• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

6 of July of 2012

4320days 17hours

Discussions

C
Lunchtime drinking......
Chippers, 3 of May of 2012 at 15:25

Is this a just a male thing ? - Or do any of you ladies enjoy lunchtime drinks as well ???

kharv, thursday 3-May-12 23
Flowmojo
Wonderful OT'ers..can you help!!
Flowmojo, 3 of May of 2012 at 11:17

I am in search of a large fishbowl vase or similar...all the ones i have seen are too small! Basically (wedding related, sorry!!) we have postcards for our guests to sign as for our 'guest book' we...

Canary, thursday 3-May-12 27
WIseMonkey
From where did the popularity of Barbour quilted jackets appear from?
WIseMonkey, 2 of May of 2012 at 14:33

I understand a lot of the public have been wearing these out on the high street for a number of months but i'm having a dull day and thinking about rubbish. How or why have these become fashionable...

Pinky6, thursday 3-May-12 48
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
Homing the homeless
ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, 1 of May of 2012 at 14:22

Chronically homeless people (those spending weeks and longer on the streets, maybe 10% of the total homeless population) present a significant financial burden on their fellow citizens. They have...

AmnesiaCustard, wednesday 2-May-12 40
Panjita
Going to a wedding on your own
Panjita, 25 of April of 2012 at 11:19

How would you feel about going to a wedding without your husband/fiance? There is a possibility that I will be going to a wedding alone in a few weeks (H won't come if his team get through to the play...

Panjita, wednesday 25-Apr-12 30
Storky
Epic thunderstorm
Storky, 25 of April of 2012 at 12:58

⛈ happening here in London! Lightening bright enough to hurt your eyes, really loud claps and rumbles of thunder and it's given me a stinking headache! Hammering down where you are or are you enjoying...

Flowmojo, thursday 26-Apr-12 45
Rod
Lunch...help!
Rod, 23 of April of 2012 at 12:31

I want lunch...i have sainsburys and a microwave at my disposal. Healthy, not too expensive and nice...any ideas? I am having shepherds pie (made with leftover lamb - thanks Cricks!) for dinner so no...

Rod, monday 23-Apr-12 8
Panjita
Debt
Panjita, 20 of April of 2012 at 10:54

Apart from your mortgage, do you have much debt? Does it bother you? I keep trying to get myself out of debt and somehow end up in a bigger mess than I started. I go into denial and spend like there's...

sapphire_22, sunday 22-Apr-12 104
Rizzo
Is This Acceptable on a Stag Night?
Rizzo, 18 of April of 2012 at 12:37

I love a good stag night thread, saw this and couldn't resist. How would you feel if this happened to you?...

*Mini*, wednesday 18-Apr-12 16
T
PPI Claims
Trickers, 17 of April of 2012 at 15:37

Has anyone here successfully claimed any money back? I'm being inundated daily with texts and calls about claiming PPI back and I'm wondering if it's worth looking into?

looneysh, friday 20-Apr-12 26
pandorasbox
Men being ill
pandorasbox, 13 of April of 2012 at 18:43

Bloody annoying aren't they? OH just got in, breathing heavily and mumbling a bit that he felt sick, wandered around looking sad to ensure I got the full benefit of how poorly he was pretending to be...

pandorasbox, saturday 14-Apr-12 9
C
Selling a house !
Chippers, 11 of April of 2012 at 10:29

We're in our first house and just put it on the market, estate agent just called to say someone wants to come and look at it tonight - now I'm sure this will sound a stupid question but one I'm sure...

Saisi, thursday 12-Apr-12 17
Saisi
Frozen chopped onions - a warning
Saisi, 11 of April of 2012 at 12:50

After the thread the other day where people were talking about buying pre-chopped onions, I thought I'd try and be clever and do it myself. So I chopped up a whole bag of onions, whacked them in a...

*Bea*, thursday 12-Apr-12 17
M
Favours, do you have to give them?! and if I do i want them to be exciting!
mel&mike, 11 of April of 2012 at 11:53

Hi all, Been to so many weddings where the favour has in all honesty been a complete waste of money and never to be seen again! Not sure I want to spend money on something for the sake of it when that...

