Rachel

'Manchester', Greater Manchester · From September 2021

Happily married 🎉

15 of June of 2023

322days 6hours
R
How to ask politely
Rebecca, 19 of June of 2022 at 05:21

So we are getting married, we have been living together 2 years and come the wedding it will be 4 years. I know it’s traditional to usually buy wedding gifts in the form of things you need for your...

Matthew, monday 20-Jun-22 8 1
Rachel
Bank holiday blues
Rachel, 5 of June of 2022 at 11:59

Hi has anybody else got bank holiday blues today ? 😔 Just got to think positive as this time next year it will be three weeks till our wedding day Not much left to do for the wedding either anybody...

Kirsty, tuesday 7-Jun-22 2 105
Dyfan
Post Wedding Blues - how to cope?
Dyfan, 3 of June of 2022 at 07:47

Hi all! Myself and my partner have just got back home from the most perfect wedding in Cornwall, which we extended by staying a few days longer in a wonderful tipi camping place. The day itself was...

Charlotte, saturday 4-Jun-22 4
J
Hen do outfit ideas
Jacqui, 23 of May of 2022 at 18:07

Can anyone help me on ideas of what to wear for my hen do we are going cocktail making and a meal in the UK. I have no idea what to wear help please

Charlotte, friday 17-Jun-22 18
S
How to tell Dad he's not walking me down the aisle
Sophie, 4 of May of 2022 at 15:16

Hi everyone. I'm planning on getting married within the next two years, but haven't even begun planning because I just know there will be a lot of drama where my Dad is concerned. My Dad and I aren't...

Rachel, monday 23-May-22 13
J
How soon for wedding invites?
Jade, 12 of May of 2022 at 09:30

Hi all We’re booked for July 2023, I was considering save the dates but almost all friends know and will just be some family to tell. I wanted to do save the dates but our venue is around an hour away...

Bethan, tuesday 17-May-22 12
Rachel
Things left to do
Rachel, 8 of May of 2022 at 09:26

Hi everybody We’re not getting married till June 2023 and I feel like we have gone to a holt with wedding plans and can’t think of what else to do before getting bridesmaid/ usher outfits .. what...

Rachel, thursday 12-May-22 15 1
Sarynaaa
help !!
Sarynaaa, 8 of May of 2022 at 17:20

Me and my partner has been engaged now since august 2019, and we’re both still stuck in a rut about even beginning wedding planning. he’s about to finish his first year at uni, and i’m starting mine...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 9-May-22 3
J
Table Names
Jessica, 24 of April of 2022 at 21:45

Hi everyone, Like a lot of people we don't want table numbers, but we're struggling to come up with 'themes' for table names. I've read the other numerous threads on this topic but still nothing is...

Michelle, sunday 8-May-22 18
Z
How long to hear back from registrars - Lancashire
Zoe, 3 of April of 2022 at 09:33

Hi! I’ve provisionally booked our venue for April 29th 2023 which is giving us just over a year to sort everything out which doesn’t feel all that long! I’m keen to get everything booked but we...

Rachel, tuesday 5-Apr-22 2
Arian
(Aita) Not inviting grandad to the wedding
Arian, 4 of April of 2022 at 22:57

Advice needed! I’ve been engaged for just over a year and for that time I have always been certain I don’t want to courtesy invite anyone; my family are quite small and let be honest I’ve been going...

Ginger, thursday 7-Apr-22 6
Nicola
Where can i find a belt in kent?
Nicola, 15 of March of 2022 at 14:43

I want a jewelled belt for my dress, I’ve looked on line but it’s so hard to see them. Does any one know where I can look at some in real life in Kent? The ones in the shop where I’m getting my dress...

Rachel, thursday 17-Mar-22 10
Rachel
Wedding Films
Rachel, 12 of March of 2022 at 11:34

Hi everybody We’ve just been to my venue fallen in love all over again now I want to go home and watch a girly chick flick wedding movie . Any suggestions would be great! 💕 👰🏻‍♀️

NancyHendrix, friday 4-Nov-22 1 218
A
Wedding shoes!!!???
Antonia, 19 of February of 2022 at 18:54

Please can anyone recommend good wedding shoe sites…. Know exactly what I want just can’t find them!! Thanks all so much

JamesGurge, saturday 5-Mar-22 13
Hayley
Tips and ideas
Hayley, 30 of January of 2022 at 19:16

Hey brides and a few grooms, any idea on good wedding favours?

