Worthing, West Sussex · From June 2021

Happily married 🎉

2 of September of 2022

610days 8hours

Discussions

Sassy
West Sussex Photographer Needed
Sassy of Wanted, 5 of September of 2021 at 18:12

I am looking for a photographer that isn’t overly expensive which is proving very difficult! My partner & I are getting married 2nd sept 2022 at Castle Goring in West Sussex. If anyone has any...

Michelle, thursday 30-Jun-22 3 115
Sassy
Invitation help!
Sassy of Planning, 22 of June of 2022 at 15:28

Hi all! Any help would be much appreciated. We sent out our paper save the dates a while back but now need to send out paper invites asap as we have been a bit slack! I’m just finding it so confusing,...

Shanezek, friday 24-Jun-22 3 157
Sassy
Feeding suppliers?!?!
Sassy of Etiquette and Advice, 1 of June of 2022 at 19:58

I am just sat here and as I’m sure lots of you will understand being a bride your mind goes crazy thinking of everything! I just had a thought that we have a maximum of 60 day guests which is filled....

Kirsty, tuesday 7-Jun-22 3 224
Sassy
Wedding website menu
Sassy of Planning, 7 of February of 2022 at 19:07

Hi, just looking for some website help! I am sending Save the dates in the post tomorrow- they say formal invite will follow on our website and the link to our hitched wedding website. I am concerned...

Tamsin, wednesday 9-Feb-22 6 237
Sassy
Wedding Timetable
Sassy of Planning, 2 of February of 2022 at 19:07

Is there a place on Hitched to enter your time schedule/agenda for the wedding? I was wondering how guests will know what time to arrive for evening reception on wedding website. Thanks!!

Charlotte, wednesday 2-Feb-22 1 78 1
Sassy
Wedding website
Sassy of Planning, 1 of February of 2022 at 14:41

Hiya! Hoping someone can help! When I begin to add guests to my wedding website. I can see there are options for ceremony/evening/wedding breakfast - does anyone know whether I need to add like guests...

Charlotte, tuesday 1-Feb-22 2 77 1
Sassy
Save the dates & wedding website
Sassy of Planning, 23 of January of 2022 at 18:46

Hi guys! Just looking for a bit of help! I’ve ordered our save the dates and am just thinking I’ll need to write names of the people we are inviting on the back of them as not everyone in all...

Tamsin, sunday 23-Jan-22 3 91
Sassy
My wedding website!
Sassy of Planning, 1 of January of 2022 at 19:22

Hiya! New to this part! I want to send out paper save the dates this month that I will source online and then organise rsvp and menus on our hitched wedding website. Is it possible to do menus on the...

Victoria, sunday 2-Jan-22 2 77
Sassy
Wedding Invitations & Save the Dates
Sassy of Planning, 18 of August of 2021 at 14:57

Hi everyone! I’ve not been to a wedding in years and I’ve forgotten how it all works with regards to invites/save the dates etc. Also can’t believe how costly it all is 🙈 Ideally to save money I’d...

Elena, wednesday 25-Aug-21 6 236
Sassy
Registrar Confusion?!
Sassy of Planning, 22 of June of 2021 at 07:46

Hi guys! I’m reaching out as I don’t know anyone that has got married within 10 years or so! I’ve been reading about booking the registrar for our wedding. We are getting married at a castle that is...

Mrsa2021, tuesday 22-Jun-21 6 236

General groups

Hitched article topics