• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

16 of August of 2013

3914days 21hours

Discussions

Bluebell25
Bluebell's wedding flash - August 2013
Bluebell25, 15 of September of 2013 at 09:42

Just a few pictures from our lovely day. We had an amazing time, and it all turned out just as we'd hoped! Although the wedding car didn't go quite to plan, the original wasn't ready in time so our...

*MM3*, monday 16-Sep-13 13
ducks in a row
Underwear!!
ducks in a row, 13 of September of 2013 at 19:41

Hello lovely ladies, What is everyone wearing underneath their wedding dress (if anything)? Can anyone recommend a good place to get a strapless bra which won't be visible underneath and won't slide...

ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown, sunday 15-Sep-13 18
(Claire)
One for the ladies (Sorry Funky) Period Pain!
(Claire), 4 of September of 2013 at 11:26

I suffer terribly, to the point where it wakes me up in the middle of the night, the pain is just excruciating. I used to keep it at bay with Ibuprofen but this doesn’t seem to work anymore. I only...

*MM3*, thursday 5-Sep-13 19
LoveHimMegaMuch
Keeping the guests entertained???
LoveHimMegaMuch, 3 of September of 2013 at 01:33

Hi all! Have been thinking about ideas on how to keep our wedding guests entertained, as I know first hand it can be a really long day for all-day guests. Maybe it's just me, but I find myself getting...

Little Pixie, thursday 12-Sep-13 21
Bluebell25
Photobook advice please!
Bluebell25, 30 of August of 2013 at 21:22

Hello! I'm returning from the old married bench to ask a question about Photobooks. Our photographer isn't a professional, and she'll be handing her photos over to us mostly unedited to play with and...

missmandymoo, monday 2-Sep-13 13
S
PLEASE HELP, CREATIVE IDEAS PLEASE!!
SJAMES2, 23 of July of 2013 at 15:31

Hello, I haven't posted before but I really need some ideas if anyone can help!! I really want something personalised for our table numbers and I love the idea of using a photograph of my little one...

owlalice, tuesday 23-Jul-13 4
P
Completely DIY
PaisleyLove, 14 of July of 2013 at 22:21

My partner asked me to marry him in April! Even though we'd been talking about it for a couple of months before hand! We fell in love with the giant kata tipi's and decided that they were for us! The...

Icklefee, monday 15-Jul-13 12
PinkButterfly
Being 'given' away...
PinkButterfly, 30 of June of 2013 at 15:50

Just pondering... I've got ages to go before my wedding yet but just keep thinking about this one thing. i get married in a church next year. my dad has given his 'blessing' for wedding and will be...

artisanwedding.co.uk, wednesday 3-Jul-13 5
Bluebell25
Non-Traditional Mother of the Bride Outfit
Bluebell25, 15 of June of 2013 at 20:29

Hi all, My dear mother is looking for a dress to wear to my wedding, she's looked around everywhere and really doesn't like the typical tailored mother of the bride look. So I wondered if you lovely...

golden, saturday 15-Jun-13 4 6,928
StaceyLorraine
Opinion please...
StaceyLorraine, 9 of June of 2013 at 00:23

I love this butterfly mobile and was thinking of doing it on a mass scale from the wooden beams in our receptions... Do you think it would work well?

sugarbox, friday 14-Jun-13 15
Bluebell25
DIY wedding: the odd little things...
Bluebell25, 7 of June of 2013 at 19:36

I'm getting hung up on the minor little things and am terrified of having far too much or even worse not enough of certain (very minor!) things. Has anyone else DYIing given any thought to these...

Bluebell25, saturday 8-Jun-13 2
Kentish Gal
Getting a bit hysterical!!!
Kentish Gal, 5 of June of 2013 at 15:05

Oh gawd. I have just started a new job and it's a pretty busy role, but instead of focusing my mind is going.... "Oh no! The dress won't fit me, where can i buy another with 4 weeks notice?" "What...

Bookish, wednesday 5-Jun-13 8
H
What Garden Games would you like to play?
HAG13, 3 of June of 2013 at 11:56

As the title says, we want to have a few garden games at out reception. We don't have a massive space so sack races or similar are not an option, so what garden games do/would you like to play??

spenerella, monday 3-Jun-13 11
Princess.Cazz
August 2013 Girls
Princess.Cazz, 23 of September of 2012 at 11:50

Hows everyone doing with the planning as worried I might be falling behind.. Only done dress, bridesmaids dress and photographer

Kjay, thursday 9-Jan-14 1,568
V
Honesty Bar
Vix7913, 17 of May of 2013 at 10:12

Has anyone else had, or been to a wedding with an honesty bar? Does an honesty bar work or do people just end up taking advantage? We got some quotes for someone to come in and provide a bar for us,...