BridalButterfly2012, wednesday 11-Apr-12 37
Rod
We're Skint. Frugal Meals?
Rod, 11 of April of 2012 at 09:56

Hi all, H and I are totally skint. We had a pretty big weekend which was great fun but now we have no money. So, what can i make for dinners / lunches that wont break the bank but is still healthy?...

BumbleBrat, friday 13-Apr-12 48
S
what the main difference betwen argos gold and gold elsewhere??
sammi23, 11 of April of 2012 at 09:21

Were looking for our wedding bands at the moment and were both very happy with a gold band..... looked on h samuel and found this /webstore/d/****/9ct+yellow+gold+4mm+extra+heavy+d+shape+ring/ then...

Chippers, wednesday 11-Apr-12 5
porkchop
Table sizes
porkchop, 10 of April of 2012 at 12:29

My venue has 5ft6 round tables. I was planning on 10 per table, but googling gives different advice for the number of people around certain size tables, suggesting anything from 6-8 up to 12 on this...

Nicalf08, tuesday 10-Apr-12 8
S
Guest book help
shoosh, 9 of April of 2012 at 21:41

Hi everyone, Can anyone help me. I am looking for a wooden blank jigsaw, that I can have my guests write their congratulations on (like a guest book) but I can not find anything like this anywhere.......

Inspire Me Designs, tuesday 10-Apr-12 7
pandorasbox
Annoying things OH has done...
pandorasbox, 4 of April of 2012 at 16:17

Last week I got bitten by midges or something horrid due to all the hot weather. I am very allergic to insect bites so they have swollen up and got worse, which I knew they would as I suffer with it...

freckles87, tuesday 10-Apr-12 79
C
Teeth Whitening....
Chippers, 3 of April of 2012 at 15:49

Anyone done it ? Any do's/don'ts ? Cheers !

SaSaSi, tuesday 3-Apr-12 6
C
Mothe of the Bride/Groom gifts
Chippers, 2 of April of 2012 at 14:49

Hello, Just a quick one if I may please, we would like to get the mums something to keep as a gift for the wedding rather then the usual flowers that will get thrown away after a week ! Any ideas...

Adam, tuesday 6-Jul-21 12
LoveSka
Offended by ignorance
LoveSka, 21 of March of 2012 at 20:15

My family had a very stressful day yesterday. A man attempted to abduct my 12 year old niece on her way to school (told her to get in the car because her mom had phoned him to take her straight home)....

LoveSka, thursday 22-Mar-12 30
*Ducky*
Groomswear - pocket hankerchiefs
*Ducky*, 17 of February of 2012 at 11:43

Are your H2Bs having these? We aren't hiring matching suits, H2B will be wearing his own 3 piece charcoal suit, with a pale gold cravat. We have also bought 10 matching pale gold ties for all the men...

*Mini*, saturday 18-Feb-12 14
C
Invites - Quick Question
Chippers, 10 of February of 2012 at 14:48

Just a quick question about invites if you dont mind helping please !?! We are going to start putting these together this weekdend, so we have a pocketfold invite with the following going in - - The...

LEMBS8, friday 10-Feb-12 7
essex_charlene
Any Essex Brides?
essex_charlene, 6 of February of 2012 at 21:34

Where are you getting married x

Andy_Magicman, sunday 3-Feb-13 20
HatTrick
Whiplash.
HatTrick, 6 of February of 2012 at 14:55

H was in a small accident on Saturday. He was a passenger, his mum was driving, They were stationary at some traffic lights when a car hit them from behind with quite some force. It had been snowing...

HatTrick, thursday 9-Feb-12 27
HatTrick
Diet Coke
HatTrick, 3 of February of 2012 at 14:30

So as I'm being good with the whole Slimming World thing I treated myself to a bottle of Diet Coke from the lunch van that comes round. I've never really drank it before, I love the full fat version...

HatTrick, monday 6-Feb-12 37

General groups

Hitched article topics