sweetlikechocolate

United Kingdom · From January 2014

Happily married 🎉

21 of May of 2016

2905days 14hours
B
Has anyone used WedPics?
Boro_Bex, 7 of April of 2016 at 09:28

Has anyone used the WedPics app at your wedding and how did you find it? How did you let guests know about it? It's a bit of a last-minute thought for us so too late to include it in the invites. I...

PreservedRoses, monday 23-Apr-18 18
sweetlikechocolate
Not happy with hair trial
sweetlikechocolate, 9 of December of 2015 at 22:24

Hello I had my hair and makeup trial today. I liked my makeup and my hair looked nice from the front. From the back it was awful though and not af all what I wanted. So now I don't know whether to...

ExpensivePinkCars201, friday 11-Dec-15 11
W
how to ask bridesmaids?
wifey_for_lifey, 6 of December of 2015 at 19:15

Hiya I am wanting a nice little gift or unique way of asking my bridesmaids to be a part of our wedding. I am wanting to do this as part of their Christmas presents. Does anybody have any ideas...

Jayne E, friday 11-Dec-15 14
M
May 2016 Brides
MrsLBtoB, 18 of August of 2015 at 11:39

Hi All! Sorry if there is already a thread for this but I can't seem to find one!? Though it would be quite nice to have one for us May brides ? to discuss plans, questions, worries etc! Our wedding...

Boro_Bex, monday 30-May-16 232
sweetlikechocolate
Photo frames - bulk
sweetlikechocolate, 6 of November of 2015 at 18:49

Any of you lovely hitched lot have any idea where I can get a job lot of pretty ornate looking photo frames? I need around 30. I have seen some lovely ones on ebay but they are between 5 and 10 each....

RachD90, sunday 8-Nov-15 4 1,015
sweetlikechocolate
Titanium wedding band - from shop not online
sweetlikechocolate, 17 of September of 2015 at 16:28

Hello My HTB wants a titanium wedding band, but he wants to look at physical rings in a shop rather than ordering on line. We live in Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire. But can travel to London or...

PrettyFlower90, thursday 17-Sep-15 4 386
B
Wedding for 2016 Any help would be great!!
bride2be_86, 11 of January of 2015 at 10:50

Hi, Me and my partner got engaged over Christmas so I have began searching for wedding venues and other wedding related ideas. I have a rough idea of budget but I am looking to keep it down as much as...

Almost~Mrs~W, sunday 11-Jan-15 5
Miss-b
How did you ask your bridesmaids?
Miss-b, 11 of December of 2014 at 11:45

Hi ladies, I am looking at asking my bridesmaids soon to be my bridesmaids and I wondered how others had done it? I'm asking my oldest and best friend to be my MOH and my 8 year old cousin to be my...

Miss-b, monday 15-Dec-14 15
K
How much should I sell my wedding dress for?
Kk86, 8 of December of 2014 at 10:50

I'm selling a Ronald Joyce dress from their 2011 collection and have no idea how to price it for selling.

Kk86, monday 8-Dec-14 5
miss_winter14
fish bowl help please girls?
miss_winter14, 1 of December of 2014 at 18:00

Now i should be good at this- i planned and executed a wedding so i should have no problems, BUT, i didn't have even remotely 'normal' centrepiece. i had twig wreaths. so whilst most clever brides can...

MrsShep, monday 1-Dec-14 2
kimiu
Memory charms...a flash and a recommendation!
kimiu, 30 of November of 2014 at 17:08

I got my memory charms for my bouquet this weekend....we have lost 3 out of our 4 parents so this was really important for me to get right. After seeing a recommendation on here we used Beatrice...

sweetlikechocolate, sunday 30-Nov-14 2
hellandglory
What do you guys think?
hellandglory, 29 of November of 2014 at 15:30

I've ordered these chocolates for my friend (she is called Min - but she's had the nickname minface for the last 10 years at least) and its how i'm going to ask her to be my bridesmaid! I'm going to...

hellandglory, tuesday 2-Dec-14 17
Chucklevision
bought my dress
Chucklevision, 8 of November of 2014 at 19:15

So after months of um-ing & ahh-ing I made an executive decision today and bought my dress. Not got a photo of me in it but here's a flash

MrsShep, tuesday 18-Nov-14 9
Cupcake26
Venue visits
Cupcake26, 2 of September of 2014 at 21:40

Evening! How many times after you had booked your reception venue have you been back to to see it? Just a curiousity question! xXx

jessuk, tuesday 4-Nov-14 17
Tigsy87
I hate how I look ?
Tigsy87, 1 of November of 2014 at 17:07

Ok this may be the most vain wedding forum post ever but I really hate how I look in photos. I always think I look great before I go out but then I see a pic and I think "oh god". I know it sounds...

