Skip to main content
bec84
bec84

United Kingdom · From March 2008

• Beginner

Discussions

M
Anyone had their wedding reception at Dana villas Santorini?
Meri meri , 9 of April of 2014 at 07:38

Hi there, we're getting married in Santorini next May. Yay!!! We really want to have the ceremony at Dan Villas (I attended as a guest a few years ago and it was magical!). We were hoping to have the...

bec84, wednesday 9-Apr-14
S
prewedding photography-what do you think?
sawnet, 14 of January of 2013 at 16:12

Hi people, I want to know what do you think of pre wedding photography? It is quite costly..but why some people do it anyway? This is seems like a new trend. How much is the average cost of this...

Rachel0203, tuesday 15-Jan-13 12
F&GBride
Photographer costs
F&GBride, 14 of January of 2013 at 20:12

Hi all, I'm new on this site, got engaged in November and booked our venue a few weeks ago. Very exciting! Just wondering how much we should expect to pay for a photographer at our wedding - have been...

Rhys Parker, tuesday 15-Jan-13 24
mrsmarkham2b
Cant find photographer and florist! Help!
mrsmarkham2b, 4 of October of 2012 at 11:33

I have got to be the worst planner there is! Need help to find a budget photographer and florist who cover the Chester-le-Street area. Any help is much appreciated. Amy

bec84, wednesday 5-Dec-12 3
M
Hey Green Hotel Administration
miniraes, 4 of December of 2012 at 14:31

Hi Has this happened to anyone else's venue? Did you get your money back? Did you continue with wedding at venue with new owners? SO many questions! This is so unfair. Mini x

miniraes, wednesday 13-Mar-13 29
N
Wedding photographer Manchester
Natalie M, 4 of December of 2012 at 21:32

Can anyone recommend a vintage style, quirky, creative, reasonably priced wedding photographer in the Manchester area, please?

Natalie M, wednesday 5-Dec-12 7
L
Wedding photographer Cheshire
leejdj, 28 of November of 2012 at 21:14

Hi We're looking for a wedding photographer for 8th June 2013 at Alderley Edge Hotel. We're looking for coverage from bridal prep to the first dance, with a reportage style, as well as the traditional...

Dream Wedding Video, saturday 1-Dec-12 6
Mrs Whippy
***MRS WHIPPY'S ZANTE WEDDING REPORT (finally)13/9/12***
Mrs Whippy, 12 of November of 2012 at 19:24

So after nearly 2 months, my flash heavy report is done. It's a long one so grab a cuppa. Enjoy! Background I met Mr B in the summer of 2006. I’d just come out of a long term relationship and he had...

HatTrick, monday 19-Nov-12 22
Z
Derbyshire Photographer help...
zebralea, 19 of November of 2012 at 17:30

Ok... I have only lived in the area for a year so i don't know many vendors, so need your help, Photographers for my day! Or even photographers that are willing to travel without charging an arm and...

Bev Downie, monday 26-Nov-12 26
I
photography cancellation question
Irisbride, 12 of September of 2012 at 10:32

I have provisionally booked a photographer but haven't paid any money yet. The photographer has sent me a contract to sign and reading through I have noticed it says this : "In the event of...

bec84, thursday 13-Sep-12 8
*AJS*
List of group shots for photographer.
*AJS*, 13 of September of 2012 at 17:04

What have you requested from your photographer? Ours has asked me to do a list of the ones we want and other than our parents, bridal party and friends my mind has gone blank!

Teal, thursday 13-Sep-12 7
S
Help! Which wedding dress? Votes please...
swim_bride, 13 of September of 2012 at 15:10

I can't decide between these two dresses. Don't have photos of me in them but I am a tall size 8, fair skin, very dark brown hair. Pros and cons of each (as I see them) written below. San Patrick -...

natalieexx, friday 14-Sep-12 28
Fergo
Wedding Menu Choices - Votes Please
Fergo, 13 of September of 2012 at 12:59

My wedding co-ordinator has just emailed to remind me that my menu should be decided by our meeting next week. So ladies, what would your choices be? We menu will be set, no choices on the day (I have...

Missus S, friday 14-Sep-12 33
I
Any made or making their own candy buffet?
Irisbride, 13 of September of 2012 at 14:55

I really like these but want to do it myself. I know that you can get some cheap jars/bowls etc so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm just wondering about quantities of sweets to allow per person? We're...

Bride123, tuesday 18-Sep-12 12
Sam&Louise
Instantly put off
Sam&Louise, 12 of September of 2012 at 15:25

When sourcing suppliers is there anything that instantly puts you off or makes you wary of or unwilling to book? Since beginning planning for our own wedding, i've found there are quite a few things...

barry@bwvideofilms.c, friday 14-Sep-12 83
J
How did you decide on a Wedding cake?
Jayne_3131, 13 of September of 2012 at 12:12

Hi everyone, Just wondered how people have chosen their cakes? I have changed my mind on want I would like so many times now! Anyone else had same experience? Im driving myself crackers now!

