Skip to main content

Feedback to Hitched

Join Group

If you have feedback or something isn't quite right. Feel free to share your doubts, suggestions or comments regarding Hitched's website features, wedding forum, the app or tools. Our team is here to help!

6,922
members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Messages
  • Visits
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
E
Wedding website limitations
Emily, 6 June, 2025 at 15:11

I've been setting up our wedding website these last few days and have a bit of feedback for consideration: * I'd like to be able to ask guests about food allergies/dietary restrictions in their RSVP....

Liên, 6 hours ago 143 747
Alison
Website photos
Alison, 13 April, 2026 at 08:49

Hi, How can I have a different picture on each page of my website? The settings seem to be global and I cannot work out how to change that. My family is giving me feedback on the site so far as I...

Marie, 9 hours ago 15 108
Expensivebrowndiamonds46590
Cash register
Expensivebrowndiamonds46590, 29 December, 2023 at 22:20

Does anyone know how to set up a cash register via the website? We’re looking for people to donate towards our honeymoon ♥️

Роман, yesterday at 16:16 31 209
Allana
Faqs on website
Allana, 11 April, 2025 at 17:27

Hi, I don't know if I'm just being stupid or it's not there but I can't seem to put FAQs on our wedding website? Is there anyway to do this? I don't find the wedding website that clear or easy to use...

Noodlemagazine, yesterday at 15:17 44 491
Tracey
All contacts uploaded only allow Ceremony option??
Tracey, 4 February, 2024 at 21:18

Hope someone can help. I have uploaded all of my guests and emails but when I have gone in to select whether they are day or evening guests it only gives me the Ceremony Option. The wedding Breakfast...

Metka, yesterday at 12:48 191 903
emberlynn
supplier logo??
emberlynn, 8 June, 2010 at 13:37

Can someone help me please? ive pressed the associate button so many times and have put in the forum username details, but its still not showing!

Robyn, yesterday at 12:45 132 1,631
R
Count Down Timer
Ruth, 11 December, 2024 at 17:44

I want to put a count down timer on our website! Anyone know how to embed one?

sahilverma3, yesterday at 11:16 12 239
E
Adding missing contact details easily
Elliot, 10 January, 2024 at 13:13

Hi all, does anyone know a way of obtaining e-mail addresses and adding onto guest database without having to send out personalised links? like if there is an option for the guests to tick and add...

Jordan, yesterday at 11:13 9 107
S
Editing Review
Sarah, 18 December, 2023 at 06:35

I’ve made a mistake on a review of a supplier I made and I can’t change it myself or get in contact with someone from Hitched to ask that they edit the post for me. It’s incredibly frustrating for...

CPM, yesterday at 08:50 35 1,051
H
Sending messages to guests
Holly, 3 May, 2024 at 20:44

Hi everyone, does anyone know if there’s a way to send out information to all of the guests? Thanks xx

Eddie, yesterday at 06:55 10 132 1
Lucy
Delete guests after they've confirmed
Lucy, 8 August, 2025 at 23:08

Hey all! Had a guest confirm and now they're not longer attending the wedding but they're still on the list and I cannot find how to delete. Pressed the colour dot next to their name but there was no...

Sanchizes, sunday 27-Sep-26 5 88
Uche
Urgent Help Needed
Uche, 7 January, 2024 at 11:27

Hi guys does anyone know how i can edit the font size of my text on the photo on the welcome page. I need help urgently. Invite due to go out today. Thanks Laura A

Mr Harry, sunday 27-Sep-26 7 125
A
Trouble sharing the wedding website with my fiance
Amanda, 10 June, 2024 at 17:46

I sent the link to my fiance to share the website but he can't log in?

ALI, sunday 27-Sep-26 61 425
Gary
Menu
Gary, 3 May, 2026 at 16:58

How can you add to the menu ie starter and desset

Patti, sunday 27-Sep-26 19 121
N
rsvp Limited Options
Nicole, 17 July, 2024 at 12:15

I am trying to add more than just attending and menu to the RSVP. I have found where I can ask more but the only response option for guests are 'accept' or 'decline'. I want to ask more about...

HGaming, sunday 27-Sep-26 5 218
L
Dietary requirments
Lavinia, 8 January, 2024 at 12:59

Hi is there any way to ask people their dietary requirements when they RSVP? many thanks, Liv

HGaming, sunday 27-Sep-26 17 602 1
Chris
Menu Options
Chris, 19 December, 2022 at 22:53

Can we get some guidance on how to add more menu options. At the moment we are trying to give guests multiple options for starters / mains / desserts (2 options and a vegetarian for each) - however...