Melissa, tuesday 31-Jan-23 16
sweetlikechocolate
next on the list - flowers - help needed please
sweetlikechocolate, 31 of October of 2014 at 17:07

Hi ya. Have an appointment with a florist tomorrow and have no idea what to expect or prices etc. I know its gonna cost alot as I have an excessive number of bridesmaids but am not sure what kind of...

sweetlikechocolate, saturday 1-Nov-14 7
Charliebob
Bit of a stoopid question..
Charliebob, 31 of October of 2014 at 16:41

..but I don't know the answer! We are getting married a year and a bit in advance now I know it's not time to give notice yet but we can book the registrars, right? For the time we want and that. Does...

Pink1986, saturday 1-Nov-14 7
SaraPoppy
Save the dates have arrived. Opinions please :-)
SaraPoppy, 31 of October of 2014 at 16:00

Our save the date/evening cards have arrived. A little worried the evening cards are a bit misleading. We asked for wording to be changed after we saw the sample but the seller didn't change anything...

SaraPoppy, friday 31-Oct-14 8
Shelly70
DUMB QUESTION RE. TABLE PLAN & NAME PLACES
Shelly70, 31 of October of 2014 at 08:27

Hi All Really sorry if this is a dumb question but when you are doing your table plan and name place cards what do you call yourself? Will you be putting Bride and Groom on the table plan and name...

NorthSouthGirl, friday 31-Oct-14 7
H
Buying a dress online??? Grace loves lace
holly01, 30 of October of 2014 at 14:59

I have looked at so many wedding dresses, for years now, and have never seen one I would actually wear myself. But I recently came across the website for Australian designer grace loves lace and fell...

AngelaDub, sunday 28-Feb-16 3
L
experiences of finding THE dress please?
leffers5555, 29 of October of 2014 at 07:18

Hi ladies. Just looking for experiences of finding the dress. Did you find in the first or tenth shop you went in? Did it still daunt you to say yes to the dress even though you knew it was the one?...

leffers5555, saturday 1-Nov-14 39
Charliebob
WEDDING COLOURS, ARRGGH.
Charliebob, 27 of October of 2014 at 17:35

I cannot for the love of God choose a bloody colour scheme. Supposed to be sending out save the dates soon, but finding ones in a colour we like is driving me insane, to the point where I dream about...

elvira-darkside, wednesday 29-Oct-14 15
jen-lou
...I knew this would happen....
jen-lou, 23 of October of 2014 at 14:17

The shop where I have ordered my dress have been having a sample sale the last month or so and have been adding a couple of new photos to facebook every other week or so, and low and behold, the dress...

jen-lou, saturday 25-Oct-14 7
P
Ex has married at same venue
PrincessPeach2015, 19 of October of 2014 at 15:03

Hi i could do with some advice. I found out yesterday through Facebook (sometimes I hate Facebook!) that my future husband's ex has just got married at our wedding venue. For a bit of background this...

Ci, sunday 30-Jul-23 18
jen-lou
hair and makeup, one person or separate,
jen-lou, 16 of October of 2014 at 19:28

I know I posted the other day about makeup trials, and thanks for the input, I will make sure we all have a trial, but, ive been looking into this part of the day more, and was wondering, for those...

Jason, friday 5-Aug-22 22
Mrs Rowan to be
Invite gift wording
Mrs Rowan to be, 16 of October of 2014 at 10:45

Hi All, Right my invites are ready and need to go out, holding back as i don't know what to do about gift wording. Me and the H2B have lived together for a few years now and don't want to sound...

Melancholie, friday 17-Oct-14 27 1
sweetlikechocolate
florist reccomendations herts/bucks
sweetlikechocolate, 15 of October of 2014 at 18:34

So next on my list of things to sort is a florist. Wedding is on herts/bucks border. Can anyone point me in the direction of someone good?

smccallum, wednesday 15-Oct-14 458
kimiu
An unexplainable urge....
kimiu, 15 of October of 2014 at 12:00

.....has just come over me for RED WEDDING SHOES. Oh dear. I have shoes. In fact I have two pairs of shoes. My dress is Oyster in colour, so to find not one but TWO pairs of shoes that match already...

kimiu, thursday 16-Oct-14 22
AmyandRoss
Flower Girl dresses....
AmyandRoss, 15 of October of 2014 at 15:28

Where did you get yours from ladies? Xx

leastone, wednesday 15-Oct-14 4
Z
Help finding a dress
Zozo222, 13 of October of 2014 at 21:46

Help!! Does anyone know who the original designer of this dress is please? I found the image on Google images and the webpage google takes you too is the one that produces copies of designer dresses...

Zozo222, tuesday 14-Oct-14 6

General groups

Hitched article topics