Skip to main content
S
StillLookingForTheMagicExtras

Leamington Spa, Warwickshire · From March 2021

Discussions

Mig
Cretan wedding - supplier gifts
Mig, 24 of January of 2021 at 21:37

Hi, After postponing our wedding last year, we are hopeful to get married 2nd June in sunny Crete. Our wedding is planned by an amazing wedding coordinator and we really want to get her a thank you...

StillLookingForTheMa, wednesday 31-Mar-21
K
Help me decide?
Kimberley, 15 of February of 2021 at 01:45

Can’t decide can people help me choose x

Michelle, tuesday 8-Jun-21 12
Martin
Who do i supply buttonholes/boutonnieres to?
Martin, 1 of February of 2021 at 18:56

Who do I supply buttonholes/boutonnieres to? Everyone attending the ceremony or just the top few/wedding party

StillLookingForTheMa, wednesday 31-Mar-21 3
B
Ideas for Small Wedding
Bubblybride, 2 of March of 2021 at 19:29

Hi, we postponed our wedding from August last year to May 2021. Keeping everything crossed for 30 people. It's hard to know what we'll be able to do but our venue is advising we should plan for an...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 4 1
Hollie
Live wedding Illustrator
Hollie, 2 of March of 2021 at 21:34

Hi! Can anyone recommend a live wedding illustrator to illustrate our wedding guests during our reception drinks. Many thanks, Hollie

StillLookingForTheMa, wednesday 31-Mar-21 1
A
Help. Should we book a celeidh band and a dj for the same time
Ashleigh, 5 of March of 2021 at 11:18

Hi everyone, We are getting married next year and are having a ceilidh band for part of the evening since our family is all scottish and want everyone up and dancing, but we obviously can't just have...

StillLookingForTheMa, wednesday 31-Mar-21 4
Lizbizz85
No jacket for groom ok for country church wedding?
Lizbizz85, 10 of March of 2021 at 13:51

My fiance is a big chap and inclined to overheat and like me he doesn't really do 'dressing up'/formal wear - we are both casual types who are more comfortable melting into the background tbh. He...

Ramos, wednesday 31-Mar-21 10
R
Artifical Fliwers
Rusticbride16, 26 of March of 2021 at 20:20

Hello All I hope you are all well. Has anyone had any luck finding a company that does realistic looking artifical flowers at a reasonable price? Dorset/Hampshire area or nationwide please Thanks in...

Ben, friday 7-May-21 4
Claire
Your thoughts! Has anyone used a Spotify playlist instead of a dj or band???
Claire, 27 of March of 2021 at 12:03

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone is thinking or has created a Spotify playlist instead of having a band/DJ? My partner is in a band so we can use his sound system and lights. We would love to have a...

April21Bride, sunday 4-Jul-21 10 1

General groups

Hitched article topics