sweetlikechocolate
sweetlikechocolate

United Kingdom · From January 2014

Happily married 🎉

21 of May of 2016

2919days 12hours

Discussions

sweetlikechocolate
which men in the wedding party should wear the same suits?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 26 of May of 2014 at 11:45

Hi ya. I cant find any guidance on this anywhere and know that one of you lovely hitcheders will know the answer. I am trying to work out my budget for suits for the men in the bridal party (trying to...

Fairy5, friday 12-Jul-19 11 10,181
sweetlikechocolate
Not happy with hair trial
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 9 of December of 2015 at 22:24

Hello I had my hair and makeup trial today. I liked my makeup and my hair looked nice from the front. From the back it was awful though and not af all what I wanted. So now I don't know whether to...

ExpensivePinkCars201, friday 11-Dec-15 11 2,420
sweetlikechocolate
Photo frames - bulk
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 6 of November of 2015 at 18:49

Any of you lovely hitched lot have any idea where I can get a job lot of pretty ornate looking photo frames? I need around 30. I have seen some lovely ones on ebay but they are between 5 and 10 each....

RachD90, sunday 8-Nov-15 4 1,015
sweetlikechocolate
Titanium wedding band - from shop not online
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 17 of September of 2015 at 16:28

Hello My HTB wants a titanium wedding band, but he wants to look at physical rings in a shop rather than ordering on line. We live in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire. But can travel to London or...

PrettyFlower90, thursday 17-Sep-15 4 386
sweetlikechocolate
next on the list - flowers - help needed please
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 31 of October of 2014 at 17:07

Hi ya. Have an appointment with a florist tomorrow and have no idea what to expect or prices etc. I know its gonna cost alot as I have an excessive number of bridesmaids but am not sure what kind of...

sweetlikechocolate, saturday 1-Nov-14 7 1,271
sweetlikechocolate
can anyone help with a BHS discount code?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 13 of May of 2014 at 21:00

I have 12 bridesmaids and need to start saving some cash so am after a discount code for Bhs. The bigger the better x x

SD323, tuesday 28-Oct-14 1 580
sweetlikechocolate
florist reccomendations herts/bucks
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 15 of October of 2014 at 18:34

So next on my list of things to sort is a florist. Wedding is on herts/bucks border. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone good?

smccallum, wednesday 15-Oct-14 458
sweetlikechocolate
wedding fair fever
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 28 of September of 2014 at 19:34

So I went to the National Wedding fair yesterday and its sent me a bit wedding crazy. I suddenly have to have all sorts of things I had never even thought about, such a harpist to playvas I walk down...

MrsGreen-27/9/14, tuesday 30-Sep-14 5 825
sweetlikechocolate
florists in herts beds and bucks
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 14 of September of 2014 at 13:21

Hello all. Any recommendations of a good florist in herts, beds, bucks area?

overtherainbow, sunday 14-Sep-14 414
sweetlikechocolate
stuck on hair accessories. please give me a flash ;-)
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 7 of September of 2014 at 17:32

I am trying to decide what hair accessories to have. I am thinking of having my hair something like this but not sure if i want a headband, a slide in the back, a band across my forehead. Ahhhhhh so...

xcocowux, monday 8-Sep-14 5 1,195
sweetlikechocolate
miniature bottles - can't find them anywhere
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 25 of August of 2014 at 15:17

I have decided to make lemoncello for favours and need some mini bottles to put it in. I dont mind if they are glass or plastic. When I am searching all I can find are the type you put shampoo in to...

Stephanie104, monday 25-Aug-14 2 410
sweetlikechocolate
The Sparks or other band recommendations
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 25 of August of 2014 at 15:10

Hello My HTB and I are looking at booking a band for our wedding. I really like the look of The Sparks and was wwondering if anyone had booked or seen them? And if anyone has any recommendations, we...

sweetlikechocolate, monday 25-Aug-14 193
sweetlikechocolate
free ticket to national wedding show earls court Sat 27 Sept
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 23 of August of 2014 at 17:42

My twin sister, my mum and I are off to the national wedding show Sat 27 Sept at Earls Court. When we bought our tickets they were BOGOF and so we have a spare and I thought one if you lovely hitchers...

sweetlikechocolate, saturday 23-Aug-14 339
sweetlikechocolate
21 months to go - what can I do now to fill the gap?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 15 of July of 2014 at 13:42

So the wedding is booked for 2016 (May). I have sorted the key big things, so venue, my dress and accessories (except veil which I am still debating), TOG, 9 out of 12 BM dresses (have to wait for the...

