Sevenyearhitched

United Kingdom · From September 2014

• Beginner

Happily married 🎉

19 of September of 2015

3164days 1hours

Discussions

Jayne E
JayneE's background, planning and wedding report thread. lonnnng.
Jayne E, 31 of December of 2015 at 13:56

The start of our wedding. From background and planning to (soon) Lapland the wedding. To keep me distracted from the dreaded nerves. It will be long. You will need drinks. It's not compulsory to read...

Jayne E, friday 24-Jun-16 41
N
advice on getting married abroad need your help
NatashaP, 8 of October of 2015 at 15:22

I have always wanted a beach wedding in the sun, small and intimate with just a few close friends and family. Problem is the destination I have chosen is Lake Malawi in Southern Africa. I don't know...

Sevenyearhitched, wednesday 6-Jan-16 4
Hydeschnucke
List of outdoor wedding ceremony venues abroad ? (Italy etc.)
Hydeschnucke, 5 of January of 2016 at 16:00

Hello everyone, We are looking into getting married abroad, where it's warm and sunny (Italy/Spain/France for example). We want the legal ceremony to be outdoors and not in a city hall though. Does...

ExpensiveIvoryCars41, wednesday 1-May-19 18
L
What do men wear for a beach wedding??
Lozza11, 28 of August of 2015 at 09:43

Hi everyone, My fiance, and my dad have no idea what to wear for the wedding as it will be in Ibiza in August. They were thinking maybe shorts and a short sleeved shirt with flip flops? How can they...

Sevenyearhitched, wednesday 6-Jan-16 6
critter1066
We did it! Flash
critter1066, 26 of September of 2015 at 14:34

Hello lovely ladies, first of all thanks for all your support and encouragement, and also laughs on here! I've not been on here since a couple of days before the wedding which was on Sunday. We had...

jayannfernandez, friday 2-Oct-15 17
mustard_mitt
September 2015 brides
mustard_mitt, 9 of June of 2014 at 14:25

I know there's a few of us getting hitched in September 2015, so this thread is for us! We're getting married on 12th September at a gorgeous country venue in Warwickshire. So far we have the venue,...

Sevenyearhitched, wednesday 30-Sep-15 287
C
S**t Just Got Real...! *Now With Flashes!*
Choods87, 12 of March of 2015 at 09:55

Today is 6 months until the wedding!! Eeeeeek! I cannot believe how fast the last 12 months have gone, it is like I blinked and I missed it all!! I am so so excited!! Bit of a pointless post but the...

Choods87, monday 20-Jul-15 30
T
north east anyone?
tonievans, 19 of August of 2014 at 15:17

Any one from the north east? Im from South Shields!

Sevenyearhitched, wednesday 18-Mar-15 93
S
Got date. Got venue. Got shoes. May even have a dress!
Sevenyearhitched, 4 of October of 2014 at 19:23

Hi all I have a date...sept 19 2015 Venue..the beach, Tenerife. Shoes...blush pink sandal/ type shoes Meeting the celebrant in an hour. Better get my skates on. Dress was ordered before I came away....

Sevenyearhitched, wednesday 8-Oct-14 2
Charliebob
FUN POST! What made you choose your dress?
Charliebob, 3 of October of 2014 at 12:59

Fun post, just want to know what made you choose YOUR dress? What was the deal clencher.. Was it because it made you look slim? Or because of the price? Or perhaps it was a certain designer you...

Charliebob, tuesday 14-Oct-14 80 1
M
Outdoor brides are you having hair/ makeup done?
MellieMoo, 3 of October of 2014 at 12:52

My venue is a field! We have a yurt for accommodation/ getting ready space. We'll have generators for power but not sure if that will help re hair styling? Any outdoor brides had/ having hair and...

Sam&Louise, monday 6-Oct-14 5
FutureMrsA2016
The budget that just keeps growing.......
FutureMrsA2016, 25 of September of 2014 at 02:37

Hi Ladies wondered if anyone else is in the same position as myself, whereby the budget just keeps growing. I was being mega sensible hunting deals on lots of things and now I've blown it out the...

CrazyRatLady, monday 29-Sep-14 46
F
Wedding fayres....worth going??
Future*mrsP, 21 of September of 2014 at 10:37

I keep thinking of going to wedding fayre but then talk myself out of it. Are they just an excuse for the venue to sell themselves (already booked ours so no point looking at others!), or are there...

kimiu, monday 22-Sep-14 15
R
wedding dress choice dilemma
rikki, 20 of September of 2014 at 17:04

Hi all, has anyone else gone to a bridal boutique and fallen in love with 2 dresses then have to choose between? I'm so stuck...

LeedsWR, sunday 21-Sep-14 11
goldpants
***GOLDPANTS long overdue WEDDING REPORT!!!***
goldpants, 23 of August of 2014 at 22:41

Wedding report diary (Disclaimer - I apologise in advance for this incredibly long post. It is mainly for my own memories so I never forget it!) How we met : It's not very romantic I'm afraid. You...

Lorns, monday 22-Sep-14 24
soraneko
Wedding rings
soraneko, 19 of September of 2014 at 22:24

Ok, so a while ago me and H2B went into the jewellery shop where he bought my engagement ring because we get a discount on the wedding bands so thought we would take a look and get him measured and...