*Mini*, friday 14-Sep-12 21
H
Photographer advice - what helped you decide
HAG13, 13 of September of 2012 at 09:46

It has come to that time where we need to decided on a photographer!! Being totally clueless about photographer technique/skill etc, I thought I would put it out there to people who are more in the...

maxinegallie, thursday 13-Sep-12 15
bec84
Wedding Fayres - Meet your HIBs!
bec84, 11 of September of 2012 at 18:06

Since its that time of year, thought it was as good a time as any to start a thread with who's going to be where in case you fancy popping along to meet any real life HIBS! We're going to be at the...

Kath @ JohnCharltonP, tuesday 11-Sep-12 476
claire_91
1st dance songs
claire_91, 7 of September of 2012 at 14:10

I've just been thinking through some of the smaller details of the day and was wondering how you go about choosing the 1st dance song if you as a couple have "our song" if you know what I mean. How...

goldpants, monday 1-Oct-12 43
C
Videographer or not?
conwc002, 7 of September of 2012 at 11:56

Not sure whether to get a videographer. We've got quite a tight budget but is it going to be one of those things that we wished we had got? What are you all doing? X

*gnashers*, sunday 9-Sep-12 21
Pink Han-bag
Am I the only grump? Good Luck threads
Pink Han-bag, 6 of September of 2012 at 16:21

I know they're lovely, really I do, but I hate when most of the front page is good luck threads. It makes it very difficult to notice proper threads that you want to read/answer. Could they not be in...

amanda66, sunday 9-Sep-12 65
M
Self Catering Wedding North West
MrsKLG2be, 5 of September of 2012 at 13:50

Im looking for a self catering wedding venue or at least a venue that lets you provide your own alcohol We have 106 guests in the day and 150 at night Has anyone any ideas? Thanks

NorthernMonkey, friday 7-Sep-12 3
C
husband and wife wedding photography
cragbo, 6 of September of 2012 at 12:40

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone out there has any opinions on husband and wife wedding photography teams? Whether its a good idea or bad, if anyone has used them in the past etc? I think its a...

Flowmojo, friday 7-Sep-12 21
Mrs*W*2B
Any info on these cheshire photographers?
Mrs*W*2B, 9 of January of 2012 at 21:11

Hey Girls (and boys), I found 2 lovely photographers: Claire Penn and Gill Taylor i love their style but unfortunatly they are both over our budget (£1000 MAX for disc only package) i have been...

Kayne, friday 31-Aug-12 32
*porsche*
Things left at the hotel...........
*porsche*, 22 of August of 2012 at 10:09

Feel like I'm being a bit anal here, but we left a few things at the hotel after our wedding and I have been contacting them ever since and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I know it was our...

*porsche*, tuesday 28-Aug-12 9
B
North West brides - cake supplier recommendations please!
Blondie28, 12 of August of 2012 at 14:33

Hi All Title of the post says it all really - if any of you could recommend some good cake suppliers please it would be much appreciated! Also - i'm still trying to sort a photographer so any...

lisaloulou, monday 13-Aug-12 12
Erin8
Getting married with just the 2 of you?
Erin8, 7 of August of 2012 at 10:13

Hi everyone, My fiancé and l got engaged a few weeks ago and we have been researching how and where to get married. The more we think about it the more we think the best suggestion is for us to get...

Anna, monday 28-Sep-20 10
Nutella
Ipad
Nutella, 6 of August of 2012 at 15:44

I want one!!! *stamps feet* How do they work in reality though, once you've paid for it do you carry on paying more for data charges etc or is it fixed price and then your done? I know you can get...

bec84, tuesday 7-Aug-12 26
Mrs*W*2B
Photographer suggestions in Stockport/Manchester/Cheshire
Mrs*W*2B, 5 of August of 2012 at 13:00

Starting to look at Togs, at the moment there's 2 that we like and want to meet with 'Haydn rydings' (saw a hitcher, irrelephant i think? was having him and loved his style) and 'dotmoxee' but still...

Mrs*W*2B, monday 6-Aug-12 13
L
Belle Epoque Questions
louismummy, 19 of March of 2012 at 14:19

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this site but have read a few posts about Belle Epoque so thought this would be the perfect place for my questions. I went to view last week and loved it, as I thought I would...

*porsche*, thursday 2-Aug-12 30
samjh87
Wedding Photographer Cheshire!
samjh87, 30 of July of 2012 at 11:23

So.. We are getting married 27th October 2012 and as of yet still haven't confirmed a wedding photographer. We have spoke to quite a few people on recommendations but don't feel that I have found...

samjh87, monday 30-Jul-12 9
Maldives2013
Peckforton Castle - scared?!
Maldives2013, 19 of July of 2012 at 15:02

Hi, Recently engaged and starting to look around wedding venues for the big day. We are only planning on having about 30 day guests and another 20-30 at night so were looking at smaller locations in...

Fawny, friday 27-Jul-12 10

General groups

Hitched article topics