Skip to main content
AnthonyWinyardEntertainment
AnthonyWinyardEntertainment

United Kingdom · From March 2016

Discussions

Mrs_Conduct
Father Daughter Dance
Mrs_Conduct, 7 of July of 2016 at 14:15

Hiya, OM's and Brides to be did you/are you having a father daughter dance? I thought this was traditional but now I'm not too sure. My dad and step mum commented last night that it's a bit odd - I'm...

thespectrumband@hotm, tuesday 12-Jul-16 13
Karen84
Father-Daughter dance?
Karen84, 27 of May of 2016 at 09:16

This hadn't even come on to my radar but I was at a wedding last weekend where they did one, and then the next day my dad dropped a hint that he would like to do one (he hadn't been at the wedding, so...

AnthonyWinyardEntert, friday 3-Jun-16 10
M
Fear of Public Speaking!
MrsTownsendToBe, 18 of May of 2016 at 11:16

Hi everyone, I'm getting married on 30th June this year (eep! Only 6 weeks away! ?) I have just recently started to have panic attacks when I think about talking in front of others. I have always had...

MrsTownsendToBe, thursday 19-May-16 9
L
Wrapping up the evening early
lucyjo, 17 of May of 2016 at 12:53

Is anyone else wrapping up the evening part of their wedding fairly early? I'm really worried that I won't be able to find a DJ who would come out on a Saturday night just to play between 6pm-9pm. I'm...

lucyjo, friday 20-May-16 7
F
Toaster Masters/ Master of Ceremonies
funnygirlthatbelle, 17 of May of 2016 at 10:12

Hi everyone! I'm looking into hiring a Toast Master / Master of Ceremonies for my wedding in the South West of England (near Bristol) next August 2017 - I wondered whether any of you have used one /...

HappyIvoryDiamonds65, sunday 9-Oct-16 8
Lovely songs that are inappropriate for weddings
1987RAF, 20 of April of 2016 at 14:46

I have been thinking about a lot of music that I really like and is great music that I would really want to have played at my wedding, but a lot of it is inappropriate considering the tone of the...

soraneko, sunday 24-Apr-16 22
R
Help first dance worries....
RomanticPinkStationery290, 11 of April of 2016 at 14:34

Ok so my partner really doesn't want to do an all eyes on is first dance and I can't say I'm overly bothered about it myself! However everyone keeps saying u have to have a first dance etc. Is there a...

lucyjo, tuesday 12-Apr-16 13
L
The Wedding Fair Excel 2016 - free tickets!
LuxuriousOrangeCakes380, 7 of April of 2016 at 20:12

Found this on facebook, a chance to win free tickets to the wedding show! save yourself 35 quid or something! classic facebook like share comment thing, ive entered but i thought it would be good to...

LuxuriousOrangeCakes, sunday 10-Apr-16 1
H
Tips for suppliers
HappyBlueConfetti257, 8 of April of 2016 at 09:58

This might be a weird subject that divides opinions but are you tipping your suppliers? Do most suppliers almost expect it? We've already paid our suppliers a lot of money to do their job and I'd like...

Paula @ Ollievision, friday 8-Apr-16 8
B
Need to sort a DJ!!
BrideMMD, 27 of March of 2016 at 19:39

Hi all, Our wedding is less than 7 weeks away & we still haven't sorted a DJ! We're having a band so efforts went into sorting that and the DJ bit got overlooked. Can anyone recommend a DJ in the...

AnthonyWinyardEntert, monday 4-Apr-16 5
katieJ2b
Menswear Hire in Essex
katieJ2b, 1 of April of 2016 at 10:00

Hi ladies, Do any of you Essex girls have any recommendations for places offering suit hire? I want to book a few appointments on one day to go and have a look around. Currently got The Grooms Room...

Mrsjones2024, friday 1-Apr-16 2
Justkeepswimming
Small wedding worries
Justkeepswimming, 30 of March of 2016 at 16:09

We want a small wedding to save on cost and also because we are shy people and don't like being the centre of attention. I initially thought it would be 60 day guests and 40 extra evening guests. Now...

AnthonyWinyardEntert, thursday 31-Mar-16 7
Shelly70
Ceremony Music - Help!
Shelly70, 30 of March of 2016 at 11:00

Hi All I'm really struggling with physically putting my ceremony music on to a CD. We've chosen two songs (one for entrance and one for signing the register) but every time I burn it to a CD it won't...

Shelly70, wednesday 30-Mar-16 2
S
Early ceremony- all day wedding
SunnyGreenDiamonds532, 24 of March of 2016 at 23:47

Hi Guys This is my first post so please be kind :-) Basically I am planning a (last minute) wedding for this summer in The Lakes on the August Bank Holiday Sunday- there's a surprising number of...

Blossom Forest Photo, tuesday 29-Mar-16 11
H
DJ, Hair, Make up recommendations????
HappyBrownDiamonds179, 28 of March of 2016 at 06:13

Our wedding is in about 100 days, and we still need to book a DJ, Hair and Make up. We originally had a family member doing the make up but they can't make the wedding anymore so we need to book...

Lexi_K, monday 28-Mar-16 4
K
Struggling with venue?!!
Ker2018, 9 of March of 2016 at 20:36

Hi!! Ok so we started the hunt for a venue for our 2018 wedding - I don't know about anyone else but I am struggling to find venues I like enough online to go and look at! We went and saw Gaynes Park...

CantwaittobeMrsDavie, friday 17-Jun-16 41
R
Photographer amd Videographer
rusticbride90, 24 of March of 2016 at 11:59

How much are you paying for photographer and videographer and what do you get for this price? Just wanting to see if we are paying too much or getting a good deal. Its the 2nd most important thing to...

rusticbride90, monday 28-Mar-16 22
L
What to do when...
loisinaballerina, 21 of March of 2016 at 13:32

Hi all, I'm looking for a bit of help. We get married in April next year and so far we've booked the church, reception venue, cars and photographer but I'm a bit stuck as to what to do next. I've...

Bands For Hire, friday 25-Mar-16 10
themathomhouse
Bilingual Wedding Help???
themathomhouse, 18 of March of 2016 at 03:19

Hi guys! My fiance are getting married in 2018, both have absolutely huge families; and there is a problem. He's Portuguese, and although he grew up here with his dad and older brother, the rest of...

Chloe, tuesday 22-Jun-21 15 1

General groups

Hitched article topics