Tehreem, sunday 27-Sep-26 151 5,619 3
xkimx007
Turn off comments - Hitched website
xkimx007, 2 March, 2022 at 15:37

Anyone know if you can turn off comments when you add in blog entries on the Hitched website? We wanted to have an "important info" page but they don't have one so the closest I could find was using a...

Poppy, sunday 27-Sep-26 319 2,995 2
C
Advertising photography
Carey, 29 May, 2024 at 11:43

So I'm not actually getting married, I joined this app to advertise my photography services for anyone looking for a photographer. It seems more like this app is more to do with planning a wedding -...

Henry, saturday 26-Sep-26 22 212 1
Amy
Seating plan only for ceremony
Amy, 14 December, 2025 at 22:57

Hi guys, Wondered if anyone had a similar issue I want to make a seating plan for reception or wedding breakfast section in the Hitched app (we’re opting for a twilight wedding and skipping a wedding...

Henry, saturday 26-Sep-26 88 737
Melanie
Liver Building - Liverpool review removed
Melanie, 24 April, 2024 at 17:11

I posted a review following our wedding on 14 October 2023. It was a fiasco & we ended up getting compensation back as they admitted breach of contract. I was asked by the company to remove the...

Ashir, saturday 26-Sep-26 83 578
F
Churches aren’t all listed
Faye, 16 November, 2024 at 10:07

Hi, I’ve been trying to add a church as a wedding venue, but the site is set up for an American style audience where the ceremony is a non religious site in a package format. Also, putting in details...

sahilverma3, saturday 26-Sep-26 41 258
A
Website domain expiry
Alfie, 26 May, 2024 at 11:23

We have just paid for a custom website domain, only to then be told that it will expire in 12 months, which is before our actual wedding. Why were we not informed about this prior to paying, and is...

Heinrich, friday 25-Sep-26 22 405
J
Menu options
Jack, 25 May, 2025 at 14:47

Hi all, I’m currently planning my menu and looking at the site, it doesn’t appear as I can give all the options so my guests can select an individual starter, main course and dessert- it all...

Roofing, friday 25-Sep-26 36 205
Hayley
Wedding Website Blog
Hayley, 9 June, 2024 at 21:13

Hi, I have started making blog entries on my Hitched Wedding Website. Howe do I notify my guests when there is a new entry?

Adnan, friday 25-Sep-26 25 428
Dominic
How can guests add their contact details when they Rsvp?
Dominic, 20 March, 2024 at 23:07

Is there a way to add a section to our website, when guests RSVP, for them to input their own contact details? We want to be able to send once email to all guests but we don't have their email...

Nativi, friday 25-Sep-26 5 106
*
Login not working
*Peter*, 12 August, 2013 at 22:42

And new password requests not being sent by the hitched system....(what is up with the hithced software where it forgets a longterm password and then wont send a new one when requested??????) ..Tried...

Shahzaib, thursday 24-Sep-26 78 1,176
M
сAsino wedding
MatthewMoreira, 24 October, 2025 at 14:07

Hey everyone! I’ve got a fun idea brewing and I’d love to get your thoughts on it — I’m seriously thinking about having my wedding in a casino. 🎰 I’m really drawn to the idea of a stylish, vibrant...

Herry, wednesday 23-Sep-26 82 623 1
F
Evening guest issues
Fearghas, 20 March, 2024 at 00:49

Is there a way of making some pages or areas of text on the website hidden for evening guests - ie the schedule/events page? I don’t want to cause confusion for guests but can’t find a way to do it

WaPlus, wednesday 23-Sep-26 243 1,247
Lisafry
Invitation template needs to be more adaptable
Lisafry, 3 October, 2024 at 23:18

Im finding the inbuild invitation sending template quite restrictive to you. It wold be better being more customisable or you being to add your own invitation to be sent via the email service.

Sanchizes, wednesday 23-Sep-26 16 432
M
Adding Guests to Events on the Guest List planning tool
Matthew, 16 October, 2023 at 19:59

How do I add guests to new events that I create on the guestlist? I've added a new event for the evening, and want guests to RSVP when they use the website. But I can't seem to add them to the new...

Steve, tuesday 22-Sep-26 58 1,962 1
G
Wedding Website url
Georgia, 28 March, 2024 at 02:51

Hi all, I have renewed my wedding website but the URL has changed and when I try and change it tells me the name we had is taken. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Madison, tuesday 22-Sep-26 25 226 1

General groups

Hitched article topics