Skip to main content
Anna Zofka Photography
Anna Zofka Photography

United Kingdom · From October 2014

Discussions

L
Any hidden or unusual costs?
Lilacbouquet, 14 of June of 2017 at 13:13

I am having (yet again) money panics and would like to know if anyone has found any hidden costs or something you don't think about? Such as do we need to tip suppliers in the UK? Thank you letters...

laurafish, friday 23-Jun-17 15
F
Photographer - how many hours/pics?
FutureMrsT123, 18 of May of 2017 at 08:55

Hi all, My partner and I are getting married next summer and are starting to look around for photographers. We've found one that we love, the style really seems to suit us, so he's definitely our...

Anna Zofka Photograp, thursday 18-May-17 4
G
Photography recommendations - Hedsor House
GeorgieBea89, 8 of May of 2017 at 08:49

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone can recommend a fantastic photography team who have a good knowledge and experience of Hedsor House in Buckinghamshire. I am specifically looking for a team of 2...

GeorgieBea89, friday 12-May-17 6
R
Mauritius Destination Wedding ? Grateful for any advice!
RomanticYellowCakes795, 12 of February of 2017 at 13:56

Hi everyone ? My fiance and I are hoping to get married in October 2018. We would like a small, intimate wedding in Mauritius with 8-10 guests and would like to have the ceremony on the beach and then...

Anna Zofka Photograp, monday 27-Feb-17 1
L
Santorini Photographer
LuxuriousPurpleConfetti132, 28 of December of 2016 at 00:38

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for photographers in Santorini? Preferably from experience? All feedback good and bad appreciated Many thanks Carmel x

Anna Zofka Photograp, saturday 28-Jan-17 1
R
Help! Venues that allow own catering - Birmingham
RomanticGoldConfetti701, 20 of December of 2016 at 11:04

We have decided that we want to have our own catering for our wedding reception but are struggling to find venues which allow own food/alcohol in Birmingham! Trying to keep it all as cheap as...

Anna Zofka Photograp, tuesday 20-Dec-16 1
E
Have you been married, or know anyone who has, at these venues?
ExpensiveRedDecor695, 20 of November of 2016 at 11:47

We're considering several venues for our wedding and I'd love to get some comments/feedback on the experience people have had at... South Farm, Cambridgeshire Tewin Bury Offley Place Ashridge House...

Willows2B, wednesday 23-Nov-16 9
TrixieSaurus
Still no photos... how long did yours take?
TrixieSaurus, 30 of September of 2016 at 13:23

Hi All, We've been super patient with our photographer, but other than the preview collage I posted (which took 3 weeks!) we haven't seen any photos yet. Wedding was 6 weeks ago now, and I'm beginning...

Mrs_Conduct, thursday 10-Nov-16 48
L
Videographer needed
Laulau1983, 11 of September of 2016 at 20:48

Hi can anyone recommend A videographer in Essex please or willinG to travel there????

Laulau1983, thursday 15-Sep-16 2
A
Wedding photographer In Hertfordshire
ar_san_san@hotmail.com, 6 of August of 2016 at 22:01

Hey guys I'm getting married august 2017.. Can anyone recommend a photographer in the Hertfordshire area? I like quite relaxed, candid shots mixed with some arty portraits of me and hubby to be.. I'm...

Montysmum, monday 8-Aug-16 3
E
Looking for photographer in Punta Cana
ExpensiveYellowHair647, 4 of August of 2016 at 14:38

We have decided on Dominican Republic to be our destination to get married, has any one else had a wedding in Punta Cana? Now we are looking for a wedding photographer. Any advise would be...

samwillow, saturday 10-Sep-16 3
Montysmum
Photographer
Montysmum, 31 of July of 2016 at 11:24

Hi, We are meeting with a potential photographer on Wednesday and was wondering if you had any advice of what to ask? I'm fairly laid back about what we have picture wise but would like a few...

Wedding Photography, monday 1-Aug-16 3
R
Professional photobooks
RomanticPurpleStationery346, 6 of July of 2016 at 09:55

I was after some advice on photobooks. Our photographer has recommended a folio album (folioalbums.com) which are amazing and we'd love one but they are very pricey from him and don't sell direct to...

It Must Be Love Wedd, monday 18-Jul-16 4
katieJ2b
Essex Photography
katieJ2b, 12 of June of 2016 at 23:26

In the middle of a MASSIVE wobble about my photographer! I never had a really good feeling (I should've listened to my gut!) now I've decided that I want someone different. I've checked my T&Cs...

Laura Ellen Photogra, saturday 18-Jun-16 14
S
Wedding Albums
SunnyPinkConfetti310, 7 of June of 2016 at 10:54

Hi all I hope someone can help. We were married on 31st December, but our photographer didn't take a load of pictures we requested (in writing) he take, hasn't provided us with anything we paid for...

Photo Productions, friday 22-Jul-16 5
H
Wedding photographer in Riviera Maya, Mexico??Any recommendations.
HappyGoldConfetti523, 28 of March of 2016 at 04:22

Hello! Our destination wedding will be in Riviera Maya, Mexico in the middle of November. Does anyone have recommendations about wedding photographer in that area? Thanks a lot in advance.

