United Kingdom · From August 2008

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

7 of November of 2009

5293days 1hours

Discussions

Boxof BaldKittens
Boxof BaldKittens, 27 of April of 2010 at 12:13

Tis a *** but then so is the fact that DW is screwed at the mo. Can I use some rudie icons here do you think or will I be kicked?

clair_de_lune, tuesday 27-Apr-10 11
Boxof BaldKittens
Off to Mels Forum
Boxof BaldKittens, 27 of August of 2009 at 11:03

Http://hitched.freeforums.org/ [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLTnacYvvg4:550:0]

AliLindsey, sunday 30-Aug-09 41
Dr Doo.Little
The other place
Dr Doo.Little, 30 of August of 2009 at 09:26

Has anyone else not been able to get on there this morning?

Purple Pixie, tuesday 1-Sep-09 24
Darren @ Hitched
Very important... Please read
Darren @ Hitched, 26 of August of 2009 at 11:10

We have had a number of complaints from members and outside organisations about swearing on the hitched.co.uk forums. It is something that is totally unacceptable. With immediate effect, anyone...

Brian Parkes LSWPP (, sunday 30-Aug-09 36
O
Vegetarians
Oddbins, 24 of August of 2009 at 09:23

How many of you actually liked eating meat before you gave it up? Or have you never eaten it? The reason I am asking is because the vast majority of my friends that are vegetarian have never really...

barongreenback, sunday 30-Aug-09 29
Becca
What colour Aga should we get (with pics)
Becca, 22 of August of 2009 at 21:39

We need to replace our 1930s Aga, which is becoming less and less eficcient, and it seems after getting several quotes we will be better off replacing it. Our current one is cream, and it is what H...

lizziej, monday 24-Aug-09 20
Four-Little-Monkeys
Name and Shade of Flower
Four-Little-Monkeys, 23 of August of 2009 at 11:39

I am hoping someone can help me im having a blank moment today where I cant remember anything lol. Can someone please tell me the name of this flower also what shade of green it is please? They are...

Four-Little-Monkeys, sunday 23-Aug-09 2
louised
Venue confusion
louised, 23 of August of 2009 at 10:47

Hi, I am still trying to decide on a venue but I am torn between two. Which of the following would you prefer? 1. A private school which is a georgian manor house so its stunning outside but a bit of...

louised, sunday 23-Aug-09 3
CBear
Anyone want to see my new tattoo?
CBear, 22 of August of 2009 at 04:48

Finished a run of night shifts yesterday and now can't sleep, so thought I'd post this. Not brand new, had it finished a few weeks ago, but my tattooist has been bugging me for a photo. Thought you...

AliLindsey, sunday 23-Aug-09 11
K
whats the differance
katty3xl, 22 of August of 2009 at 13:52

Whats the differance between the chief bridesmaid and the maid of honour?

AliLindsey, sunday 23-Aug-09 5
jem179
AAARRRRRGGGHHH (sorry need to vent)
jem179, 21 of August of 2009 at 17:40

I'm seriously beginning to think about uninviting my mum to the wedding! She's caused so much trouble being totally negative about everything and bad-mouthing me to her sister that we already...

jem179, sunday 23-Aug-09 13
titchbunny
People never fail to surprise me...
titchbunny, 21 of August of 2009 at 17:51

I was in my local butchers this afternoon when the lady infront of me asked for 2 skinless free-range chicken breasts, the butcher took 2 breasts off the tray and skinned them and trimmed them, she...

titchbunny, saturday 22-Aug-09 19
moomin8804
Well, i think the time has come...
moomin8804, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:13

...to leave you ladies to your wedding planning! Think of this as my "i'm not leaving completely, but i'm going into full time lurking post" My wedding has come and gone, and a lovely day it was too!...

moomin8804, saturday 22-Aug-09 8
shoegal01
What do you call each other?
shoegal01, 21 of August of 2009 at 15:15

I HATE the word fiance and whenever i am talking about my OH i always say 'my boyfriend' Today when i said it my collegue said 'but isnt he your fiance' ? Yeah he is but i feel like a bit of a twee...

MrsMcB2B, saturday 22-Aug-09 37
R
Umbrellas
Royalty, 21 of August of 2009 at 14:37

I am fully expecting it to pee down all day when we get married, metcheck has kind of confirmed this! Do any HIBs do big ivory brollies? Or does anyone have any recommendations for them? TIA x

Royalty, saturday 22-Aug-09 11
emma numbers
Is this grounds for culling?
emma numbers, 20 of August of 2009 at 12:02

Got an email from someone with the heading 'PLEASE CIRCULATE... SERIOUS' warning me (and 50 squillion others judging by the amount of email addresses) about the danger of strangers selling perfume in...