DerbyshireBride, saturday 21-Sep-13 37
MrsPanda
Winter Wedding vs Summer Wedding
MrsPanda , 16 of May of 2013 at 17:20

I joined a few weeks back but for some reason can not log in and there is no record of me! anyhoo I only posted 3 times so not to worry..... I'm wondering what your thoughts are on winter weddings...

Soontobe_mrsG, tuesday 21-May-13 42
KarenJane
WINE!!!!!
KarenJane, 6 of May of 2013 at 15:18

Hi All - Need to get my wine sorted for the tables pretty soon and was wondering if anyone knew of the best deals around at the moment? I'm looking at about 60 bottles of wine half red and half white....

*gnashers*, monday 6-May-13 19
K
Cravat Colour Advice Please
Kitles123, 1 of May of 2013 at 22:22

Hello Ladies, Need a bit advice please. I was planning on ordering up my Cravats as I am having someone make them for me due to the colour being unusual. I was under the impression that the Groom...

havecreditwillwed, friday 3-May-13 14
A
Comfortable shoes - Too much to ask?!
AJC211, 1 of May of 2013 at 20:06

I don't think I'm asking for much. I'm not one of those girls who wears heels regularly, I have big feet & long toes, and collapsing arches, so is this REALLY too much to ask... Where are all the...

HappyBrownDecor18059, monday 4-Jun-18 29
B
Afternoon tea instead of wedding breakfast?
bethandmark, 29 of April of 2013 at 09:06

Hi We are at the early stages of planning and looking at food options. We want to get married around 2pm and really want to have a BBQ for our evening food but this leaves us not too much time...

flowersinherhair, friday 3-May-13 29
~Curley~
Marquee Costs!!!!
~Curley~, 29 of April of 2013 at 19:04

Hiya ladies, Just seeing if anyone is having a marquee for their reception. Ive got my heart set on one but the cost is a little off putting. I know that they are not cheap but i was trying to stick...

Little Pixie, tuesday 30-Apr-13 15
Kentish Gal
Homemade bunting - driving me mad!!
Kentish Gal, 27 of April of 2013 at 15:32

The invites, I enjoyed. The bunting? Nope. No way, no how. And yet it's been two months since I last did any. I've been at it 2 hours and I'm SICK of it, lol. Anyone else find any DIY aspect of their...

WickyWack, monday 29-Apr-13 9
Bluebell25
For those buying your own wine - Tesco Deal
Bluebell25, 19 of April of 2013 at 20:50

Hi everybody, If anyone, like me, is buying their own wedding wine, Tesco have a very good deal on at the moment for cases of wine - 25% off until midnight on Monday plus a voucher code for a further...

mum-wants-a-hat, friday 19-Apr-13 918
M
Flash me your shoes please ladies!!!!!
Melliejb, 13 of April of 2013 at 20:03

I ordered some shoes from a shoe designer back in February and they arrived today...unfortunately I don't like them at all (plus they don't fit!) so I'm hunting for shoes. Inspire me please ladies! If...

BlossomJ, monday 29-Apr-13 49
DaffodilWaves
Wedding blogs - do you read them?
DaffodilWaves, 10 of April of 2013 at 15:43

I need a break from editing so i've come straight onto Hitched (as you do). Just wondering if any of you read any blogs and if so, which ones? Thought it might help for people that didn't know about...

germaki, thursday 11-Apr-13 16
G
You cant chose your family (which is a shame...) *RANT*
Gumibear85, 8 of April of 2013 at 11:33

So, I had originally decided that I wouldnt be inviting any of my dayds side of the famiy (with the exception of my dad and his wife) to the day, but give them evening invites only, as I just never...

Aardvark, wednesday 10-Apr-13 24
BrideCummins14
Facebook photos...what are your thoughts?
BrideCummins14, 8 of April of 2013 at 10:11

I have been having the conversation with everyone and it's a very divided opinion so I thought I would put it to you ladies.. On your big day all your friends / family will be snapping away with the...

pandorasbox, tuesday 9-Apr-13 53
germaki
Cheap flower petals
germaki, 14 of March of 2013 at 11:25

Does anyone know where I can get cheap freeze dried petals from? I'm looking for cream/ivory ideally rose or hydrangea petals to be used to fill a vase where I will put a pillar candle in-similar to...

Bluebell25, thursday 14-Mar-13 2
Agouti
Flash of my Phase Eight dress
Agouti, 13 of March of 2013 at 11:53

Finally bought my dress! It's taken me ages as I wanted something with sleeves and to complicate matters I really didn't want to go to a bridal shop as I hate the thought of having to try on loads of...

Agouti, wednesday 13-Mar-13 6

General groups

Hitched article topics