Marcy

Twickenham, Middlesex · From May 2021

Happily married 🎉

22 of February of 2022

815days 15hours
Marcy
The cost of dry cleaning my dress
Marcy, 28 of February of 2022 at 14:26

I just want to ask you what you think is a reasonable cost of dry cleaning a wedding dress. I thought I’d take my plain, sweetheart no pleat ordinary dress to the dry cleaners, then asked them to box...

Daniel, monday 27-Feb-23 6
J
Getting married on 11th September 2022 (uk)
Joe, 13 of February of 2022 at 21:36

Hi All, A few months back we decided to book our wedding for the dream venue. We had two options available, those being: 11th September and 25th September. We decided to go with the 11th as it's...

RomanticGreenStation, monday 14-Feb-22 3
Hayley
Upgrading from evening to day guests
Hayley, 12 of February of 2022 at 12:43

How would you feel if you were "upgraded" to a day guest at a wedding? We might have space to upgrade a few. Has anyone done this and how did you go about it? Thanks.

RomanticGreenStation, monday 11-Apr-22 12
A
People asking for others to attend Wedding
Alison, 2 of February of 2022 at 06:54

Hi, I know this has been mentioned before but we really dont want relatives asking for invites for boyfriends/girlfriends who are pretty new in their lives. This is partly because we dont want to be...

Ana, tuesday 15-Feb-22 13 3
Chloe
Help me pick a dress!
Chloe, 26 of January of 2022 at 09:25

My wedding is in November and I'm struggling with choosing a dress! We're getting married in an old barn and I imagined something very whimsical and flowy, but also tried on the halter neck which is a...

Hayley, sunday 30-Jan-22 23
L
Seeking a good hair and make up person!
Lois, 5 of January of 2022 at 13:24

Hi! I'm getting married in August this year and I'm looking for someone who can do amazing hair and make-up for my wedding! I'm getting married in Skipton, Yorkshire, can anyone recommend someone who...

Marcy, thursday 6-Jan-22 1
S
Wedding dress for sale
Sarah, 1 of October of 2021 at 16:11

I'm reaching out to any brides to be who are looking for a new but bargain dress. This is my wedding dress that I unfortunately had dress regret with! (it happens to us all at times). It's completely...

Sarah, tuesday 4-Jan-22 7
Jess
Name change etiquette
Jess, 4 of November of 2021 at 09:52

I plan on either keeping my surname when I get married or going double-barrelled and was wondering what any others out there who did/are doing the same did about their title, i.e. did you keep Miss or...

Margaret, wednesday 10-Nov-21 19 1

General groups

Hitched article topics