Nisha, thursday 17-Feb-22 22
E
Did you sell or keep your wedding dress?
Emma, 7 of February of 2022 at 09:32

Just wondering if you decided to keep your dress after the wedding or if you sold it? I’m considering selling mine after as I can’t imagine wearing it or looking at it much afterwards.

Yorkshirelass, wednesday 9-Feb-22 4
Rachel
Having family members at the wedding who you really rather not invite ?
Rachel, 31 of October of 2021 at 18:13

Hi I was just wondering for some advice? Me and my partner are getting married in June 2023 so excited we’ve made a list of family members that we want to be there on our special day however there is...

Georgina, saturday 23-Sep-23 29
J
Pressure for dad to walk me down the isle
Jen, 2 of February of 2022 at 09:17

Hiya So my relationship with my dad has always been strained. He has an alcohol problem and can be really difficult and childish. Some of the things he said and did when I was growing up I've found...

Jess, monday 7-Feb-22 5
Rosie
Bridesmaid dresses, advice needed!
Rosie, 28 of January of 2022 at 16:55

Hi guys! Just looking for a wee bit advice :-) We have quite a relaxed colour scheme for our spring wedding, going with a mix of coral, orange, cream and pinks and I had originally thought of choosing...

Rosie, friday 28-Jan-22 2
Rachel
Requesting three weeks off work for wedding and honeymoon
Rachel, 10 of January of 2022 at 11:00

Hi everybody I was just looking for anybody who could help us write a letter to work requesting time off work and don’t know to begin anybody got a template Thank you for help! Xx

Bonita, tuesday 11-Jan-22 3
Expensivegolddecor48966
Choosing a moh
Expensivegolddecor48966, 3 of January of 2022 at 19:39

Hello everyone We get married on 2nd September 2023 been thinking of choosing my bridesmaids but I don't really have any close friends or even a sister so really finding it hard to think who should be...

Expensivegolddecor48, tuesday 4-Jan-22 8
Jennifer
How to tame your bride brain?!
Jennifer, 15 of December of 2021 at 17:41

Heya! In the first month after getting engaged I was super chill about the whole thing...until I wasn't. Truth be told - I am planning away on this wedding every time I have 5 minutes, including...

Charlotte, wednesday 15-Dec-21 3
Ella
Parents
Ella, 8 of December of 2021 at 07:37

I hate arguing with people but I just know what to do anymore! My mum and dad spilt up when I was a baby and have never got along since! Even when I told them both about getting engaged, they both...

Michelle, monday 24-Jan-22 8
Tamlyn
Registrar booking - how long?
Tamlyn, 23 of November of 2021 at 13:17

We’ve provisionally booked our venue for 6th July 2023, and they are holding the date whilst we talk to caterers and book the registrar. They have said they will hold for 14 days. However, I’ve...

Courtney, tuesday 14-Dec-21 43 1
Jacqui
What to wear - re underwear!
Jacqui, 18 of November of 2021 at 14:39

Hi everyone. Help a girl out here. I’m getting married next August and already have the dress. What I’m struggling with is the underwear! I’d really like a body shaper with shorts (for all the right...

Alexandra, sunday 13-Nov-22 11 2
Rachel
Getting rid of blonde highlights wanting to go back to natural colour
Rachel, 9 of November of 2021 at 15:08

Hey girlies I was just wondering if anybody knew the quickest way to get rid of blonde highlights I don’t want to go the salon and have it stripped as all I want is my natural dark hair back for my...

Lucy, saturday 20-Nov-21 3 85
Kate7695
How do i tell my dad that i don't want him to walk me down the aisle??
Kate7695, 18 of September of 2020 at 14:30

I really need some advice on how to tell my dad that I don't want him to walk me down the aisle at my wedding. My parents divorced when I was very young and he's never really been a positive presence...

Rachel, sunday 7-Nov-21 30
E
Other ideas for walking down the aisle?
Emily, 20 of October of 2021 at 18:45

I'm not particularly close with my dad and I don't want him or my mum to give me away. I don't really like the idea much. I don't have any bridesmaids either so I'd be walking down the aisle by...

Lavender_Bride, wednesday 27-Oct-21 8 1
Rachel
Registrars to attend your ceremony / confirming venue
Rachel, 13 of October of 2021 at 08:05

Hi everybody! Hope your all having a lovely time planning your weddings it’s so exciting! Please can somebody give us some advice We have found a venue we would like get married in 2023 and we have...

Rachel, saturday 16-Oct-21 4

General groups

Hitched article topics