Skip to main content
Scrumptious Make Up (HIB)

United Kingdom · From November 2005

Discussions

MrsShep
Lipstick help!
MrsShep, 10 of August of 2014 at 15:36

Ok girls, my plan is to do my make up myself, but I have problems with lipstick! I find if I try and wear anything on my lips it drives me crazy and I end up licking at it and scrubbing it off. My h2b...

leni-lw!, sunday 10-Aug-14 7
R
Any MUA/hairstylist recommendations for the Midlands?
RachelJB, 18 of June of 2014 at 13:36

Hi ladies, So pretty much what it says in the title - I'm looking for hair and makeup artists in the midlands and not really sure where to start! Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help will be...

dolly73, friday 1-Aug-14 4
MrsB2be_xo
Airbrush makeup
MrsB2be_xo, 2 of March of 2014 at 19:41

Please could I have peoples opinions on airbrush makeup? is it good coverage? Long lasting? thanks x

Scrumptious Make Up, wednesday 5-Mar-14 5
S
Hair and makeup northampton
Sash87, 21 of February of 2014 at 18:51

Hi I keep dreaming that I've done my own hair and makeup and I look like a clown thats been dragged through a hedge! For peace of mind I'd like to get them both sorted asap. If anyone can make any...

Dave, saturday 16-Oct-21 9
S
MUA with no make up?
sarahl2691, 21 of February of 2014 at 22:41

Started looking into booking a make up artist for next year and have seen someone i would be interested in booking. Received a quote from her but it says she doesnt provide make up? Is this normal for...

Scrumptious Make Up, wednesday 26-Feb-14 7
C
make up artist
conway13, 24 of February of 2014 at 12:46

Hi ladies, I was thinking of having a make up artist for me and my bridesmaid (1) on my wedding day . Do you think i should? what do make up artist charge does anyone know? SWhen should i book up for...

Scrumptious Make Up, wednesday 26-Feb-14 3
Cupcake26
Wedding hair and make-up
Cupcake26, 24 of February of 2014 at 21:21

Can anyone recommend a bridal hair and make-up artist in the Nottingham area? I'm thinking of treating myself, my 3 bridesmaids and my mum - will there be enough time?! My ceremony is at 1.30pm... xXx...

Scrumptious Make Up, wednesday 26-Feb-14
C
make up artist
conway13, 24 of February of 2014 at 20:47

Hi ladies, Im in process in looking to have a make up/hair artist for my wedding day and i just wanted to ask how do i pick one when there is so many out there would be grateful for any advice. Thanks...

conway13, wednesday 26-Feb-14 4
Penny P
Covering tattoos with makeup
Penny P, 7 of November of 2013 at 15:06

I have a small tattoo on my upper arm that I'd like to cover on my wedding day. I've been looking at camouflage makeup online but also came across a tutorial of covering tattoos with everyday...

jo-jo1983, sunday 24-Nov-13 6
laurafish
Orton Hall - Experiences?
laurafish, 11 of February of 2013 at 16:24

Hi guys, I live in a small town in Cambridgeshire where there is a really limited choice when it comes to wedding venues. We will be marrying in a church in my town and so there will be travel to the...

laurafish, sunday 17-Feb-13 4
K
Hair & Make Up Help
Kerryp30, 5 of August of 2012 at 21:49

Hi Everyone, Ive been doing a bit of budget planning tonight ? How much do you think I should allow for hair and make-up for me and three bridesmaids? Im usless putting make up so will really need...

Scrumptious Make Up, tuesday 7-Aug-12 10
K
Mascara!!!
kate246, 3 of August of 2012 at 20:37

What is your favourite mascara??? I'm hoping to get a new one for the wedding that makes my eyes stand out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Juliet Cunnington (M, sunday 5-Aug-12 9
Has anyone Tried herbalife? - I have and have lost over 2 stone in 3 months. :-)
Scrumptious Make Up (HIB), 31 of July of 2012 at 14:59

Hi All I am in the peterborough, cambridgeshrie area. I have been using Herbalife for over 3 months now and very happy with my results. I am heading towards 3 stone weight loss. If you would like more...

Scrumptious Make Up, tuesday 31-Jul-12 372
L
Hair and MUA in north herts
Limpy loo, 26 of July of 2012 at 19:26

Hi Does anyone have any recommendations for a hairdresser and/or a MUA in the North Herts area. I'm getting married at Bluntswood Hall on May 4th next year. I have emailed 3 suppliers from the...

Peter, tuesday 31-Jul-12 5
Anyone getting married between August 2012 and October 2012?
Scrumptious Make Up (HIB), 31 of July of 2012 at 14:47

Hello, A friend of mine, Sophie, works for a leading independent television production company called Monkey Kingdom, the makers of ‘Made in Chelsea’ and ‘Meet the Middletons’. she is making making a...

Scrumptious Make Up, tuesday 31-Jul-12 215
SassyT
Peterborough Hitchers!
SassyT, 6 of November of 2011 at 10:21

Morning all, hope you're enjoying your weekend! I live in Northants but will most likely be doing my dress shopping in Peterborough as I want my mum with me and she lives there. I lived there up until...

