Skip to main content

Journalist Seeking...

Join Group

If you're a journalist writing a story or looking for couples to take part in a new TV series, you can pop your requests here for couples to find.

members

Discussions

Order by:
Last comment
  • Last comment
  • Date
  • Unanswered
L
Research project questionnaire
Lucy Ironside, 10 of February of 2014 at 14:25

Hi, For my final year project I am researching the difference in wedding venues. Please could you fill out a short survey, it will only take about 3 minutes and it would be much appreciated! Thank you...

HannaPinterest, monday 10-Feb-14 1 1,352
Fran @ Hitched
Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway are looking for HEN PARTIES
Fran @ Hitched, 14 of January of 2014 at 14:33

Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway are looking for Hen Parties to play a game live on the show SOON!! Do you have a hen party planned during February or March this year? If you'd like to make a...

Fran @ Hitched, thursday 30-Jan-14 2 1,616
LOZ77
New local wedding magazine for Northamptonshire
LOZ77, 28 of July of 2013 at 11:48

Hello ? I've have just created my own local wedding magazine for Northamptonshire. The first issue was printed in June 2013 and is available to pick up for FREE from several wedding suppliers across...

leila90, thursday 22-Aug-13 1,008
A
Have you been engaged for a long time? Or did you have a short engagement?
Andrea_journalist, 2 of August of 2012 at 17:10

Hi there, I'm a writer for a glossy weekly magazine, and we're looking for two women for an article debating whether it's better to have a long or short engagement. We're hoping to speak to... - A...

Elixia, friday 26-Oct-12 6 1,242
C
Channel 5's Celebrity Wedding Planner is back!!
celebweddingplanner, 20 of September of 2012 at 15:49

Channel 5's Celebrity Wedding Planner is back and looking for couples to take part. Let us pay for your Wedding Day! On one condition....you hand over complete control of your big day to a mystery...

celebweddingplanner, thursday 20-Sep-12 715
T
Did you re-use, re-work or re-style your wedding dress?
tallyblen, 13 of June of 2012 at 13:08

I am looking for women aged 18-36 to tell me all about how they re-worked their wedding dress for future use after their wedding, for a feature in a top glossy magazine. If you, or anyone you know,...

tallyblen, wednesday 13-Jun-12 321
A
First time bride, second time groom?
adders, 23 of May of 2012 at 12:10

I'm working on a feature for Fabulous magazine [the one that comes with The Sun on Sunday] about first time brides marrying grooms who've been married before - so it's their second or third wedding. W...

adders, wednesday 23-May-12 1,106
C
Are wedding planners a waste of money?
Chloerose, 4 of January of 2012 at 16:31

Hey, I am writting a feature on weddings for uni and if you guys could help me answer these questions i would be so grateful... Are wedding planners a vital part of a wedding or are they not needed...

josephrettig2012, monday 13-Feb-12 5 1,617
H
Would you buy a bespoke wedding dress?
HannahHERA, 15 of August of 2011 at 14:39

Hi there, I'm setting up a new business in Worcestershire producing individually designed, made-to-measure bridal and evening wear. I'm doing some market research at the moment and was wondering...

LoveSka, wednesday 7-Sep-11 8 2,030
S
Are you spending too much on your wedding?
SuperScrimpers, 2 of September of 2011 at 13:54

ARE YOU SPENDING TOO MUCH ON YOUR WEDDING? Remarkable Television is looking for overspending couples to take part in a new series of SuperScrimpers on Channel 4. Is your Wedding busting your...

SuperScrimpers, friday 2-Sep-11 449
S
Channel 4's SuperScrimpers is back and looking for couples getting married!
SuperScrimpers, 17 of August of 2011 at 11:01

CHANNEL4'S SUPERSCRIMPERS IS BACK AND LOOKING FOR COUPLES GETTING MARRIED Remarkable Television is looking for couples to take part in a new series of SuperScrimpers on Channel 4. Are costs getting in...

brenda.hu, thursday 1-Sep-11 672
C
CBBC The Big Performance: looking for a wedding in/around Bristol
CBBC The Big Performance, 1 of July of 2011 at 10:27

Gareth Malone and the BBC are looking for a wedding reception where their CBBC ‘Big Performance Choir’ can sing. The choir is made up of ten 11 – 13 year olds from all over the UK and will be singing...

wilsonblx, thursday 14-Jul-11 1,217
B
Had a bad experience shopping for your dress?
, 16 of June of 2011 at 13:51

An explanation of why I'm posting on this forum when people don't know me as a journalist: so far I've been on Hitched as a bride, not a journalist, but I've just quit my job to go back to freelance...

Debs, monday 27-Jun-11 1,006
W
Cheap Gucci,Christian Audigier Replica Clothing
wholesale2wd, 22 of December of 2010 at 15:32

Www.wholesale2sale.com Wholesale Cole Haan Shoes,LV Sneakers www.wholesale2sale.com Cheap Replica Prada,Gucci Men Sneakers www.wholesale2sale.com Fashion Fendi,Chanel Women Shoes,Boots...

wholesale2wd, wednesday 22-Dec-10 69
X
wholesale coogi jeans dolce dabbanana belts gucci jackets
xiaoqiang, 21 of December of 2010 at 01:38

Wholesale Dolce Gabbana Wallets For Sale ( http://www.edhardyhive.com ) Cheap Leather Miumiu ,Hermes Purses ( http://www.edhardyhive.com ) Discount New Style Clothes: Coogi,Diesel ,LRG (...

xiaoqiang, tuesday 21-Dec-10 25
M
couples counselling early on in a relationship
mandax, 9 of November of 2010 at 16:35

Hello! My name is Amanda Mitchison and I am writing an article for the magazine of a London broadsheet newspaper about couples who go into counselling/therapy early on in their relationship, before...

mandax, tuesday 9-Nov-10 509
J
Sell Your Wedding Story!
joburrows, 3 of June of 2010 at 08:39

Hello, I'm Jo Burrows and I work for Famous Features, Britain's Biggest Online Press-Agency. Right now, we are looking for people who would like to feature in magazine and newspaper articles for cash....

joburrows, thursday 3-Jun-10 1,206
Fran @ Hitched
Everyone said we wouldn't last but look at us now!
Fran @ Hitched, 24 of March of 2010 at 14:17

Are you getting married, or are in a relationship that all your friends and family said would never work? We're looking for stories about women who defied their naysayers and have a strong...

Fran @ Hitched, wednesday 24-Mar-10 672
M
Do you want to star in a women's magazine or national newspaper?
M P, 13 of October of 2009 at 10:37

Hello ladies, Hope you're all having fun planning your wedding. Mine was two years ago and would love to do it all again! I work for Feature Factory supplying women's magazines with loads of different...

M P, tuesday 13-Oct-09 1,002
M
Professional speechwriter seeks wedding speakers to appear on Wedding TV
MDR Wedding Speeches, 26 of January of 2009 at 11:56

Hello. My name is Mark Riddlesdin and I am a professional speechwriter. I write for politicians, chief executives, top speakers working on the after dinner circuit, and for members of the public too....

MDR Wedding Speeches, monday 26-Jan-09 887
J
My other half embarrassed me the most when...
Jessica Daisy, 3 of November of 2008 at 13:03

A leading monthly glossy is looking for women aged 30-55 who can finish this sentence with their funny stories. The piece will feature 12 different women, and we'd need a small photo of you please!...

Jessica Daisy, monday 3-Nov-08 538

General groups

Hitched article topics