Headless Lois, thursday 20-Aug-09 16
Lady Vixen
The release of Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi
Lady Vixen, 20 of August of 2009 at 16:02

Can someone please explain to me what the decision has been taken to release the 'Lockerbie Bomber'. I know it is on 'compassionate grounds' as he has terminal cancer but I've not heard of the...

teenybash, friday 21-Aug-09 34
S
Would a lace bolero match this dress?
Serafina, 17 of August of 2009 at 16:48

I'm worrying that my dress is a little too traditional... I didn't think I'd ever go for the white strapless look, but I did, and am now worrying that it won't fit in with my vintage theme (I've also...

Serafina, tuesday 18-Aug-09 14
cotteesgirl
Spots (half OT half ON T)
cotteesgirl, 18 of August of 2009 at 14:37

Those of you who pay any attention to my facebook updates...i am having spot problems...to be fair its not THAT bad, i will get one or two small but noticeable ones which i cant help but to pick...

Spangler, wednesday 19-Aug-09 11
Juicymelons
Help ! Bridesmaid Dilema...
Juicymelons, 18 of August of 2009 at 17:38

Hellooooo I need some help , have got a a bit of a problem with a bridesmaid issue.......Sorry might be long ! When we announced our engagement, I knew who I wanted as bridesmaids but I was also...

debs1701, wednesday 19-Aug-09 18
Sunset21
Cat/Dog poo (don't read if you're eating lunch)
Sunset21, 18 of August of 2009 at 14:07

We have a large front garden, it's not separated from the neighbours but both gardens have a picket fence around the entire boundary. Our latch on the gate broke a while back and the neighbour fixed...

nutfluff, wednesday 19-Aug-09 10
S
Halter necks, necklaces and back jewellery
Sarahloup, 18 of August of 2009 at 15:41

Hi girls, I am quite new to this site, but have been reading alot of your discussions etc, and I have a question for you all...... My wedding dress is an halter neck and I am loving the back jewellery...

Quartz, friday 8-Jan-10 30
D
Bad Hitcher but now I have a secret
drifter, 18 of August of 2009 at 16:32

Ok So firstly I have been a naughty dissapearing hitcher of late, blame work. But now I have lots ot post about so please remind me (I went to a Jenny packham designer day by mistake) And because it...

drifter, tuesday 18-Aug-09 10
KEG
Anybody else not wanting children?
KEG, 16 of August of 2009 at 01:26

H2B and I got married 6 months ago, now we are married everybody turns the conversation to when we are having children. Since H2B and I met we discussed we did not want children, we are both still of...

Daffy B, monday 17-Aug-09 23
Amethyst
CAOS
Amethyst, 8 of August of 2009 at 13:38

I've spent the last hour going through this on YAYW - what a wedding report! Some lovely ideas too not necessarily all of them needing huge budgets. Thanks Shoegal for telling us about her!

Daisy82, sunday 11-Jul-10 159
memyselfandi
'Sleb' Spot
memyselfandi, 17 of August of 2009 at 13:47

Yesterday afternoon in Islington, wandering around hand in hand waiting to be noticed and obviously enjoying the 'outside world'. D'ya wanna guess, shall I just tell you or does nobody really care...

Chicken, monday 17-Aug-09 9
*ginni of the lamp*
Ugh, facebook quizzes (lighthearted grumble)
*ginni of the lamp*, 17 of August of 2009 at 01:58

I haaaate them. Firstly, most of them are so pointless, and secondly, the spelling is appaulling (did you see what I did there? Of course I really know how to spell appalling). Take the 'What room...

GMT, monday 17-Aug-09 15
P
HELP... what are you doing to entertain kids at your wedding
princess*jen, 17 of August of 2009 at 09:42

There are goimg to be about 20 kids at my wedding and i dont know how im going to keep them busy... i want to say no kids under 3 as will be too much for them. one of mine will be 1and a half but...

SEH, tuesday 18-Aug-09 10
Hugo Brambles
Has anyone issued the 'marry me or leave me' ultimatum?
Hugo Brambles, 27 of July of 2009 at 17:09

Or has anyone been issued that ultimatum? If so what was the outcome?

Minardi Forever, sunday 16-Aug-09 85
A
Mini bottles of alcohol
AngeliB, 15 of August of 2009 at 23:15

Seem to be posting on here more and more for help as November approachs and I'm in panick mode!! argh Anyway.. Has anyone gone for mini bottles of alcohol for favours? I'm meeting with my reception...

LuxuriousPurpleBride, wednesday 26-Jun-19 15
memedoaky
Cat/Kitten owners advice please **Updated with pics P2**
memedoaky, 15 of August of 2009 at 13:31

Hello everyone, My H and I have been thinking about getting a kitten so I'm just looking for some general advice or tips. I know loads about dogs so I'm currently researching all the info I can find...

memedoaky, monday 31-Aug-09 26
Flowery the Grouch
Waaaaahahaha Twix sex
Flowery the Grouch, 13 of August of 2009 at 16:51

This made me laugh. A lot. (Taken from b3ta - where else??) [quote]My first girlfriend and I were together for about two and a half years. A few weeks before we split up we went on a short break to...

Sparkley, friday 14-Aug-09 36

General groups

Hitched article topics