want to make a song request page on my website, is there a way to do it so people can leave a comment without having to put in their email address etc? i want it to just appear as a comment...

Emma, friday 6-Oct-23 37 1
Millie
Sending Seating Chart to the Venue
Millie, 3 of October of 2023 at 20:27

Hello! Our venue had asked us to send our seating plan with all the dietary information through to them using the app. Is this possible? Thanks ☺️

Millie, tuesday 3-Oct-23 34
Sarah
Amending which on day event guests are invited to
Sarah, 27 of September of 2023 at 07:56

Is there a way to add guests into other events after the record has been created. Merrily added all the family into ceremony but need to have them added to wedding breakfast and evening reception as...

Sarah, wednesday 27-Sep-23 33
L
Wedding breakfast options on website
Lizzie, 18 of September of 2023 at 07:15

Hi, We have created a website and did not enter wedding breakfast choices as it’s a BBQ but I’ve just check RSVPs and guests have been able to select ‘beef’ and ‘chicken’ …! Any idea how to remove...

Lizzie, monday 18-Sep-23 36
Matt
Multiple choice for menu
Matt, 7 of September of 2023 at 15:13

At the moment you can only choose 1 menu item I want to give an option of 3 starters, 3 mains, 3 desserts Is this possible to implement?

Matt, thursday 7-Sep-23 51
L
Devon classic car for prom
Laura, 14 of July of 2023 at 21:03

We hired Gary at Devon Classic cars for our sons prom and it was amazing. Gary kept us informed throughout the process, he arrived early and was suited and booted. He was very professional and our son...

Pia, sunday 3-Sep-23 26
V
Is there a 'how to' or Faq's for using / setting up the website
Vicky, 25 of August of 2023 at 18:07

Is there anywhere I can get help for website on Hitched??? I have this horrid first page when logging in as a 'guest' and I don't want need this page at all....HELP!!!

Vicky, friday 25-Aug-23 119
A
Guests can't find my website since i changed the name
Andrea, 19 of August of 2023 at 08:08

I recently took off my surname and just put our first names and resent the website not its saying cannot find URL. I've changed it back to having my surname on and it's the same issue can anyone...

Andrea, saturday 19-Aug-23 57
L
How can fiancé add guests ect
Lisa, 17 of August of 2023 at 09:18

How can my fiancé add guests and different things in the app? I’ve shared it with him but he can’t do anything on it?

Lisa, thursday 17-Aug-23 11
xkimx007
Turn off comments - Hitched website
xkimx007, 2 of March of 2022 at 15:37

Anyone know if you can turn off comments when you add in blog entries on the Hitched website? We wanted to have an "important info" page but they don't have one so the closest I could find was using a...

Wdare, tuesday 15-Aug-23 8 629
Charley
Accessing guest email addresses
Charley, 4 of August of 2023 at 09:45

Hi, I want to send a message to all of our guests with some last minute information before the wedding in a few weeks but none of the guests have their email addresses assigned to them despite the...

Charley, friday 4-Aug-23 36
Izzy
Spam
Izzy, 26 of July of 2023 at 13:26

I feel like there's loads more spam on here than usual! Is there an easier way to report it all than just clicking on each individually?

Sarah, wednesday 2-Aug-23 2 59 1
Lex
Spam posts!!!
Lex, 24 of October of 2022 at 10:19

Is anyone else absolutely sick of the forums boards being spammed with bot posts?! I barely seem to find any legit posts and it’s honestly putting me off the app…

RomanticGreenStation, thursday 25-May-23 5 138 1
Login not working
*Peter*, 12 of August of 2013 at 22:42

And new password requests not being sent by the hitched system....(what is up with the hithced software where it forgets a longterm password and then wont send a new one when requested??????) ..Tried...

SamuelLuison, friday 5-May-23 2 770
E
Incorrect Location
Emilybride2Be, 6 of March of 2023 at 16:27

Hi, I'm trying to add my Wedding location in prep for creating my wedding website but both Cardiff and Caerphilly (2 nearest locations for my wedding) keep defaulting to Cardiff Castle or Caerphilly...

Emilybride2Be, monday 6-Mar-23 18

General groups

Hitched article topics