Anna Zofka Photograp, friday 3-Jun-16 1
K
Venue Search (Hemel Hempstead or nearby)...
KD Wedding, 17 of May of 2016 at 21:08

Hi All, Please help. We are looking for a wedding reception venue within a 40min drive radius from Hemel Hempstead which is under £7,000 for everything or around £3000 if we can bring our own caterer....

Anna Zofka Photograp, thursday 19-May-16 5
M
Travel Agent or DIY Honeymoons
MrsJ_ToBe, 9 of May of 2016 at 18:03

Apologies if I'm breaking forum etiquette by posting in this area, just a little busier here than the honeymoons folder! Curious to know how everyone is going about booking honeymoons? Are you booking...

MrsJ_ToBe, saturday 21-May-16 31
L
Magician recommendations in Suffolk please!
leffers5555, 24 of April of 2016 at 18:13

Good evening We are looking to book a magician for our wedding - does anyone have any Suffolk based recommendations please? Many thanks in advance Kind regards

leffers5555, monday 25-Apr-16 3
Hydeschnucke
Photographer: reviews needed
Hydeschnucke, 17 of April of 2016 at 19:39

Hi all, We pretty much picked out favorite photographer for our wedding but I would like to read some reviews first, before we book. Does any of you lovely B2B know "Balance Photography" from Crawley...

Bruce Neville Photog, thursday 21-Apr-16 6
N
Photographer recommendation please-Suffolk
noideahowtoplanawedding, 5 of March of 2016 at 15:29

Hi all Hope you're having a good weekend. I wondered if I could please pick your brains for a recommendation for wedding photographers. We are after a team of 2 photographers (the boy and I are...

Rachael Pereira Phot, wednesday 9-Mar-16 2
M
How far in advance?
MrsGtobe2017, 16 of February of 2016 at 18:54

I'm trying to get organised again! How far in advance do you need to book...hair, make up, florist?

Mrsjones2024, wednesday 17-Feb-16 12
M
Photographer
Mrswilltobe17, 5 of February of 2016 at 15:16

A good photographer is really important to me but I also have a budget in mind and that is important to me too. I really want someone to be artistic, take natural pictures and mingle into the...

Bruce Neville Photog, wednesday 17-Feb-16 41
L
Invite old friends I haven't seen/spoken to in years?
lucyjo, 8 of February of 2016 at 13:40

Where do people stand on inviting old friends you haven't seen or spoken to for ages? I read somewhere that if you haven't been in touch with them in the last two years, you don't need to invite them,...

soraneko, wednesday 10-Feb-16 10
M
Meeting suppliers before booking
MrsW2017, 8 of February of 2016 at 22:56

Generally, are you meeting your suppliers before booking them? We met our florist in person before we booked her but otherwise we've only had phone conversations with most of them. Do you think it...

Anna Zofka Photograp, wednesday 10-Feb-16 11
C
Free Photographer
charlie5by5, 2 of February of 2016 at 15:11

Hiya everyone, when I was planning my sisters wedding a few years ago I found her a free photographer on her. My brother is getting married in a lovely venue in Kent next January and I wondered if...

Paula @ Ollievision, friday 5-Feb-16 5
A
Wedding photographers Edinburgh
ali-hamm, 7 of December of 2015 at 17:33

Hi everyone, We have booked our wedding for September 2016 and I was wondering if anyone can recommend any wedding photographers at reasonable prices? Thanks in advance Ali

Mrs.Trouble, saturday 19-Dec-15 9
Stephisaur
Hogarths Hotel, Solihull - Photography?
Stephisaur, 7 of December of 2015 at 14:32

Hi all! We've got Hogarth's booked as our Wedding venue and I was just wondering whether any of you lovely lot had gotten married there? If you have, I would love to know who your photographer was...

thespectrumband@hotm, tuesday 8-Dec-15 7
V
Photographer issues
Vicki2015, 1 of December of 2015 at 09:26

Hi there, I'm hoping for some feedback/advice regarding our wedding photos. We've just received our professional photos and were sad to see there are no photos of us with our rings, none of signing...

Peter, monday 4-Jan-16 20
K
Wedding Album Prices
Kilner, 23 of November of 2015 at 16:18

Hi all I've been quoted £425 for a 10x10 album for 70 photos and £130 for a duplicate 6x6 album for parents. I know albums are expensive but is this about right? We wanted them before Christmas so...

Peter, thursday 26-Nov-15 18
M
First dance dilemma! What are you all having??
MrsLBtoB, 2 of November of 2015 at 09:00

Morning all! So..... OH and I cannot decide on a first dance. We dont have a 'song' as such but the songs that remind us of each other aren't appropriate for a wedding first dance. We dont want...

MeV, tuesday 10-Nov-15 31
M
Hertfordshire wedding photographers
MrsCrockett2Be, 2 of November of 2015 at 21:26

Hey! I just wondered if anyone had recommendations for photographers in Hertfordshire? We love the relaxed vibe and would ideally like a second shooter to capture those special extra moments. Thanks!...

MrsCrockett2Be, tuesday 3-Nov-15 4

General groups

Hitched article topics