Sparkly Bear, tuesday 15-Jul-14 2 864
sweetlikechocolate
back detail dresses and veils?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 10 of July of 2014 at 13:23

I am looking at accessories to go with my dress and trying to decide whether or not to have a veil. My dress has pretty back detailing and I am not sure if a veil would ruin it. Anyone else had a...

sweetlikechocolate, sunday 13-Jul-14 15 2,346
sweetlikechocolate
twist wrap dress bargains on groupon
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 28 of June of 2014 at 17:43

Hey all. I was planning on having bhs twist wrap dresses as my bm dresses. V happy to see identical dresses on groupon for £25 each with free shipping. Thats a 55 saving per dress and as I have 9...

*RMD*, sunday 29-Jun-14 5 906
sweetlikechocolate
PP planning derailed by missing cat *now home
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 21 of June of 2014 at 13:22

I was meant to be having a few of my bridesmaids over today for champagne afternoon tea and to practice with the twist and wrap bridesmaid dresses. But my cat has gone missing, not seen her since...

MadamRed, monday 23-Jun-14 30 1,920
sweetlikechocolate
missing cat (copied from planning forum) ♥NOW HOME♥
sweetlikechocolate of Off Topic Posts, 21 of June of 2014 at 18:46

I was meant to be having a few of my bridesmaids over today for champagne afternoon tea and to practice with the twist and wrap bridesmaid dresses. But my cat has gone missing, not seen her since...

Erin8, monday 23-Jun-14 7 1,006
sweetlikechocolate
PP planning derailed by missing cat ☆ cat now home ☆
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 21 of June of 2014 at 13:22

sweetlikechocolate, monday 23-Jun-14 25 2,040
sweetlikechocolate
how much are you paying for bridesmaids make up?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 13 of May of 2014 at 21:20

How much are you all paying for make up for bridesmaids? My own makeup is £70 but dont want to spennd anywhere that much. And can anyone recommend someone cheap and good in herts beds or bucks x

Shamy, wednesday 14-May-14 14 2,282
sweetlikechocolate
2 large long nave blue Bhs twist wrap dresses
sweetlikechocolate of Wanted, 25 of April of 2014 at 18:38

I have found m and s ones on Ebay but desperately need 2 in large and the boob tubes that go with them please. Will pay £40 each

TwoDucks, sunday 27-Apr-14 363
sweetlikechocolate
Save the dates - is 2 years too soon to send? (with sneaky flash)
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 23 of April of 2014 at 12:32

My save the dates arrived today (they are plain black and white chalkboard style magnets like the below - I picked them as dont want to give away anything about colours etc yet) and I am sooooooo...

laurafish, thursday 24-Apr-14 11 6,228 1
sweetlikechocolate
artificial flower bouquets - help needed please x
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 22 of April of 2014 at 16:21

Hi all. I have been looking at wedding flowers online and have decided on simple white calla lillies for the bridesmaids and for mine I want navy blue calla lillies. They dont come naturally in this...

Ddpunk, tuesday 22-Apr-14 2 776
sweetlikechocolate
I think I found my dress but nowhere stocks it
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 25 of March of 2014 at 19:38

Hello all I have been trying on dresses for weeks now and have liked bits of some and bits of others and think I found an ideal combination in Mori Lee 2632. I saw it in a bridal magazine, but none of...

sweetlikechocolate, sunday 6-Apr-14 6 1,058
sweetlikechocolate
did you get THE FEELING when you found your dress?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 14 of March of 2014 at 18:39

I have been trying on dresses for a few weeks now and must have tried on 50 different ones. At first I was really enjoying the process but am starting to worry a bit as, although I have really liked...

Trish2014, sunday 16-Mar-14 15 1,487
sweetlikechocolate
Anyone getting married at ashridge house nr hemel hempstead?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 3 of March of 2014 at 18:54

If so, its a very nosy question and I understand if you dont want to answer but did you manage to negotiate a discount on the price or get any extras added into the packages for free? I really want to...

MrsBeckiW, tuesday 4-Mar-14 1 602
sweetlikechocolate
anyone get married at Ashridge House?
sweetlikechocolate of Just Married, 3 of March of 2014 at 19:24

If so, its a very nosy question and I understand if you dont want to answer but did you manage to negotiate a discount on the price or get any extras added into the packages for free? I really want to...

sweetlikechocolate, monday 3-Mar-14 403
sweetlikechocolate
Dessy wrap twist dresses - does anywhere stock samples?
sweetlikechocolate of Planning, 6 of February of 2014 at 20:53

Hello. I am thinking of getting dessy wrap twist dresses for my bridesmaids but want to try them on. Does anyone know a shop preferably in london or home counties that has them in store?

SunnyBlackConfetti19, friday 7-Feb-14 358

General groups

Hitched article topics