Rachel
Rachel

'Manchester', Greater Manchester · From September 2021

Happily married 🎉

15 of June of 2023

322days 9hours

Discussions

Rachel
Having family members at the wedding who you really rather not invite ?
Rachel of Planning, 31 of October of 2021 at 18:13

Hi I was just wondering for some advice? Me and my partner are getting married in June 2023 so excited we’ve made a list of family members that we want to be there on our special day however there is...

Georgina, saturday 23-Sep-23 29 1,262
Rachel
Wedding Films
Rachel of Etiquette and Advice, 12 of March of 2022 at 11:34

Hi everybody We’ve just been to my venue fallen in love all over again now I want to go home and watch a girly chick flick wedding movie . Any suggestions would be great! 💕 👰🏻‍♀️

NancyHendrix, friday 4-Nov-22 1 218
Rachel
Bank holiday blues
Rachel of Planning, 5 of June of 2022 at 11:59

Hi has anybody else got bank holiday blues today ? 😔 Just got to think positive as this time next year it will be three weeks till our wedding day Not much left to do for the wedding either anybody...

Kirsty, tuesday 7-Jun-22 2 105
Rachel
Things left to do
Rachel of Planning, 8 of May of 2022 at 09:26

Hi everybody We’re not getting married till June 2023 and I feel like we have gone to a holt with wedding plans and can’t think of what else to do before getting bridesmaid/ usher outfits .. what...

Rachel, thursday 12-May-22 15 595 1
Rachel
Requesting three weeks off work for wedding and honeymoon
Rachel of Planning, 10 of January of 2022 at 11:00

Hi everybody I was just looking for anybody who could help us write a letter to work requesting time off work and don’t know to begin anybody got a template Thank you for help! Xx

Bonita, tuesday 11-Jan-22 3 193
Rachel
Getting rid of blonde highlights wanting to go back to natural colour
Rachel of Beauty & Wellbeing, 9 of November of 2021 at 15:08

Hey girlies I was just wondering if anybody knew the quickest way to get rid of blonde highlights I don’t want to go the salon and have it stripped as all I want is my natural dark hair back for my...

Lucy, saturday 20-Nov-21 3 85
Rachel
Registrars to attend your ceremony / confirming venue
Rachel of Planning, 13 of October of 2021 at 08:05

Hi everybody! Hope your all having a lovely time planning your weddings it’s so exciting! Please can somebody give us some advice We have found a venue we would like get married in 2023 and we have...

Rachel, saturday 16-Oct-21 4 242

General groups

Hitched article topics