Simply Ceremonies Uk, monday 22-Sep-14 4
C
Makeup & Hair Trial No Good but they have my Deposit!
CristaMB, 14 of September of 2014 at 12:20

Hi, I can't believe this is happening to me! I'm getting married in Mellington Hall, Powys, far away from my home (so that my grandparents can attend) in less than 2 weeks. I was recommended a nearby...

overtherainbow, saturday 20-Sep-14 14
xoxoxo2017
Polka Dot Polly
xoxoxo2017, 19 of September of 2014 at 14:44

Anyone used them for BM dresses? So far they ladies have been great with all my questions and the fabric samples I purchased are good. Just not sure whether to commit to going with them...

Holey, monday 22-Sep-14 3
TreacleTart
probably *sens* crying like a bloody idiot
TreacleTart, 3 of September of 2014 at 13:33

Hi all, I dont really know what Im expecting off loading this onto you all, nothing really, I just feel like a want to write it all down and get it off my chest, im not on any other forums, and dont...

AuntieBJ, saturday 4-Oct-14 36
Meltdown
Guests outstaying their welcome (RANT)
Meltdown, 15 of September of 2014 at 21:14

OH has a friend J who comes over most Mondays to go play badminton for an hour, our house is on his way home from work so he is here when I get home from work at 5.15, (he has his own key) The boys go...

Chucklevision, thursday 18-Sep-14 50
Skinnyrock
Struggling to cope
Skinnyrock, 15 of September of 2014 at 16:31

I'm not a regular on here but I have spent a lot of time lurking and seen the support you guys offer eachother in times of need. Not sure what I want out of this but I'm hoping just writing it all...

Sevenyearhitched, thursday 18-Sep-14 55
I-go-by-many-names
OMs, please recommend a band, north England
I-go-by-many-names, 13 of August of 2014 at 21:57

Did anyone have an amazing band at their wedding? I'm looking for recommendations for our wedding in Newcastle next April. Our budget is around £****. Thank you!

Sevenyearhitched, thursday 18-Sep-14 2
A
Getting Married Abroad
April2016, 30 of June of 2014 at 22:00

Hello All, We've finally decided to get married in 2016!!! We have some ideas and when we started thinking about things we need to plan, I have to say it was a bit overwhelming. So I decided to join...

Sevenyearhitched, wednesday 17-Sep-14 10
B
Florida Wedding?
bridiebirdie, 10 of September of 2014 at 18:15

Hi there, I am considering a wedding in the sunshine state! Florida has many happy memories of family holidays from when I was growing up, it seems like the perfect place to get married. I am a bit of...

Jfh, thursday 18-Sep-14 4
Suggestions wanted!
3ColoursBlue, 17 of September of 2014 at 06:00

Hi all, The last time I was here, we were going to take our time and plan a nice vintagey shabby chique wedding in our home town in 2015. However, circumstances never being as kind as they should be...

3ColoursBlue, wednesday 17-Sep-14 4
DeeBee33
I am going to wake up in a minute aren't I? UPDATE on Page 4 Warning- #dadcancer
DeeBee33, 14 of September of 2014 at 01:49

Welcome to 'the arse just fell out of my world' central. Three weeks ago I saw my Dad at a family party, he was super quiet but when asked just said his cough was bothering him. He had been to a...

kizzi10000, wednesday 24-Sep-14 129
Urgently needed: Thicker skin!!! Invites sent and problems already!
*CrazyCatLady*, 17 of September of 2014 at 07:38

I am so angry right now, and have barely slept because of it. Yesterday evening, my OH's cousin posted a status on Facebook that said something along the lines of: "Isn't it horrible to receive an...

Lorns, thursday 18-Sep-14 37
CrazyRatLady
Crazyratlady's Wedding Report! *with a BT ref* and a sad update
CrazyRatLady, 15 of September of 2014 at 13:39

Hi all. Finally getting round to doing my report. Where to start? I met OH on 31 March 2012. We met on Match.com. I had separated from my *** of an ex husband 5 months beforehand and wasn't looking...

CrazyRatLady, wednesday 17-Sep-14 35
H
AARGHHH! Bloody H2B!
HeavyMetalMaiden, 24 of July of 2014 at 22:12

Just had a fight (well, play fight) about TOGs. I ask him for his opinion (and boy did he give it too me) about a photographer I recently got into contact with. To which he replied: Him: 'Yeah, he's...

halloweeny, monday 15-Sep-14 21
CrazyRatLady
Second time brides...how long between your first and second weddings?
CrazyRatLady, 25 of July of 2014 at 15:55

And has it affected your planning at all? Just a Friday afternoon musing really. It will be almost exactly 4 years between my first and second weddings which I don't think is very long, but my first...

kimiu, tuesday 16-Sep-14 16
B
Quirky Venues in North East
bobby66, 6 of January of 2014 at 21:56

Hi all Well, having only been engaged for two weeks I'm now feeling the pressure of trying to find the right place! I'm after some help or inspiration for a venue in the North East. We are based in...

Sarahs1984, monday 15-Sep-14 14

General groups

Hitched article topics