Scrumptious Make Up, monday 7-Nov-11 7
D
Hertfordshire - bridal hair & make up recommendations
DinesBride, 10 of February of 2011 at 20:11

Does anybody have any recommendations for make up artists and/or hairdressers who cover Hertfordshire? This is one thing that I am struggling to sort out without having any recommendations.....

Scrumptious Make Up, sunday 6-Nov-11 23
M
Wedding in Herts
moonyboy99, 10 of October of 2011 at 20:04

Hey Guys, Me and my fiance! just got engaged have embarked on starting to plan the event, our budget is £12.5k which I though sounded good, but she thinks we'll go way over (We cant really afford to)....

sgreen, monday 17-Oct-11 18
Sparkly Bride
Tatto Removal
Sparkly Bride, 26 of September of 2011 at 18:48

Hi there just wondered if any one knows of any really good makeup for covering tattoos. I have had about 9/10 laser removals and am hoping to have some more in before the wedding but its soooooooo...

Scrumptious Make Up, sunday 9-Oct-11 15
greenbean
Make up cost - OMG
greenbean, 8 of October of 2011 at 18:58

I have started researching make up in my local area and i am shocked!! It looks like with the trial and the big day it will be pushing 200 squids just for me. I have looked at pretty much all the...

Juliet Cunnington (M, sunday 9-Oct-11 26
M
need advice ~ about make up
mrsjw2be, 9 of October of 2011 at 19:06

Hi all i have been thinking about going to mac and having a trial, but after reading something on here earlier today i am thinking about having it done professionally, how much is the average cost of...

Rochelle (Make up HI, sunday 9-Oct-11 6
S
MAC Trial
sarahh123, 9 of October of 2011 at 12:02

Hi All, Has anyone had a mac makeup trial? Im planning on doing my own makeup, but want to make sure I use the right colours etc. Ive looked at my local debenhams, but they dont seem to have a mac...

Scrumptious Make Up, sunday 9-Oct-11 6
M
make up help!!
mrsjw2be, 1 of October of 2011 at 18:08

Hi am new to this and just wondered if anyone could recommend the most reasonably priced brand of make up to use on my wedding day, i dont wear much make up and also suffer from eczema. can anyone...

mrsjw2be, friday 7-Oct-11 6
cost of a maggie sorretto Presca dress in UK pounds? Anyone know?
Scrumptious Make Up (HIB), 27 of September of 2011 at 21:06

Hi My friend is in South Africa at the moment and she was wondering how much this dress is in this country rather than in South Africa... anyone know?? Thanks Emma x

Scrumptious Make Up, tuesday 27-Sep-11 264
ex-lurker
hair and make up - how to choose and o'shire/bucks recommendations?
ex-lurker, 14 of August of 2011 at 18:34

Hi hitchers. My next wedding planning job is to sort out my hair and make up. Definitely getting the pros in. Any tips for things to look out for in a web-based search? Also, any recommendations for...

Juliet Cunnington (M, monday 29-Aug-11 12
E
Make up and Hair - Hertfordshire Area
ExcitedBride.com, 23 of August of 2011 at 11:24

Hi there, Anyone have any recommendations for Bridal and BM hair and make up in the hertfordshire area?? Thanks

Scrumptious Make Up, tuesday 23-Aug-11 3
W
Lipstick/Lip Gloss?
whiteroserachel, 24 of February of 2011 at 12:16

I'm doing my own wedding make-up and am mostly using Benefit stuff as I really like it (and find it easy to use), but still haven't managed to find a lipstick/lip gloss that I like to complete the...

Rohan, tuesday 25-Aug-20 18
Mrs_T2B
Make up that's kind
Mrs_T2B, 24 of February of 2011 at 18:00

Do you ladies know what make up is good/kind to sensitive skin? My eyelids and jawline are the most sensitive areas and get really dry and itchy when I've worn foundation in the past. I only wear...

Scrumptious Make Up, thursday 24-Feb-11 6
L
Foundation & makeup
LallyHay, 24 of February of 2011 at 19:39

Just wondering how you have all chosen your make up for the wedding day? Anyone got any favourite foundations which would give a good (but natural looking) coverage to bad skin...and that would last...

tinkerbelly1983, friday 25-Feb-11 27
Gillsy
Recommendations for buying a Photo Canvas?
Gillsy, 16 of February of 2011 at 20:15

Hi girls, just looking to see if anybody can recommend a website for buying a photo canvas?? This is my sisters wedding pressie to us - think I better get it sorted seen as its been nearly a year!!!!!...

Gillsy, friday 18-Feb-11 3
helsbels35
Make up Artist/Hair in Herts/Cambs/London area
helsbels35, 5 of January of 2011 at 18:07

Sorry for the lack of replying over the festive period hitched girls, but I am BACK with a big bang after the new year and a hell of alot to still do in 12 weeks and 3 days!! This weeks task is make...

Scrumptious Make Up, sunday 6-Feb-11 23
sara.jo
Airbrush makeup?
sara.jo, 29 of January of 2011 at 09:06

Hi girls, Just wondering if any of you have tried or are going for airbrush makeup? Does anyone have any advice on this style of makeup or any idea of the pros and cons compared to normal make up?

Scrumptious Make Up, sunday 6-Feb-11 4

General groups

Hitched article topics