Planning
Join GroupGet wedding planning help, advice and ideas from fellow forum members. Ask your planning questions and share tips about everything from staying on top of your budget to what's next on your wedding planning checklist.
members
Discussions
We’re looking for couples currently planning their wedding to take part in a short, friendly online panel taking place this week 💜 We’d love to hear about your experience planning your wedding, how...
I want to use a designated online guest photo upload platform so that all of my guests can add photos to the same place, has anybody used something like this and who did you use? I’m planning to put a...
Hi ladies I am currently planning my august 2016 wedding and absolutely love the whole creative side of planning colours, decor, themes and designs! So much so that I have had the wild thought of...
We have booked a village hall and on a recent visit when we were discussing what we will be having on the tables ect she mentioned we couldnt have any candles because of the fire risk! I think candle...
This is something that is causing me alot of stress and upset at the moment! Basically my initial senario was - I have a Dad, a step Dad and my grandad, and I made the initial decision of asking my...
Can someone please tell me why venues do this? They say for example of venue tyre is 11,000 and then they don’t disclose what else you have to add to that mandatory and it’s very frustrating when you...
Hi everyone I am newly engaged and this is my first post on the forum. So I guess the first thing I need to do is find somewhere to get married, but that seems easier said than done. I have a list of...
Hi I've recently set up our website, I'm trying to understand how to send electronic invites and if I can customise them . I can see how you add names to the guest list and it provides a generic...
Hi Everybody, Thank you for taking a look at my message. I have chosen a venue which I love but does not hold a civil ceremony license. Does any body know any information or have any advice on...
Hi everyone!! Anyone who had witnesses that actually weren’t in the bridal or groomsmen party how did you include them? Or is that them already included anyway? I had an idea of having the girls in...
Hello you lovely lot I’m wondering if you could help please!? We are looking to have a blessing/renew our vows for our 10 year anniversary and Crete has really taken our eye. We’re planning to elope...
Hey couples! 🔥 We have a couple of burning questions 🔥 How did you come across the Hitched app? If you found us in the app store what did you search? 📱 It doesn't matter if you're team Android or team...
Why did you choose ""?
I am trying to get organised and give myself some time frames. My wedding is 29th January 2012 which is a Sunday so I want to send out my invitations to give people plenty of time to make arrangements...
We have booked a photographer but are looking for a separate videographer who will make a short 5-10min video of the day at a low cost. Does anyone have any recommendations?
What are your songs for walking down the aisle, exiting and your first dance? We have a list but can't make a decision! Inspire me please ?
Hi all, new member here. Me and my boyfriend are in the very early stages of planning a low key, low budget wedding for next year (May or September). Neither of us are particularly fancy people and my...
Hi everyone! What is the cheapest way to get saved the date cards printed? Unsure how to go about printing my own.. Thank you!
Hey, I'm about to start looking around and shopping for a dress. I have a very good idea of what I want, and provided it looks good on me, have my heart set on a dress that costs £1295. How much would...
Hi All I am looking for any thoughts or ideas on gift list. We are hoping to have an extension in the next 18 months so could write a list of things for our new bedroom. Downside to this is we will...
We are having an indoor/outdoor reception and I need some inspo for reception entertainment. We already have a digital Photo Booth and dancing set up. I’m waiting on rates for a silhouette artist, as...
Please check reviews on Google, bride sites, and search Richard Martin court cases before you book here Richard promised us the world and took half of the money upfront making us pay the rest monthly,...
Hi, I put a deposit down for someone to design our wedding invitations in April 2024. I saw they also started selling temporary tattoos in November so emailed them mid-November to ask about...
Hi, can anyone reccomend anywhere for a twilight wedding please? Struggling to find many places that do them. Thanks so much in advance
I have pretty sensitive skin, so during the day i just use a simple mineral foundation. The only issue is it doesn't last all day, and I'm after a foundation that will require as little touch up as...
I don't even really know why am writing this maybe just to get it off my chest to unbiased people. I look back and laugh now, though I do still grimace slightly. I think there is a lesson to be learnt...
I'm off wedding dress shopping for the first time with my Mum in a week and I am dreading it... I'm a size 12-14, fairly curvy and could do with shifting a few pounds, and I'm scared stiff I won't...
Hey all, I'm looking for some 'different' ideas for entertainment for the big day. Originally I had hoped to get a magician as I love magic but my fiancé isn't too keen on the idea. We would like...
Hi Ladies (and Gents), I hope you are all well. I am new here so please bear with my while I get acquainted with you all. I got engaged in March 2016 and have booked our wedding venue for 27th April...
Pros and cons/experiences. We just can not decided what to do. Xx
Hi everyone! Hope planning is going well (wish I’d discovered this forum sooner!) We are getting married May next year & starting to think about invitation designs etc. I am thinking quite a...
Has anyone had experience planning a wedding last minute on a small budget? Very stressed all tips welcome! (Family member very ill with cancer reason for the rush)
Hello I am planning my hen party for the end of July (2015) in Barcelona. There will be 15 of us, and I was wondering if anybody has any recommendations for places to stay. Looking for somewhere close...